+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon , Would appreciate your help regarding matching NOC. I read that responsibilities should match the lead statement and at least 60-70% of other responsibilities. There are some NOC codes which cover a number of closely related roles like 11202.
How much percentage do you think below highlighted ones represent ? Is it safe to choose 11202 when highlighted ones are someone's duties.
Appreciate your help.

11202 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing

Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals.

This group performs some or all of the following duties:

1. Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted to determine marketing and advertising needs of an establishment
  2. Advise clients on marketing, advertising or sales promotion opportunities and strategies
  3. Develop strategies and related content for direct and digital marketing and advertising campaigns and implement them
  4. Manage post campaign analysis to measure and report on marketing and advertising metrics
  5. Develop and maintain social media accounts, including managing customer reviews and testimonials
  6. Develop, implement and evaluate public relations strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
  7. Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
  8. Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
  9. Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events and programs for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
  10. Arrange interviews, news conferences and other media events
  11. Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
  12. Coordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
  13. Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
  14. Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
  15. Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.
@legalfalcon can you please provide feedback. It would be a great help for me. Thanks

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
PR cards take anywhere from 60 to 120 days on average.

Did you provide your address at the post of entry or via webform.

You can call IRCC and ask about the status. In some cases, the PR card may have been shipped but not delivered, and in such cases, IRCC will ask you to reapply. However, before you do that, ask about the status by calling or sending a web form.
I gave the address at the port of entry.

slasim78

Dec 27, 2023
Hello @legalfalcon,

Received my CBSA notes today, it has Security Screening sub activity with the status Received by CBSA, started 08/08/2023 with due date 07/09/2023.

Overall case due date is set to be 02/02/2024.

Is there anything I can gain from this info, or CSIS notes are required for clarification of the security screening situation?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
PR cards take anywhere from 60 to 120 days on average.

Did you provide your address at the post of entry or via webform.

You can call IRCC and ask about the status. In some cases, the PR card may have been shipped but not delivered, and in such cases, IRCC will ask you to reapply. However, before you do that, ask about the status by calling or sending a web form.
Hi @legalfalcon I called IRCC and the agent said the card was shipped on Nov 14 but might have gotten stolen and asked me to submit solemn declaration for "never received" pr card. May I ask how long will this application take to process. I am worried why it's been taking so long for the card.

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing well. Requesting your opinion in this case. I received a SINP nomination and got an ITA on 10th Jan 2024. I have completed my application and received the AOR on 18th Jan, 2024. As I work for a Global IT Services firm, my employer is willing to send me to Canada by applying for an ICT Work Permit. My employer does not have an office in Saskatchewan and only has offices in Alberta, BC and Ontario, but allows remote work from anywhere in Canada.
In such a scenario, I have a few questions and would appreciate if you could answer them

1. I wanted to understand if having a PR application and a WP application at the same time could lead to any issues?
2. If my employer mentions the work location as Alberta, BC or Ontario, could IRCC that have an impact on my PR application?
3. If I convince my employer to mention the work location as SK, would that be fine?

I have all the intention to reside in Saskatchewan and am not looking at workarounds to just move to Canada through Work Permit. It's just that my employer wants me to move to Canada at the earliest and I want make sure I do everything by the book.

TIA,
TFR

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon,

Received my CBSA notes today, it has Security Screening sub activity with the status Received by CBSA, started 08/08/2023 with due date 07/09/2023.

Overall case due date is set to be 02/02/2024.

Is there anything I can gain from this info, or CSIS notes are required for clarification of the security screening situation?
Is it really written in your notes that overall case due date is set to be 02/02/2024? Can you please elaborate on this, this is very interesting, I am also stuck in SS. BTW, what is your AOR?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I can understand that so here is my problem: I had some tourist visa and student visa applications in the past. There was one work experience that I mentioned in my first tourist visa application that fell between 2012 and 2013 (outside the last 10-year period) and I also had a work visa stamped on my passport for that job. I did not mention that experience in any subsequent applications, the last student visa application was in 2022. Now, I will be submitting my EE profile, I want to know if this will cause any problems or misrepresentation, will I need to mention this work experience in my work, personal or travel history? Secondly, I’m unsure if I mentioned this work experience in my previous EE profiles which have since expired. I never got an ITA and never got any visa approved for Canada. To make it clearer, I did not override that period with any other employment, that period was just left as a gap in the forms. I would appreciate your help in this matter, thank you!
@legalfalcon could you please reply?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hello @legalfalcon
I just got my GCMS notes,
I found out that my PVO is Sydney NS and SVO is Ottawa ON. I guess this will be subject to change.
Now the fun part.
Under Assessments I have
Eligibility : Passed - Candidate (directly translated from french)
Criminality : In Progress
Médical: Passed
The issue actually is, from what I understand, When you have Eligibility you either have one of these: "Not Started", "Calculate", "Calculation In Progress", "Review Required", "Met", or "Passed". But I have Passed - Candidate. Besides that there is no Eligibility section with all the details. And in the tracker it says Eligibility not started yet.
Another discovery is that Under Criminality, Police certificate : 0
Does that mean that they did not get my PCC? should I resend by via webform?
Thanks

