, please help
I got my GCMS notes today and its very confusing/incorrect. Below are some inaccuracies in my notes,
- I am a Software engineer with NOC 21231 and I have mention this everywhere in my documents and application. But when I see my notes I see some weird NOC codes 3113 and 1243 for dentist and coordinator (in red below)
- The years of foreign experience is not counted correctly. Its mentioned 2022-12. But I am in Canada since 2021-10.
- The canadian experience is also shown as 2 years 5 months. But I only had 1 year of work ex when I applied.
- Somethings like the salary and review required reasons(couldn't provide work ex on letter head but provided all other supporting docs) I can say are valid.
I am confused if the notes are generated incorrectly or there is a backend data mixup with my application because they also say that the job description matches with the lead statement and main duties.
Question, should I call IRCC agent and ask them to make a note of this or raise a webform for this observation?
Due date on the file is 2 March.
Below are my GCMS notes extract.
- Junior Dentist (NOC: 3113) - at Dr. Phani's Dental Clinics -
Doc# 547893006 - Letter dated 2022-11-24appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ****NOTE:REVIEW REQUIRED OF EMPLOYMENT RECORD FOR DUTIES, NOT ON COMPANIES LETTERHEAD - EDOC # 547893006**** - Letter confirms salary of Rs 3,33,475/yr - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2015-2018 (eDoc# 547893006) CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 1 month.2020-07 to 2022-12 - Assignment Coordinator (NOC:1243) - at Paramed Home Health Care
- Doc#547893007 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2022-11-24 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: NOTE: REVIEW REQUIRED OF EMPLOYMENT RECORD FOR DUTIES, EMPLOYEE WAS UNABLE TO OBTAIN AN EXPERIENCE LETTER FROM EMPLOYER WITH DUTIES (LETTER WAS ISSUED BY PA) - EDOC# 547893007 - Letter confirms salary of $92000/yr -Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2021 (eDoc# 547893007), Both a T4 and a NOA from 2021 (eDoc#547893007) CEC Work: 2 years and 5 months. CRS Canadian Work: 2 years and 5 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ years) CRS Canadian Work: 1 years)