+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I am the primary applicant for PR purposes and filled the application alongwith my spouse and are currently awaiting IP2 stage. I am working with ABC company for which I have claimed the work experience points and my spouse is working with XYZ for which we have not claimed any points and have shown the same in personal history for us. Both of us have received work permits and have resigned from respective organizations and moving to Canada on 1 August. In this respect, I have the following queries:

1. After we get relieved from our respective organizations in end this week, should I raise CSE and mention this fact and attach the revised experience letters (wherein the last day would now be mentioned);

2. Can we also upfront tell them in the CSE that we are moving to Canada on work permit on 1 August and attach our work permits and tickets and request them to change our VO to Canada from India. You had already told me that once we receive the PPR, we can email to tell them to change the VO, but can we do it upfront also in this CSE. What is your view on the same?

3. My spouse would be joining new employment in Canada on 14 August, would I be required to raise a CSE again to tell this change?

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hello @leagalfalcon

I am in middle of collecting documents and have few doubts. Please help!

Pay stubs:
Checklist says Reference Letter and pay stubs, where available. "Where available" made me confused. My Question...
- Are pay stubs a mandatory document or I can only upload reference letter?
- If it is mandatory, is it alright I upload just last 3 months of pay stub?

Passport:

Checklist says to upload unexpired Passport with all the pages which has bio and stamps. I have got my new passport in Dec 2016 and I am on H1b in the USA. My questions...
- My new passport does not have any H1B stamping since I did not go out of USA after renewing it, is it ok If I just upload New Passport without any stamping?

- If it is NOT ok then where should I upload my expired passport which has all the stamping?
- I would like to mention that those stamping are expired and I have my H1B renewed so to prove my legal status int he USA should I upload my NEW I797 A too?

Thanks,
Chikoo

Hello @legalfalcon

Marking you again thinking that you may have missed this post since there were so many responses after this.

Reactions: pino1130

seth.puneet4u

Feb 24, 2017
See my comments in BLUE
Thanks for your revert Legalfalcon!!Just to double confirm. I have attached FD certificates and also letter from bank stating the FDs and 6 months avg balance on letter head. Do I need to produce savings bank statements for last 6 months. I dont want to add complications by adding the statements . Please share your views.:)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon. Thanks so much for your valuable inputs. I have a something to ask if possible. My AOR was on June 10, Passed medical on July 8, and background check is N/A (IP1 was completed on the same day.) Regarding eligibility, I claimed points for two work experiences. For my current job I provided a detailed reference letter as per CIC request. Now, and because my old employer is a jerk, I couldn't get a reference letter for my old job (for one year), but I provided the following:
- Emails where I requested the letter and their refusal,
- Declaration from my coworker back then explicitly detailing my employment period there,
- Scanned copy of her signed reference letter (written on the company's letterhead and signed by the employer) to prove she was indeed a coworker during my employment period,
- Emails between my boss and I, asking me to do some tasks and clearly showing that I was indeed an employee doing tasks according to the NOC. I attached emails for each month of the employment period for which I claimed points.

Any idea what are my chances to pass eligibility? Thank you so much.
You seem to have submitted all you could.

In "Declaration from my coworker back then explicitly detailing my employment period there" - did this include job duties matching your NOC?

Also have you ordered GCMS notes. If not, do so. They will help you know if there are any issues.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I am the primary applicant for PR purposes and filled the application alongwith my spouse and are currently awaiting IP2 stage. I am working with ABC company for which I have claimed the work experience points and my spouse is working with XYZ for which we have not claimed any points and have shown the same in personal history for us. Both of us have received work permits and have resigned from respective organizations and moving to Canada on 1 August. In this respect, I have the following queries:

1. After we get relieved from our respective organizations in end this week, should I raise CSE and mention this fact and attach the revised experience letters (wherein the last day would now be mentioned);

There is no need to send revised experience letters. Simple let IRCC know of change of address and change of job.

2. Can we also upfront tell them in the CSE that we are moving to Canada on work permit on 1 August and attach our work permits and tickets and request them to change our VO to Canada from India. You had already told me that once we receive the PPR, we can email to tell them to change the VO, but can we do it upfront also in this CSE. What is your view on the same?