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
Subject: ADR about military service
Hi @legalfalcon
I want to explain my situation about our PR application (EE-FSW) as i'm expecting an ADR soon, i'm the principal applicant, my husband is dependent. We are from Algeria and the military service is mandatory here.
My huband graduated last year (he is now 23yo), every year he went to the military offices to get the paper for the yearly exemption from military service as he was a student. After graduating he can't get yearly exmption anymore.
Now, he still has not been invited to do the military service, it's probably gonna be in one or two years.
We don't have a way to prove that he has not been invited and he does not have 'exeption card (carte jaune)' as he is not exempted.
Should we expect an ADR about that? what documents should we prepare? Is a LOE gonna be enough as I don't see any possible paper that we can get from military services.
Should we expect a refusal if all what we have to answer this ADR is a LOE?
Thank you!

marniehaz

Feb 13, 2024
Good day'
I just want to ask if I'm considered inadmissible after receiving my COPR with a single character missing in the passport number?
The passport number in my application is correct.

It looks like this:
Correct number: ABC123
What was in the COPR: ABC23

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon please guide….
AOR Nov 2021.Mine is an old case almost 2.5 years now.
All my parameters on the tracker are complete since June 2023.But my dependent’s security is in progress since March 2023.My spouse is a Retd.Military officer .Could this be a reason of delay in my case????
I received CBSA notes on 25 JAN 2024 in which no relevant reason of delay is mentioned.
Is my case suitable for a WRIT OF MANDAMUS process or there is any other solution to it.

Request a prompt reply.
Thanks in advance

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hello Legalfalcon please guide….
AOR Nov 2021.Mine is an old case almost 2.5 years now.
All my parameters on the tracker are complete since June 2023.But my dependent’s security is in progress since March 2023.My spouse is a Retd.Military officer .Could this be a reason of delay in my case????
I received CBSA notes on 25 JAN 2024 in which no relevant reason of delay is mentioned.
Is my case suitable for a WRIT OF MANDAMUS process or there is any other solution to it.

Request a prompt reply.
Thanks in advance

It's understandable that you're feeling anxious about the lengthy processing time for your permanent residency application. While a 2.5-year wait is indeed significant, it's crucial to understand the complexities involved before considering drastic measures like a Writ of Mandamus.

Here's a breakdown of your situation and potential options:

Factors Contributing to the Delay:

• Overall processing times: Unfortunately, immigration processing times for permanent residency applications have been significantly impacted due to various factors like pandemic backlogs, increased application volume, and resource constraints.
  • Dependent's security check: As your spouse is a retired military officer, their security check might require additional scrutiny and could contribute to the delay. However, it's impossible to confirm this definitively without official communication from IRCC.
  • Case-specific complexities: While your application tracker shows complete parameters, there might be unforeseen complexities specific to your case that IRCC is addressing internally, causing the delay.

Alternatives to a Writ of Mandamus:

Before considering a Writ of Mandamus, which is a legal recourse against unreasonable delays, explore these options:

• Contact IRCC: You can submit a web form inquiry through IRCC's website seeking an update on your application's status. While generic responses are common, persistent inquiries might encourage them to prioritize your case.
  • Engage your Member of Parliament (MP): Your MP can intervene on your behalf and inquire about your application's status with IRCC. This can sometimes put pressure on the department to expedite the process.
  • Seek professional guidance: An immigration lawyer can analyze your situation, assess the potential reasons for the delay, and advise on suitable options, including exploring alternative immigration pathways if applicable.

Writ of Mandamus:

A Writ of Mandamus is a serious legal step and should only be considered as a last resort. It involves filing a lawsuit in federal court compelling IRCC to make a decision on your application. However, several factors make it less suitable for your situation:

• High success rate for unreasonable delays: Courts typically only grant Writs of Mandamus when delays are deemed unreasonable and exceed established processing times by a significant margin. While your wait time is lengthy, it might not yet reach the threshold for judicial intervention.
  • Costly and time-consuming: Legal proceedings are expensive and can take additional time, further prolonging the overall process.
  • No guarantee of approval: Even if a court compels IRCC to make a decision, it doesn't guarantee a positive outcome for your application.

Recommendation:

Given the current circumstances, pursuing alternative options like contacting IRCC, engaging your MP, or seeking professional guidance might be more productive than immediately resorting to a Writ of Mandamus. These approaches can help you gain a clearer understanding of the delay's reasons and explore potential solutions without incurring significant costs or jeopardizing your application.

Remember, patience and persistence are key during this waiting period. While the delay is undoubtedly frustrating, consider the alternative options before initiating legal action.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Is legalfalcon okay? he has disappeared.
It's understandable to be concerned about the absence. However, I can assure you that I am still here to assist you with your immigration inquiries. If you require more specific legal advice or representation, I recommend consulting with a licensed immigration lawyer who can analyze your individual situation and offer tailored solutions.