+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

raradawg

Jul 1, 2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

I received a letter of interest from Ontario, but since my FBI is still under process I couldn't accept it and now its on hold. When will the provincial window open for HCP ? Whenever it opens will I be elgibile for the letter of interest I received in the past?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

RM

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
If you didn't claim no need to worry. You are good. As regards the digital picture, if you have passed R10, nothing to worry.
Thanks again!

I still have not I think. My AOR is July 28.

trueblue88

Apr 17, 2015
Hello LegalFalcon,

I am on a PGWP in Canada. I got AOR for my Permanent Residence application to IRCC as Provincial Nominee (paper based). I'm going to submit my BOWP soon because my work permit will expire in 2 months. If my BOWP is not approved, can I restore my status as a worker (after my work permit expired)? If not, how can I stay in the country working if my BOWP was rejected and my work permit expired?

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
My question was if it is ok to provide spouse educational details in the Spouse education even though I did not do ECA for her and not claiming points for her education.

One more query.

Is it mandatory to upload the back of the picture with e-APR. Walgreens gave me jpeg files of the photos which I uploaded directly. I have already submitted my application. Do I need to scan the back of the photo and send it with CSE?
As far as I know, for the online APR you only need to upload the front of your JPEG image. The front and back instructions are for older paper based application when people used to send the hard copies of their pictures.

Please check out the following thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/question-regarding-digital-photo-post-ita.467645/

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

First of all thanks for your previous advises. I got ITA now.

Only i am applying and have non accompanying dependents. There is a question which asks "Is your first child included in this application"?

In the previous pages i have given the name and other details. I think i have to answer "No" to this question.

Please advise.

TIA

saadahmedch

Sep 9, 2016
Dear Legalfalcon, I have a question. I wrote an email to CIC on their ottawa email address to check where my application was being processed and the following day i got their reply saying that "Your application has been approved and a ready for visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly". Its been two days and i haven't heard back from CIC; no PPR or anything. Shall i call them and check with them on the status or what else do you suggest?

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
If your passport will be valid for less than 6 months, IRCC will not issue a PR visa on it. It is better that you renew your passport now and update it via CSE and send them the bio pages.
A follow up to a previous question on passport validity.
I have renewed my passport and will be updating IRCC with the same ASAP. Have there been cases where this has been done before? Any chances of a rejection?

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
Hi @legalfalcon

Firstly, thanks for the showing us this link - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
It is pretty comprehensive.

I do have a few questions.

I have submitted by eAPR yesterday and have made the payment to IRCC. Received official receipt from them within 24 hours. I am currently using an agent to manage my application and they have forwarded me the receipt as well as application number for my tracking.

1. As I was given this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.194857517.142288795.1483088046 to check my application, after I keyed in my application number, it shows no records found yet. Will we have any idea how long when will something be reflected that my application have started processing?

2. After all the necessary checks have been done, COPR and Passport chopped reading for 1st landing - will the 1st landing be 1 year from the time my medical check up was done (In July) or 1 year from the time IRCC states medical passed (which is probably any date from now). Need to get this part clear as there is a couple of weeks/months difference between these 2.

3. 1st Landing - My agent took my info that I will be landing in Toronto. But if for any reasons, I would like to land in Vancouver, any impact/issues when I do my 1st land?

Thanks for your advise.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon
I'm going to submit Schedule A in my e-APR as I used to be denied US Student Visa 9yrs ago.
I'm quite confusing on answer these 2 following questions, IDK to which one I say Yes and which one I say No
Have you ever
1. been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent residence visa, visitor, temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country?
2. been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

Pls help advise me. Thank you a lot!

gauravpande

Jul 20, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ! Someone from the WhatsApp group formed by the latest draw ITA holders told me to consult you and I searched for you and I'm here.. I've received the express entry ITA on 2nd of August.
In a nutshell, my wife is the primary applicant and her father submitted the equivalent of CAD 15k to her account just one day before the ITA. We've got the gift deed prepared and also ready to show the agreement of sale of her father's house through which he got the money. But my fear is that this might not be sufficient. I'm also ready to show another CAD 15K in my account (I'm accompanying spouse) that my mother transferred to me about 2.5 months back for which also I have the gift deed.

I don't want to go wrong with the POF and screw up my application. We have 479 CRS points.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I have two questions:

1. I have to submit Japan police certificate. I received the document and it says "envelope to be opened by addressee only". I searched online and apparently, some people scanned front/back of the envelope and uploaded it and asked for permission to open or an address to mail it - and some other people opened the envelope and scanned the certificate. So far I have not heard of any option that has actually worked. What would you recommend?

2. I realised I have quite a few LOEs in my application (for police certificate, for work experience and a couple more). What I have done is including the letters in every placeholders which they belong to. For instance, I included a LOE for my first job, together with all other documents (employment confirmation letter, pay stubs etc..) I uploaded in the placeholder dedicated to this first job.
Is that the right thing to do or should I upload all LOEs in the "LOE" placeholder? In this case, it would be more difficult for the Officer to understand I guess.

Thanks for any advice you could provide.
matt

himcool

May 20, 2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

I have a query, while creating the Pre ITA profile I mentioned 2 NOC Codes:
2173 - 26 months 2011-2013
2171 - 18 Months - 2015-2017 (In between I was studying)

However, I have mentioned my Primary NOC Code as 2171 (just 18 months).

During POST ITA application do you think it is beneficial if I change my Primary NOC code to 2173 to ensure I meet FSW criteria and mention that in my LOE? 2173 would put me in a better position for my FSW points.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
One more time, THANK YOU @legalfalcon for immense help and saving me from a mental institution in times of distress :) My PPR finally came through MyCIC account, you were a light at the end of a really scary tunnel, all the best man!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
One more time, THANK YOU @legalfalcon for immense help and saving me from a mental institution in times of distress :) My PPR finally came through MyCIC account, you were a light at the end of a really scary tunnel, all the best man!
Finally man good for you!

Reactions: astralsource