When you move to canada, you will have to update your address with IRCC. This will change your LVO. Unless you give them a new address, they cannot put your address as Canada.

3. My spouse would be joining new employment in Canada on 14 August, would I be required to raise a CSE again to tell this change?
Not required.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Do you know what is usually done at the eligibility phase?
In the eligibility the program under which you applied is reviewed and seen if you match the requirements. Also, your job references are checked, any PNP certificates verified. You PoF is seen and points calculated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @leagalfalcon

I am in middle of collecting documents and have few doubts. Please help!

Pay stubs:
Checklist says Reference Letter and pay stubs, where available. "Where available" made me confused. My Question...
- Are pay stubs a mandatory document or I can only upload reference letter?
The requirement is for reference letter only, but if you have pay stubs, you should upload them too. Not all pay stubs are required, but one from the starting month and one latest is good to have.
- If it is mandatory, is it alright I upload just last 3 months of pay stub?

Passport:

Checklist says to upload unexpired Passport with all the pages which has bio and stamps. I have got my new passport in Dec 2016 and I am on H1b in the USA. My questions...
- My new passport does not have any H1B stamping since I did not go out of USA after renewing it, is it ok If I just upload New Passport without any stamping?

- If it is NOT ok then where should I upload my expired passport which has all the stamping?
- I would like to mention that those stamping are expired and I have my H1B renewed so to prove my legal status int he USA should I upload my NEW I797 A too?
Upload your new passport (all pages) and also your old passport (all pages). Include a LoE and explain that your H1B is available on the old passport.

Thanks,
Chikoo

Reactions: chikoo1985

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your revert Legalfalcon!!Just to double confirm. I have attached FD certificates and also letter from bank stating the FDs and 6 months avg balance on letter head. Do I need to produce savings bank statements for last 6 months. I dont want to add complications by adding the statements . Please share your views.:)
Only the letter from the financial institution is required. If it meets IRCCs requirements and all things are mentioned, there is no need for statements.

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
Hi legalfalcon,

(1) because of compression my documents, especially passport scan, are slightly blurry when zoomed in but still very legible. is this ok?
(2) are we allowed to attach an LOE before every submitted document? besides the main LOE i mean.

for example, first page of my job reference letter is my LOE.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon,

(1) because of compression my documents, especially passport scan, are slightly blurry when zoomed in but still very legible. is this ok?
As long as your documents can be read and are legible, you are fine.

(2) are we allowed to attach an LOE before every submitted document? besides the main LOE i mean.
No. You can only have one LoE and upload it specifically in the space provided. You can add information about your entire application there.
for example, first page of my job reference letter is my LOE.

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
thank you. does that mean if i attach LOE at the start of every document they would be invalid?

just a bit worried as i have two submission entries for 1 job (due to no pay leave). IRCC might not know why until they read the explanation, and they might only read the main LOE at the very end.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, LegalFalcon

Thank you for your continuous support for us: the forum members. I was going through my notes and would like to know about few things.

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
1. Does this mean once my file is done at CIO it will move to Ottawa for finalization and in anyway this represents a bit faster processing (Does some file move directly to VO after CIO)?
2. Under security 1 there is Due Date: 2017/07/03. Does it represent any internal deadline the agents need to meet? If so, can I hope that my security may be done now (if every thing went fine)?

Thanking you
Hi Legalfalcon,

I got the similar question also. I got GCMS notes today which generated on JUNE 28. I noticed in my note that there is the deadline for the agent to finish it by JULY 01 which is only 3 days later. The thing that I can not explain is that he/she finished the education check for R10 and stop right there since May 12 with no further check or notes. Which made me wonder if he/she leave the department or not? If that is the case, will my application go back to the pool and will be assigned to the new agent some day after JULY 01, i.e. I need to go through the whole waiting again?

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi legalfalcon, i recieved my notes today. No sign of any progress. Security still not started and not assigned to anyone. Could you pl explain more about term "not started". Unfortunatly my file hs nt been touched since april and primary office is cpco only.