Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hey one question now i have got PPR email which says all the passport should be valid for 6 months however my Son's PASSPORT is expiring in June .Can some one guide ,what should be done ? :(
Renew the passport and send the renewed passport.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
@legalfalcon I got my ITA last week and i have a question about my work history.
During my profile creation i used 2173 as Noc code for primary occupation and now i realized 2174 matches my job title and duties. can i change the NOC CODE to 2174 now.
If i change will it have any implications approving my profile.
Please help me with suggestions.
(currently i'm thinking to change to 2174 from 2173 and write a LOE explaining that i was confused between choosing NOC code as 2173 and 2174 have similar JOb duties)
Please help me.
Have you already got AOR or still have not put in the application?
If you have not submitted then be sure to choose the right NOC....I am in eligibility not met stage because, by mistake, I choose wrong NOC....

sur476

Feb 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
TORONTO
Hi @legalfalcon

I have submitted PR in Feb 2018 and applied for GCMS notes in July and November. Got both the notes in Feb 2019.
The only difference I see is DUTIESISALARY requirement for Foreign Experience is removed in GCMS 2nd notes.

Could you please suggest - should I wait or submit the reference letter with Salary and Duties..

In the Assessment:
Eligibility: Review Required.

GCMS 1 (July 2018)

SUMMARY
NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR DUTIESISALARY - FOREIGN EMPLOYMENT WITH SERCO GLOBAL SERVICES. EDOC 202601209
A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met RPRF:
Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 449 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR): 449 I Verified CRS score: 423 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-24 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING); DiplomalCertificate: GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT) 2011-10 to 2014-04 - Sr. IT Analyst (NOC: 2171) - at Serco Global Services *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 202601209 NOTE: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR DUTIESISALARY; NOT INCLUDED IN LOE. OFFER 0F APPOINTMENT DATED OCT 5, 2011 PROVIDED (SALARY:
RS 19280 MONTHLY). - Letter confirms fullltime employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2011,2012, 2013, 2014 (eDoc# 202601209) 2016-05 to 2016-08 - Programmer (NOC: 2174) - at ClaimSecure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GCMS 2 (Nov 2018)

SUMMARY
NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED

A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met RPRF:
Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 449 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR): 449 I Verified CRS score: 423 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-24 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING); Diploma/Certificate: GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT) 2011-10 to 2014-04 - Sr. IT Analyst (NOC: 2171) - at Serco Global Services ' - eDoc# 202601209 NOTE:

- Letter confirms fullltime employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (eDoc# 202601209) 2016-05 to 2016-08 - Programmer (NOC: 2174) - at ClaimSecure

Last edited:

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Hello sir. CIC has requested medical for my wife and daughter for my spousal sponsorship application. However, my wife and daughter have done their medical on 10 February 2019 for their extension to stay in Canada application that has been approved recently for a year.

I notified CIC about the matter by filling their web-form and sending them the medical info sheets and the IME no. Got a reply from them earlier this week that they sent it to the concerned department for their consideration. However, after that nothing has been changed in my wife's MyCIC account.

Now I am thinking should I do the medical again. Because I am required to do the medical within 30 days of the email.

Any suggestion? How long does it usually take for CIC to link the medical that we did for the other application to the sponsorship application in such situations?

Feb 21, 2019
Hi everybody,

Since past few days I could not clearly get a satisfactory response for my query anywhere. I request learned members of this forum to please provide with a clear stance of WES on SIU. I completed my Master of Business Administration (Telecom Management) from SITM, Pune under SIU. After reading many webpages, now I am totally confused about the recognition status of my university with WES.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-report.508684/
Above states that it is recognised.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-evaluation-eca-two-years-of-post-secondary-study-at-a-non-recognized-institution.494070/#post-6017831
Above states it as not recognized for institues like SCHMHRD, SIMS and SIBM.

Help!
Hi Himanshu,
Could you pls. advice me in ECA as I have done my MBA from SITM. I believe you have got through the process, hence seeing your inputs on the same. Pls. advice, I would like to connect with you. You are from which batch ? I am from 2014-16

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Hello sir. CIC has requested medical for my wife and daughter for my spousal sponsorship application. However, my wife and daughter have done their medical on 10 February 2019 for their extension to stay in Canada application that has been approved recently for a year.

I notified CIC about the matter by filling their web-form and sending them the medical info sheets and the IME no. Got a reply from them earlier this week that they sent it to the concerned department for their consideration. However, after that nothing has been changed in my wife's MyCIC account.

