+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon Thank you for answering all of our questions. I received an additional document request for Schedule A IMM 5669 .

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature UPDATED FORM This must be received at this office by xxxx"

May I know which is the most recent form? is it IMM 5669(05-2021) E ? I also found a form eIMM 5669 bearing IMM 5669(04-2022) E at the bottom.

Please let me know which is the latest Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) form to be filled out?

Looking forward to your reply

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

I did softlanding last year and this year I came to Canada permanently two months back and recently got a job.
I am planning to apply for my parents visitor visa now. All the expenses will be covered by them. they ll sponsor themselves
Now, my query is that will it be okay if they apply for a visitor visa under family reunion reason now as I came just two months back?

Can you please help sir

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ,I have couple of questions filling the form IMM5669 Schedule A Background declaration.

1. For personal history, for employment category in activity type, do we have to mention the job title or position?
2. I am a member of Toastmasters International (a non profit education organization), should I mention my membership in the question
"Membership of association with organization? are you member of any organization or association, political, social, youth or student association, trade unions or professional association"

Please respond for clarity. Thanks
Hi @legalfalcon please ignore the 1st question. May I know your thoughts on whether I should add my toastmasters membership (a non-profit educational organization) in question 9 for Schedule A Background declaration?
Question 9. "Membership of association with organization? are you member of any organization or association, political, social, youth or student association, trade unions or professional association"

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon ,I have couple of questions filling the form IMM5669 Schedule A Background declaration.

1. For personal history, for employment category in activity type, do we have to mention the job title or position?
2. I am a member of Toastmasters International (a non profit education organization), should I mention my membership in the question
"Membership of association with organization? are you member of any organization or association, political, social, youth or student association, trade unions or professional association"

Please respond for clarity. Thanks
Yes you can mention, but not a big deal if you don't

Justified

Aug 13, 2020
Hi Legalfalcon,
Need your view on the following: dependent is inland but PA was outside Canada. PR application was approved and PA has now landed in Canada. IRCC has not sent any landing instructions for Inland dependent. What should we do?

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon i have a question related to part-time work experience and being an student. Ircc does clarify that student work experience is acceptable for FSW but not other categories (CEC...). But in this link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29 it seems that IRCC make an exception for this rule, and it is that the part time work experience cannot be accepted while studying. Wich is weird because ircc explicitly said work experience while studying OUTSIDE canada is ok. But it seems if the student work experience is part time means that it does not count toward the requirement. Again, its because of what stated here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29

Now my situation : in september i refused an invitation because of this rule that i did not know about. I had in my express entry profile indicated 1.5 years PART TIME while studying outside canada. The truth was that i was actually working fulltime but i had put 15 hours to seem legit in front of IRCC because i was studying....and it was finaly very stupid of me because at time of finalising my application the system made me ineligible and awarded me 0 points unless i changed the 15 hours to 30 hours ! After i refused invitation, i changed my main experience to 30 hours (wish is the real situation) and accepted a november ita after changing my work experience from 15 hours to 30 hours wich awarded 3 years of foreign work experience instead of 1.5. I was self employed and provided in my application everything needed (third party documentation mainly) to proove my NOC duty. The problem is that IRCC will probably not like me changing work hours in profile (i indicated 15 hours in the beginning then refused invitation, then changed same experience to 30 hours). I explained this mistake in LOE, saying that as self employed i had obvisouly an problem assessing my work hours, wich is kinda true because i really never did the count of hours since i was an company owner).

Do you think i have to worry about refusal because i indicated 15 hours in september ITA but 30 hours in november ita for the same genuine self-employed experience ?

I'am Jan 02 AOR and this incident drive me crazy because i am afraid they consider only my first stupid indication of 15 hours/week and ruled it out because it was while studying. (So weird that they accept fulltime while studying and not part time while studying....)

Sorry if its confusing, english is not my first language and i kinda suck at it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,
Need your view on the following: dependent is inland but PA was outside Canada. PR application was approved and PA has now landed in Canada. IRCC has not sent any landing instructions for Inland dependent. What should we do?
Only after the PA lands, can the dependents receive COPR, if PA and dependents are located in different countries.

