17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Just starting on my journey towards PR. Have some questions regarding applying in CEC. My previous NOC was 1221(admin coordinater) . I worked in Ontario for more than one year and 6 months after completing my two years study. Now I’m moving to BC and being offered a job in NOC 1211 (supervisor). My employer says if it is better for my file I can even officially work as an administrative assistant (same noc as before) I’m not sure if this makes a difference or not?

Is it advisable to change my NOC and province at this stage? If it will not have any negative effect on my file, I would definitely like to move to BC but I’m a bit apprehensive.

The company in BC is a registered fed ex distributor but it’s office is a residential address. Could this be a problem in future ?

Please advise. Thank you in advance.
It all depends on whether you meet the CRS. See that. What your NOC is does not matter, as you have over 1 year of experience which is the only thing required to meet the minimum eligibility requirements.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply. Is it better for me to wait and file BOWP or should I just file right now with my work permit support letter I got with my bc pnp nomination certificate? I'm wondering because I think with my work permit support letter now I will get a closed work permit restricted to current employer, right ? Whereas bowp will be open work permit.
First file your application with IRCC, and the apply for WP. If your application has passed R10, you will get a BOWP.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Alhumdulillah, it’s PPR today!!!
AOR 21 Nov 2016.
Thank you Legalfalcon and everyone on this forum for their help and guidance.
Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!

Reactions: Aali005

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I would need your advice here, I am CEC inland applicant who submitted PR application through EE on June 22, 2017, it has been almost 14 months, and I made a series of calls/CSEqueries, but everytime they told me I am still under background check and need addtional verfication, I requested 5 GCMS notes, and saying I passed eligibility, medical, but security part is blank, but I did see there a couple of Security activties on my notes and I am pretty sure i am under SS. Usually how much more time should I wait as i am now really exhausted with long waiting time but without any updates, is there any other report i could order to get better understanding of my current status? Usually how long would people be in SS? I saw it might be 10 months for SS?
thank you!

BRs
There is no timeline for SS. If you would like to know when your application was sent for security, you can request CBSA and CSIS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon . Just a few more questions.

So, I called up IRCC to find out the status of my application. According to them, they carried out 2 types of background check for me and my wife. One check was performed in Canada and one outside. They didn't specify for who, but said that the background check is complete for one person and for the other the Canada part is done, while the check being performed outside of Canada is in process.

Do you think either my wife or I are in the special security screening (the one that can last up to a year)? Should I order GCMS notes again? Last set of gcms notes were generated (in July) before my new baby was added to my application.
What is your AoR date. The security details are not in GCMS. If you would like to know the security details, as in when it started and where it is now, you will need CBSA or CSIS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good afternoon @legalfalcon. I´d like some advice over my notes if you may. AOR 11/5. PNP Outland.

From what I can understand, my file went for review due to POF. I already expected that would happen, because I am the PA but the funds are entirely in my spouse´s account. I have provided a No Objection Declaration signed by her, the official bank letter where the funds are in has also declared that I have full access to her account as spouse and attorney-in-fact, and I´ve also shown public notary letters from her giving me full power to use her bank account on her behalf. I have also explained it in a LOE and organized the documents so that their assessment would be as practical as possible.

However, there are no remarks for what´s being reviewed over that, so all I´m guessing is that my POF as just went for review because the file isn´t a clean cut, so I´m assuming (and hoping) it is a standard review. Last note is from June 1st, and no movement since. I called CIC about a week and half ago and still no movement. According to the agent who picked me up, in queue for review.

That´s a bummer, since I feel I´m completely in the dark, as nothing was said about the reason for review. If the file had gotten corrupted or something, I wouldn´t get past R10 and my file would have been returned. Is there something I can do to clarify why my POF went for review, or there´s nothing I can do except wait for progress/PPR or PFL (if the POF is refused)?

Looking at previous and similar notes at this forum, some taken a look by you @legalfalcon , I noticed that unless the bank lists the bank balance in CAD, only the officer will convert and make a final decision. So, albeit I made a self conversion using Bank of Canada rates from the day I signed the LOE, the bank declared the savings account balance in BRL (brazilian real) instead of CAD. I had around $22k CAD at the time, and despite recent depreciation, I still have around $20,5k CAD for POF. Could this review be for currency conversion alone?

Thanks in advance!

So far, my assessments and notes are as follows:

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

==============================================

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/06/01 07:44:33
Created By:
Updated Date: 2018/06/01 07:45:10
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: Ennnnnnnnn REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-05-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC [NUMBER] CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (memememe), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: [NUMBER]. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: EDOC [NUMBER] INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (memememe) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Score at ITA: 1024 Min CRS Score for Round: 456 CRS Score at APR 1024 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 12MAY2008 to 11MAY2018 2) [MY CURRENT JOB] - (NOCXXXX) 2014/09 to at MY CURRENT COMPANY Submitted Ietter(s) of reference YYYY/MM/DD which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): [NUMBER] The duties listed in the Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
In most cases when the currency of PoF is not in CAD, it will be sent for review to an officer. This is because unlike daily conversion rates, IRCC does the conversions on a quarterly basis. Also please be advised that after your notes are sent for a review, it can take 2-5 weeks before they are reviewed.