Now I am thinking should I do the medical again. Because I am required to do the medical within 30 days of the email.

Any suggestion? How long does it usually take for CIC to link the medical that we did for the other application to the sponsorship application in such situations?
If this helps - my medical got after AOR, I redid it proactively and raised a request for updating my record. I called CIC after a week, agent told me, my record is updated, I said my status hasn't changed on website, he said everything happens in parallel (BG, Criminality, Eligibility, all the update requests they get, etc.) website is not up to date always and I should not worry. I called after 2 weeks - got the same response and assurance also he said your new medical is on your file as soon as an agent will touch your file the website status will be updated.

To summarise - website doesn't reflect the actual status at times, so have patience. All the best!

P.S. you can not do medical again if you already have valid medical, the clinic will not allow you to take medical.

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
you have not submitted then be s
Have you already got AOR or still have not put in the application?
If you have not submitted then be sure to choose the right NOC....I am in eligibility not met stage because, by mistake, I choose wrong NOC....
hello @NZ_ozzie
I got My ITA Not the AOR.
I need to upload documents Yet,and right here i found that i used Wrong NOC code while uploading Employment Document.
I used 2173 instead of 2174 which both comes under software.
can i change it to 2174 now and explain it with LOE.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
@legalfalcon please help me, I want to ask if there is an appeal for refusals of PR under EE fsw stream?
My application was refused because of a POF issue. I had fixed deposits in the bank (certificate of deposits) and their value way exceeds what is required for an applicant. the fact is that the bank statements of the bank were kinda not clear that the CIC interpreted them as lines of credit!!! , knowing that from gcms notes , i redeemed one of those certificates and and raised a cse clarifying my situation and declaring that they are readily reedemable and that i've reedemed one of those certificatesa,attaching a new bank statement including the transaction of the reedeming processprocess t with the transactions of the new past 6 months , together with another paper from the bank stating the certicates of deposits i own and their numbers and values and maturity dates.
having sent this , i got a refusal letter after around 3 weeks of sending this..please advise me as soon as you can, so frustrated right now

Jommie

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Philippines
Good day,

I am currently in my 6 mos processing. My account says background check is starting. The thing is my cousin borrowed some money on my proof of funds for an emergency he had.

Will this affect my background check? Does CIC call banks to check proof of funds?

Thank you. @legalfalcon.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
hello @NZ_ozzie
I got My ITA Not the AOR.
I need to upload documents Yet,and right here i found that i used Wrong NOC code while uploading Employment Document.
I used 2173 instead of 2174 which both comes under software.
can i change it to 2174 now and explain it with LOE.
Yes explain it properly in the LOE and you should be fine...
I found out my mistake post AOR hence I might be in trouble....you are good as long as you explain properly....

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
@legalfalcon please help me, I want to ask if there is an appeal for refusals of PR under EE fsw stream?
My application was refused because of a POF issue. I had fixed deposits in the bank (certificate of deposits) and their value way exceeds what is required for an applicant. the fact is that the bank statements of the bank were kinda not clear that the CIC interpreted them as lines of credit!!! , knowing that from gcms notes , i redeemed one of those certificates and and raised a cse clarifying my situation and declaring that they are readily reedemable and that i've reedemed one of those certificatesa,attaching a new bank statement including the transaction of the reedeming processprocess t with the transactions of the new past 6 months , together with another paper from the bank stating the certicates of deposits i own and their numbers and values and maturity dates.
having sent this , i got a refusal letter after around 3 weeks of sending this..please advise me as soon as you can, so frustrated right now
@legalfalcon I really need your urgent help

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Dear Legal Falcon, Good Day.

I am the secondary applicant and my wife is primary applicant. Our eligibility, criminality are completed and background check is in progress.
I(secondary applicant) was with military(technical branch) for 10 years and currently working with a private company.
2 weeks back I got the request letter for furnishing Military service details and I submitted it 2 days later.

My question is:
1) Am I into security screening?
2) If yes what are the chances of getting PPR?
3) How much time it will take if I have been put into security screening?

Request you information on this.
Thanks.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hello Sir, Need your views---Called at CIC, the agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started... IP2 Since Dec and 6 days to reach the processing time.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... if u can make me understand this please

yan03

Sep 13, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon,

My AOR is Oct 23. I would just like to ask if I am allowed to travel while waiting for the PPR? Im going to travel by June 2019. Also, let say I have received PPR am I still allowed to travel? It’s just a 4 day travel. Thank you!