Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Same AoR date of 6 Apr... CEC - Inland... Eligibility and Criminality passed on 26 May.. PA security check is ongoing....
I have been following you from quite long time,Don’t worry our day will come soon

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
If your eligibility is clear, then the GCM notes will not be of much help. Now your security will start. Your AoR is April, there is no need to worry. Just wait and you will have the PPR soon.

For s15 see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/
Thanks Legalfalcon for your valuable response and best wishes for ppr.Now we are more hopeful,You are really a legend and I salute you determination and dedication in replying and helping everyone ,May god bless you.

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
It all depends on whether you meet the CRS. See that. What your NOC is does not matter, as you have over 1 year of experience which is the only thing required to meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
Yes, my CRS is 437 right now, just short of the cutoff by 4 points.
My only concern with the new company is that it doesn’t have any web presence and they operate from a residential business address.. will that be an issue? @legalfalcon

Mudassir.a

Dec 2, 2017
What is your AoR date. The security details are not in GCMS. If you would like to know the security details, as in when it started and where it is now, you will need CBSA or CSIS notes.
AoR date is 4th March 2018. But wife's medicals were deferred due to pregnancy. ADR documents (new baby documents) were submitted on 17th July, and medicals passed on 19th July.

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Hi all,

My AOR is Nov 2017, and my file is pending for CBSA security checks since July. Does that mean I'm under security screening? Is it the last step before PPR? And how long does CBSA checks usually take?

Thanks.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......

Hi All,

I will land on Ontario on 07-Sep. It will be my first landing. my POF was 20,000 CAD. I know I am allowed to take 10,000 CAD but what should I do with remaining 10,000? I am supposed to show them all the money I declared in my PR as a POF right?
My bank here in Pakistan says that they can not give BankDrafts, Traveler Check, and other options. I can only have Check of my own account.

Can I do something like 10K as cash and for remaining 10K as a check with latest Bank Statement showing 10k?

Kindly advise any senior and experienced, @legalfalcon please advise.

Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR is Nov 2017, and my file is pending for CBSA security checks since July. Does that mean I'm under security screening? Is it the last step before PPR? And how long does CBSA checks usually take?

Thanks.
The only way to find out will be to order CBSA/CSIS notes.

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019

Hi All,

I will land on Ontario on 07-Sep. It will be my first landing. my POF was 20,000 CAD. I know I am allowed to take 10,000 CAD but what should I do with remaining 10,000? I am supposed to show them all the money I declared in my PR as a POF right?
My bank here in Pakistan says that they can not give BankDrafts, Traveler Check, and other options. I can only have Check of my own account.

Can I do something like 10K as cash and for remaining 10K as a check with latest Bank Statement showing 10k?

Thanks
Naaaaa, you can have more than 10k usd/cad with you, all you have to do is declare it.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Naaaaa, you can have more than 10k usd/cad with you, all you have to do is declare it.
I know if I declare, I can take more than 10k.... but what will I do when I will leave my country, they will check me too. How will my country will allow me to carry more than 10k? They will not allow.

Aali005

May 5, 2017

Hi All,

Thanks
Which airline you flying? About the final funds of course Legalfalcon can give better advice but I’m planning to print out bank statement and show it if requested

bandlishavi92

May 15, 2018
Hi,
I applied for express entry under FSW-Inland category and my AOR date is 11th May 2018.

Actually I applied based on my 1 year experience in India. I am already in Canada now on work permit.
I applied NOC category as 2147 while I worked as SAP consultant. But now when I called CIC the agent told me that i have a comment on my file that NOC 2147 eligibility not met and my file is under consideration for review by officer.
I think NOC 2171 would have been a more appropriate category to apply. But now I do not have any option to change it. But since the points for both remain same should there be any issue with my file?

Also I have already sent a Web form to CIC explaining my position and I received en email from IRCC that my additional documents have been forwarded to concerned officer. I sent them my appointment letter, promotion letter, resignation letter and experience letter. As I have already left the company two years ago it is difficult to get reference letter on company letterhead.
Can you advise me if I should send any further documents using Webform.

@legalfalcon please advise

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
There is no timeline for SS. If you would like to know when your application was sent for security, you can request CBSA and CSIS notes.
Thank you Legalfalcon, I did see S21 in my GCMS notes but information is retracted, would you please let me know what S21 means?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I know if I declare, I can take more than 10k.... but what will I do when I will leave my country, they will check me too. How will my country will allow me to carry more than 10k? They will not allow.
Can't you carry a few in cash and do an online transfer after you land?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@legalfalcon

I received a letter in my mailbox from CSIS which states the below...

Based on information contained in your requested, please be advised that the personal information bank listed below was searched on your behalf with the following results:

CSIS PPU 005 Security Assessments/Advice - Your Security Screening case is still in progress. The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it relates to the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities), 22(1)(a) and 22(1)(b) of the Act until your case is completed.

One thing is clear that I am in the Security Screening, but I would like to know what does CSIS PPU 005 mean ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
THANKS A LOT @legalfalcon ... I read it but still ain't sure ... It would be tremendously helpful if you can just reaffirm that CRS won't change if I get married after AOR and add spouse to application... I'll be grateful ... Please advise. thanks.
If you add your spouse post ITA they are not subject to eligibility and will not impact the CRS.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994