+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Nogitsune

Feb 19, 2019
When you say it is retracted, there mush be some info in your GCMS notes. What does the status on page 2 of the GCMS notes say?
Thank you for your reply! Not sure which status you are referring to, but on the second page in the "Assessments" section: Eligibility, Criminality, Medical are marked as passed, Info Sharing is marked as complete. Everything else is blank.

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
No need to worry. If you have an NOC outside priority occupation, you will have this.

Ministerial Instructions (MI3): Federal Skilled Workers, Immigrant Investor Program, Entrepreneurs
Effective July 1, 2011, the third set of Ministerial Instructions (MI3) further limited the intake of new FSW applications by lowering the global cap to 10,000, with sub-caps of 500 for each of the 29 priority occupations. It introduced an annual cap of 700 for new applications made under the federal Immigrant Investor Program, and also included a temporary moratorium on Entrepreneur applications while that program undergoes review.
Thank you so much! :)

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Changing your address will not delay the process, rather it will streamline it, when you get your PPR, it will be from the country your address is in. If you are in a different country, you will then have to get the address and visa office changed, which may take time.
Thxuu legal falcon ,
Yes I update my Indian address allready and now waiting for dm and ppr ,can I apply second set of my gcms ? I am In 19 month already last lock in date for gcms is 15 jan ,according to notes that time medical ,info sharing, eligibility, rprf all passed for me criminality still in process and for my husband every thing is passed except security .security is not started for both of us according to gcms it's due on 28 nov 2018 bit not started. Really confusing

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys
When file transfer to NDVO do they again check all job verification and all.
My file transfer to NDVO on Feb 15.
Aor Dec 8
Med done 11 jan
Rprf request 28 jan paid 29 jan.
got mail that my file transfer to NDVO because on 11 I mail them for office address change. They said any change plz inform NDVO because your file is there now. And after file at NDVO how much time they take.

Dr_Kholioo

Oct 30, 2018
@legalfalcon

if you dont mind , Id like to take your opinion about my complicated case :

I landed in Canada 2013 as a PR. During the next 5 years, I did not meet the residency obligation.

However, some lawyer was able to renew my PR card stating that I stayed in Canada continuously from 2013 – 2017.

Upon my entry to Canada last month, I was questions by CBSA officer, and I stated that I did not meet the residency obligation.

He made a Departure order, with the right to appeal within 30 days.

I hired a lawyer for the appeal, and the appeal was started.

Another lawyer advise me to surrender the PR status without appeal so that the “IRB” doesn’t bring a misrepresentation case against me.

I have a very important questions here :

- At which stage of the process, a misrepresentation can be decided.

Is it something that needs court order?

In another words, if I decide to abandon My PR status, withdraw the appeal before the final court decision. Can I still get a misrepresentation?

- If I drop the appeal, and go away clean without misrepresentation issue, and reapply again for Immigration to Canada.

Can I charged with misrepresentation in the new application, If I mention the truth, that I stayed most of the time outside Canada, this means that they will bring a misrepresentation case against me in regard to a file that was supposed to be closed already !

Or since my file and status in Canada has been closed without misrepresentation, telling the truth in the new application should be ok?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ! So after csis requested an extension of 90 days to release all the remaining notes (they released a portion right away) they actually sent me now the last part. It was really just a few pages summary of gcmsm notes; not much useful info there. However what caught my attention was that in the letter they mention “with regards to the information exempted pursuant to subsection 19(1), I wish to inform you that the disclosure provisions contained in subsection 19(2) were considered however, none of them applied”. I read 19(1) is related to personal information. But I’m not sure I understand the statement. Do you mind explaining it to me?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone and @legalfalcon! Need your advice. I just recently sent my PR application and it will be received by NS tomorrow evening as per given ETD of courier. Just now I realised that my travel history did not include one of my travels. I forgot to include it because it was a travel to Oman by land twice, one in 2012 (21 days) and another in 2017 (1 day) for tourism. I mentioned the 2012 in Life history though but forgot to include it in the travel history. Would this be a reason for not receiving an AOR and for them to return my pack? Second question, if now I raise a cse and ask if I can ammend and resubmit this form without a UCI number yet would they allow it or I should wait for this number to raise an inquiry? Thank you!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello guys and legal falcon! Need your advice. I just recently sent my PR application and it will be received by NS tomorrow evening as per given ETD of courier. Just now I realised that my travel history did not include one of my travels. I forgot to include it because it was a travel to Oman by land twice, one in 2012 (21 days) and another in 2017 (1 day) for tourism. I mentioned the 2012 in Life history though but forgot to include it in the travel history. Would this be a reason for not receiving an AOR and for them to return my pack? Second question, if now I raise a cse and ask if I can ammend and resubmit this form without a UCID number yet would they allow it or I should wait for this number to raise an inquiry? Thank you!
Do not wait for anything....Just send the CSE with travel history ASAP....

Reactions: Catpaws14

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi @legalfalcon

it is almost a year as i have applied under CEC..

gcms notes were the same in December 2018...showing

medicals passed/ but actually expired in january 30/2019 (ghost update) but cse raised after...advised me they are valid even though the profile shows you dont need medical exam

criminality passed (end of july 2018, ghost update)

ss not started

review required since March 2018 along with

a.11.2 appears met and r87 appears met...

was advised to wait to hear back/decision made by feb.27/2019...which means today..but no news so far/no additional requests...

any ideas...?

:(

upload

UPDATE

have found out today that my actual score was 463..and application got promoted after ITA...(it is in program assistant notes..but case analyst didnt show any concerns about it...)

can it be a cause of the delay...?

Last edited:

ingempo

Nov 26, 2013
Colombia
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
MEXICO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2017
Hi @legalfalcon and everybody.

I hope that you or someone else can help me with the information I need. With this you will be helping many people with a PFL currently en Latin America.

My case is QSWP, I received the PFL in 2018/07/24 due to a hit on the PC. The agent requested to clarify and explain why it was not referred in Schedule A. The file was sent in 2018/08/13. No progress since then, so I requested the GCMS notes on 2019/01/28.

In the notes, the agent passed the file to the VO for review. Eligibility still in progress and security does not started. On 2019/01/09 the agent requested MHBO Ottawa (I don't know which is this office) to re-assess the medical exams. The medical exams were extended until 2020/01/09.

1. Do you think the DM is close and with this the COPR?
2. What does it mean when an agent requests re-asses the medical exams?

Thanks for your help !

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Hi @legalfalcon

it is almost a year as i have applied under CEC..

gcms notes were the same in December 2018...showing

medicals passed/ but actually expired in january 30/2019 (ghost update) but cse raised after...advised me they are valid even though the profile shows you dont need medical exam

criminality passed (end of july 2018, ghost update)

ss not started

review required since March 2018 along with

a.11.2 appears met and r87 appears met...

was advised to wait to hear back/decision made by feb.27/2019...which means today..but no news so far/no additional requests...

any ideas...?

:(

upload

UPDATE

have found out today that my actual score was 463..and application got promoted after ITA...(it is in program assistant notes..but case analyst didnt show any concerns about it...)

can it be a cause of the delay...?
What does A11.2 means? What does your assessment page shows?

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
@legalfalcon , can I hae your advice

Need help please understanding this webform respond.
PNP August 18 aor, med done already, finished 6 months on feb 18, on profile background check :we are processing ur background check...
Today I received webform with this answers :
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
Sydney Nova Scotia , ordered GCMS notes on feb first!! Not yet received

Can anyone explain this ?