Apart from this, I do not see any concerns in your notes.

Reactions: joaojr123

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
i have submitted my application under CEC on 23 Aug 2017, and since 28 Sep 2017, my file is in Etobicoke centre. I am not in canada and so Etobicoke centre has requested Bangalore office for interview which happened on 22nd Feb 2018. As per Bangalore visa office, everything was in place, and it should not take more than 2-3 days to close the file but it has been 6 months. I have called CIC multiple times but everytime, they informed me that officer hasn't looked at file since 22nd Feb. Could you please suggest what should i do ?
I do not have Etobicoke centre email id, could you please help me with that as well.
Note - My file is not in SS as per CIC spoke over the telephone.

Thanks.
Request GCMS notes and see if there are any concerns.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi@Legalfalcon
Aor 6 April 18,Fsw-O(Applied from India)Family of 4,Visa office -Ottawa
Ip1-13 April
Ip2-18 May,Ghost update -4 June,Ordered Gcms notes from Getgcms.com on 24 June and received on 25 July and it says all clear with senior officer review ,
All done Eligibility (passed on 18/05/18),Criminality,Admissibility,POF,
Only security was pending saying not started and one page blank and s15(s),And no other sub activity,
Only thing I feel concerned is my souse info sharing was having one Usa Article of foreign statue was ready to be assessed(He was refused for us visa )
And second thing is we had history of previously refused pr application and was ban of 2 yrs(Misrepresentation) about 6 yrs ago but that had completed.In Gcms notes senior office has written that foss/Gcms no adverse info.

Most of the people with same timeline have got or getting ppr and in very short period of Ip2 and ghost update
I am worried that why we are not getting ppr ?or why there is no further movement in our case?
Our last update in Gcms activities notes is 15/06/18.
As you know this wait is so painful and nerve wrecking.
So plz suggest should we apply Gcms notes again ,should call Ircc Or having a stressful wait is only option left.
Thanks in advance
If your eligibility is clear, then the GCM notes will not be of much help. Now your security will start. Your AoR is April, there is no need to worry. Just wait and you will have the PPR soon.

For s15 see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

Reactions: naaz12

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
In most cases when the currency of PoF is not in CAD, it will be sent for review to an officer. This is because unlike daily conversion rates, IRCC does the conversions on a quarterly basis. Also please be advised that after your notes are sent for a review, it can take 2-5 weeks before they are reviewed.

Apart from this, I do not see any concerns in your notes.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon ! This is a big reflief, then. Guess I've just been unlucky in the review queue, though. Called CIC last tuesday (august 7) and such review wasn't done yet. This makes the waiting gap 9 weeks as of now. If I take out July (summer vacation) from the math, then it reaches 5 weeks. Anyway, like the last agent who picked me up said, "It's just a waiting game now. Don't worry."

Have a nice weekend!

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Request GCMS notes and see if there are any concerns.
I requested that 3 times, and there is nothing found as Bangalore officer had written all the comments what Etobicoke centre has asked form.
But then there is nothing from Etobicoke centre.. Even when i spoke to CIC, they mentioned the same that waiting for officer to pick up the file and they could see, no more inputs are required.
What should i do ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi@Legalfalcon
Aor 6 April 18,Fsw-O(Applied from India)Family of 4,Visa office -Ottawa
Ip1-13 April
Ip2-18 May,Ghost update -4 June,Ordered Gcms notes from Getgcms.com on 24 June and received on 25 July and it says all clear with senior officer review ,
All done Eligibility (passed on 18/05/18),Criminality,Admissibility,POF,
Only security was pending saying not started and one page blank and s15(s),And no other sub activity,
Only thing I feel concerned is my souse info sharing was having one Usa Article of foreign statue was ready to be assessed(He was refused for us visa )
And second thing is we had history of previously refused pr application and was ban of 2 yrs(Misrepresentation) about 6 yrs ago but that had completed.In Gcms notes senior office has written that foss/Gcms no adverse info.

Most of the people with same timeline have got or getting ppr and in very short period of Ip2 and ghost update
I am worried that why we are not getting ppr ?or why there is no further movement in our case?
Our last update in Gcms activities notes is 15/06/18.
As you know this wait is so painful and nerve wrecking.
So plz suggest should we apply Gcms notes again ,should call Ircc Or having a stressful wait is only option left.
Thanks in advance
Same AoR date of 6 Apr... CEC - Inland... Eligibility and Criminality passed on 26 May.. PA security check is ongoing....

Reactions: naaz12

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
@legalfalcon Normally, what will cause a ghost update? Got a Ghost update last Friday. I was in IP2 along with MEP on July 24. Moreover, I got the reply of a CSE one day before the ghost update. Maybe it is caused by the CSE? Thanks!