+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
Hi @legalfalcon

Just starting on my journey towards PR. Have some questions regarding applying in CEC. My previous NOC was 1221(admin coordinater) . I worked in Ontario for more than one year and 6 months after completing my two years study. Now I’m moving to BC and being offered a job in NOC 1211 (supervisor). My employer says if it is better for my file I can even officially work as an administrative assistant (same noc as before) I’m not sure if this makes a difference or not?

Is it advisable to change my NOC and province at this stage? If it will not have any negative effect on my file, I would definitely like to move to BC but I’m a bit apprehensive.

The company in BC is a registered fed ex distributor but it’s office is a residential address. Could this be a problem in future ?

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Good afternoon @legalfalcon. I´d like some advice over my notes if you may. AOR 11/5. PNP Outland.

From what I can understand, my file went for review due to POF. I already expected that would happen, because I am the PA but the funds are entirely in my spouse´s account. I have provided a No Objection Declaration signed by her, the official bank letter where the funds are in has also declared that I have full access to her account as spouse and attorney-in-fact, and I´ve also shown public notary letters from her giving me full power to use her bank account on her behalf. I have also explained it in a LOE and organized the documents so that their assessment would be as practical as possible.

However, there are no remarks for what´s being reviewed over that, so all I´m guessing is that my POF as just went for review because the file isn´t a clean cut, so I´m assuming (and hoping) it is a standard review. Last note is from June 1st, and no movement since. I called CIC about a week and half ago and still no movement. According to the agent who picked me up, in queue for review.

That´s a bummer, since I feel I´m completely in the dark, as nothing was said about the reason for review. If the file had gotten corrupted or something, I wouldn´t get past R10 and my file would have been returned. Is there something I can do to clarify why my POF went for review, or there´s nothing I can do except wait for progress/PPR or PFL (if the POF is refused)?

Looking at previous and similar notes at this forum, some taken a look by you @legalfalcon , I noticed that unless the bank lists the bank balance in CAD, only the officer will convert and make a final decision. So, albeit I made a self conversion using Bank of Canada rates from the day I signed the LOE, the bank declared the savings account balance in BRL (brazilian real) instead of CAD. I had around $22k CAD at the time, and despite recent depreciation, I still have around $20,5k CAD for POF. Could this review be for currency conversion alone?

Thanks in advance!

So far, my assessments and notes are as follows:

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

==============================================

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/06/01 07:44:33
Created By:
Updated Date: 2018/06/01 07:45:10
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: Ennnnnnnnn REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-05-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC [NUMBER] CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (memememe), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: [NUMBER]. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: EDOC [NUMBER] INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (memememe) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Score at ITA: 1024 Min CRS Score for Round: 456 CRS Score at APR 1024 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 12MAY2008 to 11MAY2018 2) [MY CURRENT JOB] - (NOCXXXX) 2014/09 to at MY CURRENT COMPANY Submitted Ietter(s) of reference YYYY/MM/DD which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): [NUMBER] The duties listed in the Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

Last edited:

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Good afternoon @legalfalcon. I´d like some advice over my notes if you may. AOR 11/5. PNP Outland.

From what I can understand, my file went for review due to POF. I already expected that would happen, because I am the PA but the funds are entirely in my spouse´s account. I have provided a No Objection Declaration signed by her, the official bank letter where the funds are in has also declared that I have full access to her account as spouse and attorney-in-fact, and I´ve also shown public notary letters from her giving me full power to use her bank account on her behalf. I have also explained it in a LOE and organized the documents so that their assessment would be as practical as possible.

However, there are no remarks for what´s being reviewed over that, so all I´m guessing is that my POF as just went for review because the file isn´t a clean cut, so I´m assuming (and hoping) it is a standard review. Last note is from June 1st, and no movement since. I called CIC about a week and half ago and still no movement. According to the agent who picked me up, in queue for review.

That´s a bummer, since I feel I´m completely in the dark, as nothing was said about the reason for review. If the file had gotten corrupted or something, I wouldn´t get past R10 and my file would have been returned. Is there something I can do to clarify why my POF went for review, or there´s nothing I can do except wait for progress/PPR or PFL (if the POF is refused)?

Looking at previous and similar notes at this forum, some taken a look by you @legalfalcon , I noticed that unless the bank lists the bank balance in CAD, only the officer will convert and make a final decision. So, albeit I made a self conversion using Bank of Canada rates from the day I signed the LOE, the bank declared the savings account balance in BRL (brazilian real) instead of CAD. I had around $22k CAD at the time, and despite recent depreciation, I still have around $20,5k CAD for POF. Could this review be for currency conversion alone?

Thanks in advance!

