12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

My application made same changes and I was (kinda still am) a bit confused:
PNP-Inland (Ontario)
March 18th - AOR
June 17th - Background Check changed to "Not Applicable"
July 11th - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
July 11th - Medicals passed
July 14th - Background Check changed to "Not Applicable"

I am ordering my GCMS report on Monday but any idea what the activity may indicate?
This is normal, nothing to be concerned about. The BGC will change a few times during the processing of your application. Some folks on the forum call it IP1 and IP2, but, that is just speculation. When you get your GCMS, you will have a good idea about what is happening in your application.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
This is normal, nothing to be concerned about. The BGC will change a few times during the processing of your application. Some folks on the forum call it IP1 and IP2, but, that is just speculation. When you get your GCMS, you will have a good idea about what is happening in your application.
Thank you.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Does IRCC generally request additional documents (Schedule A, Travel History etc) during or before this "IP2"?

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Yes, you can apply for any other visa along with your PR application.
Thanks for your response.

In addition to that, TRVs require a explanation that we would return back to our country of residence/country of origin.I had a TRV rejected once solely for this reason. Wouldn't that contradict the application for PR?Or can I apply for a TRV citing PR ?

Or if suppose i applied, so CSE should be raised to IRCC to the updates of a reciept/rejection/arrival in Canada?

Kindly help.

Cann2017

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
No PCC is required after your application is approved. All you need is to answer the questions on your COPR when you land. That is it. However, do carry PoF, your education and other documents that you submitted with your PR application when you land, just in case they ask for it.

PoF is something a lot of applicants have been asked, so carry that.
Thank You!! :)

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Not necessary, IRCC has been revamping its processing and deepening on the workload distribution, you can even get a RPRF without your application going to LVO.
Thanks. Really appreciate

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your response.

In addition to that, TRVs require a explanation that we would return back to our country of residence/country of origin.I had a TRV rejected once solely for this reason. Wouldn't that contradict the application for PR?Or can I apply for a TRV citing PR ?

Or if suppose i applied, so CSE should be raised to IRCC to the updates of a reciept/rejection/arrival in Canada?

Kindly help.
When you apply for a non-immigrant visa (tourist, student, temporary worker etc.) you have to satisfy the visa officer that you would return to your country before the expiry of the visa. However, when you apply for a PR, your have an intention to indefinitely stay in the country. When the applications are filed simultaneously, they do contradict each other and it becomes difficult to show your intention to return, especially in an eventuality that your PR application is declined.

However, if you can give convincing proof, such as a return ticket, strong connections to your home country through business, profession, property etc. this would be able to help you on your TRV application. Since the process is subjective, and your spouse is in Canada, and you have a PR application pending, the overall scenario is bleak, but not impossible.

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Just a small query. I am done with WES and IETLS and have a crs of 440 (including 1 year workex). The only issue is I have not completed 1 year of workex yet so haven't made a profile.

I started working on 25th July 2016, so on 24th July I will complete a year. I just wanted to know, when can I create a profile on so that I do not get into the legal hassles later on about the work experience.

Can I create it on the 25th of July and be eligible for the draw on 26th July (If one on 26th). Also, how much time does it take if I am starting from scratch ? Including the job bank and other things to be eligible for the 26th July draw?

Looking forward for your reply :)

Regards,
Rahul

sasidraj

Jul 13, 2017
Hi LegalFalcon,
I received my ITA from CIC and working on the documents to be submitted. A quick question on the employment reference letter. My employer refused to provide a generic letter addressed 'To whomsoever it may concern'. Could you please advice to whom should the letter be addressed .

Thanks
Sasi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon,
I received my ITA from CIC and working on the documents to be submitted. A quick question on the employment reference letter. My employer refused to provide a generic letter addressed 'To whomsoever it may concern'. Could you please advice to whom should the letter be addressed .

Thanks
Sasi
If your employer is willing to address the letter to IRCC, then it would be as follows:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Government of Canada
Canada

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Just a small query. I am done with WES and IETLS and have a crs of 440 (including 1 year workex). The only issue is I have not completed 1 year of workex yet so haven't made a profile.

I started working on 25th July 2016, so on 24th July I will complete a year. I just wanted to know, when can I create a profile on so that I do not get into the legal hassles later on about the work experience.

Can I create it on the 25th of July and be eligible for the draw on 26th July (If one on 26th). Also, how much time does it take if I am starting from scratch ? Including the job bank and other things to be eligible for the 26th July draw?

Looking forward for your reply :)

Regards,
Rahul
Ideally, you should create a profile the day you complete your 1 year work experience, as the minimum required eligibility for FSW is 1 year. As soon as your profile is up, you are eligible for the next draw.

Reactions: Rahulsarna

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hello @leagalfalcon

I am in middle of collecting documents and have few doubts. Please help!

Pay stubs:
Checklist says Reference Letter and pay stubs, where available. "Where available" made me confused. My Question...
- Are pay stubs a mandatory document or I can only upload reference letter?
- If it is mandatory, is it alright I upload just last 3 months of pay stub?

Passport:

Checklist says to upload unexpired Passport with all the pages which has bio and stamps. I have got my new passport in Dec 2016 and I am on H1b in the USA. My questions...
- My new passport does not have any H1B stamping since I did not go out of USA after renewing it, is it ok If I just upload New Passport without any stamping?

- If it is NOT ok then where should I upload my expired passport which has all the stamping?
- I would like to mention that those stamping are expired and I have my H1B renewed so to prove my legal status int he USA should I upload my NEW I797 A too?

Thanks,
Chikoo

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi LegalFalcon,

I am very confused about US FBI PCC after going through the posts on the forum. It is not very clear whether Chaneler issued PCC can be used by people who are not green card holder or citizen of US. CIC website only says that it is not available to non US people. But I was able to get FBI PCC from a FBI approved chaneler although I am here in US on a work visa. Is it a mistake to use it and will it lead to rejection by CIC?

Your help will be appreciated!

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi LegalFalcon,

I am very confused about US FBI PCC after going through the posts on the forum. It is not very clear whether Chaneler issued PCC can be used by people who are not green card holder or citizen of US. CIC website only says that it is not available to non US people. But I was able to get FBI PCC from a FBI approved chaneler although I am here in US on a work visa. Is it a mistake to use it and will it lead to rejection by CIC?

Your help will be appreciated!
If you are not usa citizen don't use channelers

Reactions: Faky201