Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hello,

I have my CopR and I am travelling back to Canada by air.

I am from a visa exempted country, do I need to apply for the ETA?

Thanks in advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Hello,

I have my CopR and I am travelling back to Canada by air.

I am from a visa exempted country, do I need to apply for the ETA?

Thanks in advance.
No, your CoPR is your visa.

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
I am sorry to bother you guys on this topic just asking as this query is of priority to me.

Can i create a completely new EE profile with same email id? since my old profile has expired on 18th june 2016?
Will there be any obstacles in future?
Also it has allowed me to create with that particular email id.
Experts please reply.

Best,
Shreyas

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Shreyas90h said:
I am sorry to bother you guys on this topic just asking as this query is of priority to me.

Can i create a completely new EE profile with same email id? since my old profile has expired on 18th june 2016?
Will there be any obstacles in future?
Also it has allowed me to create with that particular email id.
Experts please reply.

Best,
Shreyas
As far as I know, yes, you can and it will not cause any issues in the future.

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
On that note some more queries.

1..Now when i got my Job seeker validation code after submitting my new EE profile there i cannot use the same email id abc@gmail.com as it was used earlier for old job bank profile when i had first registered and created my first EE profile. So now question is that,

is it okay if here i use a different email id here for job bank registration(ON recent newly created EE profile email id is abc@gmail.com same which was used for old profile and on new job bank profile i.e. which i am gonna create now it will be pqr@gmail.com) ?
Will it make any problem?

Please help

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Shreyas90h said:
On that note some more queries.

1..Now when i got my Job seeker validation code after submitting my new EE profile there i cannot use the same email id abc@gmail.com as it was used earlier for old job bank profile when i had first registered and created my first EE profile. So now question is that,

is it okay if here i use a different email id here for job bank registration(ON recent newly created EE profile email id is abc@gmail.com same which was used for old profile and on new job bank profile i.e. which i am gonna create now it will be pqr@gmail.com) ?
Will it make any problem?

Please help
Check the link posted in this thread here, it details out the entire process http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Need your advice :-

My Brother got detained in US due to Drunk Driving(DUI) . The matter went to court and the judge fined him. He paid it and the content get closed .

Now he wants to apply for Canadian Immigration from India . Would that be an issue while applying for permanent residency or not ?

Is not, will we have to declare the detention somewhere in the application ? This all happened in 2009

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh_maninder said:
Hi Asivad,

Need your advice :-

My Brother got detained in US due to Drunk Driving(DUI) . The matter went to court and the judge fined him. He paid it and the content get closed .

Now he wants to apply for Canadian Immigration from India . Would that be an issue while applying for permanent residency or not ?

Is not, will we have to declare the detention somewhere in the application ? This all happened in 2009

Thanks
Yes, it has to be declared, and yes, it may cause a problem.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh_maninder said:
So it is advisable to apply for that or not ?
It depends how much he wants Canadian PR.
If he never applies, there's no way he can possibly receive PR. If he does apply, there's a chance he could be rejected.
So it depends whether or not he's willing to put in the time, effort and money, knowing that he might be rejected.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
istari said:
It depends how much he wants Canadian PR.
If he never applies, there's no way he can possibly receive PR. If he does apply, there's a chance he could be rejected.
So it depends whether or not he's willing to put in the time, effort and money, knowing that he might be rejected.
Thanks all for your advise

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
I have applied to CIC for paper based stream in September ( by way of NS nomination ). I havent got any response from them, nor any AOR email nor any UCI number.

I have now received ITA thru express entry for ONTARIO and I am planning to withdraw my NS application. In the EE profile, it asks whether I have applied to CIC in the past. Shud i mention as NO or YES?