So far, my assessments and notes are as follows:

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

==============================================

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/06/01 07:44:33
Created By:
Updated Date: 2018/06/01 07:45:10
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: Ennnnnnnnn REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-05-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC [NUMBER] CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (memememe), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: [NUMBER]. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: EDOC [NUMBER] INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (memememe) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Score at ITA: 1024 Min CRS Score for Round: 456 CRS Score at APR 1024 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 12MAY2008 to 11MAY2018 2) [MY CURRENT JOB] - (NOCXXXX) 2014/09 to at MY CURRENT COMPANY Submitted Ietter(s) of reference YYYY/MM/DD which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): [NUMBER] The duties listed in the Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
I got the same review of POF with no details whatsoever.
Finally got an email in july that i have been determined for a personal interview.
Everything was passed by Cio except this POf. Lvo opened the file after good 5 months and pushed me for an interview. And after all this wait, the new wait begins.. i have zero idea when this interview will be conducted=/
Aor 30 dec
Fsw

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I got the same review of POF with no details whatsoever.
Finally got an email in july that i have been determined for a personal interview.
Everything was passed by Cio except this POf. Lvo opened the file after good 5 months and pushed me for an interview. And after all this wait, the new wait begins.. i have zero idea when this interview will be conducted=/
Aor 30 dec
Fsw
Which VO is holding your file and booked the interview?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
London visa office
Well, according to my file, the secondary office is CPC Ottawa, but I´m outland. If it should happen to me, the file would have to move again to São Paulo VO. Don´t think they´d book me an interview in Canada while I´m currently living in Brazil.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Well, according to my file, the secondary office is CPC Ottawa, but I´m outland. If it should happen to me, the file would have to move again to São Paulo VO. Don´t think they´d book me an interview in Canada while I´m currently living in Brazil.
I have ordered another set of GCms notes to see the status of my file. I called IRCC few days back, and my file was still in london.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon,
i have submitted my application under CEC on 23 Aug 2017, and since 28 Sep 2017, my file is in Etobicoke centre. I am not in canada and so Etobicoke centre has requested Bangalore office for interview which happened on 22nd Feb 2018. As per Bangalore visa office, everything was in place, and it should not take more than 2-3 days to close the file but it has been 6 months. I have called CIC multiple times but everytime, they informed me that officer hasn't looked at file since 22nd Feb. Could you please suggest what should i do ?
I do not have Etobicoke centre email id, could you please help me with that as well.
Note - My file is not in SS as per CIC spoke over the telephone.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys... need some help here..

I have already applied and am at IP1 stage. I wanted advice on

Whether my CRS change in case I get married and add my spouse after AOR to my application. Means do I have to get ECA and IELTS for my spouse also?

Please advise. Thanks.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hi@Legalfalcon
Aor 6 April 18,Fsw-O(Applied from India)Family of 4,Visa office -Ottawa
Ip1-13 April
Ip2-18 May,Ghost update -4 June,Ordered Gcms notes from Getgcms.com on 24 June and received on 25 July and it says all clear with senior officer review ,
All done Eligibility (passed on 18/05/18),Criminality,Admissibility,POF,
Only security was pending saying not started and one page blank and s15(s),And no other sub activity,
Only thing I feel concerned is my souse info sharing was having one Usa Article of foreign statue was ready to be assessed(He was refused for us visa )
And second thing is we had history of previously refused pr application and was ban of 2 yrs(Misrepresentation) about 6 yrs ago but that had completed.In Gcms notes senior office has written that foss/Gcms no adverse info.

Most of the people with same timeline have got or getting ppr and in very short period of Ip2 and ghost update
I am worried that why we are not getting ppr ?or why there is no further movement in our case?
Our last update in Gcms activities notes is 15/06/18.
As you know this wait is so painful and nerve wrecking.
So plz suggest should we apply Gcms notes again ,should call Ircc Or having a stressful wait is only option left.
Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
R10 recommended passed February 14th,2018.
File was reviewed by Case Analyst February 15th but Eligibility is not yet passed but was marked as review required as I added spouse in January and the review required is due to the addition of spouse as well as for POF.
Is it possible to be on security screening when eligibility hasn't been passed?
No, if the eligibility is not passed, then the security is not started. If you added your spouse after submitting your application, it will take some time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,
I would need your suggestion here. This is a bit long and apologies for the same.
I recieved PPR on 1st August 2018 and sent across all passports of self and dependents along with return envelope(unsealed) and shipping label via FedEx in a big envelope. Unfortunately, during customs, someone has opened my package to check and resealed the original package with passports and missed to add the return envelope and shipping label which was inside the return envelope. The original package was sent on 7th August and delivered to CIC on 8th August. I thought it was with passports and return envelope but the return envelope came back to me from the FedEX international shipment today, 13th of August,. Shipping label was activated on 9th August, from Memphis, that is where my original package was cleared before going to canada. Without clue where the passports are, I checked my CIC account too see my application approved and passports stamped, so was relieved to see that passports were delivered to CIC. That is when i realized package was opened in Memphis during clearance but sent without return label.
Now CIC doesnt have return envelope and shipping labels to send my passports back. What would happen in such case?? i have written an email to CIC explaining my case and trying to call them today but did not get thru. I will try calling them again tomorrow.

Please advise. Looking forward for your suggestions. I hope, you got my query and did not confuse you.

regards
Rajthilak
No need to worry. They will contact you. Just send an email to CPC Ottawa and inform them. The officer who contacts you, will ask you to send a shipping label. Just get a shipping label online, and send it via email to IRCC. They will ship your passport back in an envelope with your shipping label.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ok. Thank you.

Please what do you advise I do especially after this last response from them.

I have read up on cases stuck on Eligibility:Review Required and it seems the wait is a long one. Is there any action one can take to move his/her case forward? Will writing to the Minister of Immigration have any effect?
It will take its own time. There is no way to speed things up. All you can do is write emails to enquire, and request GCMS notes to see where the application I stuck.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon .. need an advice on following

Whether my CRS change in case I add my spouse after AOR to my application. Means do I have to get ECA and IELTS for my spouse also?

Please advise. Thanks.

P.S. :- married after AOR..