IF the PA has received a COPR and landed, just give it some time and the dependent will also receive the instructions. Just make sure that the address or the dependents and they country of residence is correctly entered with IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Thank you for answering all of our questions. I received an additional document request for Schedule A IMM 5669 .

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature UPDATED FORM This must be received at this office by xxxx"

May I know which is the most recent form? is it IMM 5669(05-2021) E ? I also found a form eIMM 5669 bearing IMM 5669(04-2022) E at the bottom.

Please let me know which is the latest Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) form to be filled out?

Looking forward to your reply
The most recent year at the bottom you can find is the form you should use.

All form currently in use are available at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

Reactions: mvneema10

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon i have a question related to part-time work experience and being an student. Ircc does clarify that student work experience is acceptable for FSW but not other categories (CEC...). But in this link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29 it seems that IRCC make an exception for this rule, and it is that the part time work experience cannot be accepted while studying. Wich is weird because ircc explicitly said work experience while studying OUTSIDE canada is ok. But it seems if the student work experience is part time means that it does not count toward the requirement. Again, its because of what stated here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29

Now my situation : in september i refused an invitation because of this rule that i did not know about. I had in my express entry profile indicated 1.5 years PART TIME while studying outside canada. The truth was that i was actually working fulltime but i had put 15 hours to seem legit in front of IRCC because i was studying....and it was finaly very stupid of me because at time of finalising my application the system made me ineligible and awarded me 0 points unless i changed the 15 hours to 30 hours ! After i refused invitation, i changed my main experience to 30 hours (wish is the real situation) and accepted a november ita after changing my work experience from 15 hours to 30 hours wich awarded 3 years of foreign work experience instead of 1.5. I was self employed and provided in my application everything needed (third party documentation mainly) to proove my NOC duty. The problem is that IRCC will probably not like me changing work hours in profile (i indicated 15 hours in the beginning then refused invitation, then changed same experience to 30 hours). I explained this mistake in LOE, saying that as self employed i had obvisouly an problem assessing my work hours, wich is kinda true because i really never did the count of hours since i was an company owner).

Do you think i have to worry about refusal because i indicated 15 hours in september ITA but 30 hours in november ita for the same genuine self-employed experience ?

I'am Jan 02 AOR and this incident drive me crazy because i am afraid they consider only my first stupid indication of 15 hours/week and ruled it out because it was while studying. (So weird that they accept fulltime while studying and not part time while studying....)

Sorry if its confusing, english is not my first language and i kinda suck at it
IRCC differentiates between work experience in Canada and outside Canada. The rule is that if you worked part-time while you were outside Canada, you can use it to claim points while you were a student at the same time. But this is not the case if you are a student in Canada.

If you were studying outside Canada, you can still claim points for working full time at the same time. IRCC defines full-time as 30 hours/week, and as long as you meet this, you can claim points for the work you did, even if you were attending school as a full-time student.

Finally, a profile is never vetted and nor is a record with IRCC. only after you submit an application, and pay the fee, will your record be transmitted to IRCC. So what you had in the profile is immaterial and you can change it, you di not require any LoE to explain the change. Only if there is a discrepancy between a previously submitted application and what you submit now, do you need to explain that.

Reactions: nerdsh88t

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
My representative submitted my profile and now I don't want to move forward with them. I want guidance regarding this. Is it better to ask the representative to withdraw the profile and after that, I by myself create a new profile, or should I link that profile to my gckey account.

Kindly anyone guides me with this one.

qqnn

Feb 28, 2023
got the RFV email days ago,but have to move to another country within 10days. I send webform to the office mentioned in the email, address has been updated but no instructions about where to send the passport.

can I submit passport to the visa office in the new country?

Thank you sir!
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
got the RFV email days ago,but have to move to another country within 10days. I send webform to the office mentioned in the email, address has been updated but no instructions about where to send the passport.

can I submit passport to the visa office in the new country?

Thank you sir!
@legalfalcon
To submit your passport to a VO in another country you will need an instructions letter from IRCC. Send a web form, and also call IRCC. Unless you have an instruction letter to submit your passport to a VO in different country from where you reside, it most likely will be returned if you did attempt to submit.