+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
maged_mmh said:
when we send our passports, do they come back with both? or we need to apply for visa separately?
If you need a visa to travel to Canada, then you will get a visa stamped on the passport. That is why you will get what is commonly known as PPR or passport request. You do not have to apply for the visa separately.

People from visa exempt countries do not get a PPR, just the COPR.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors
I have just received my GCMS notes and am trying to decipher it. Would really appreciate if anyone can answer following questions -

i. I am a FSW-Outland candidate. Have never even entered Canada. In the notes, for my spouse- RCMP screening is shown as - NRT.
However for me it shows the status as fingerprints required and then cancelled!
Any cause for concern?

ii. Security status current value reads 'Updated' - what does this mean? IS security completed?

Thanks a lot.

stone1337

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Experts,

Can someone please help me with this.

I received an ITA but I have not yet accepted it. My passport is expiring in July 2017.

Would it be better to renew my passport then update my passport number before accepting the ITA? OR should I proceed with my current passport and risk that there might be issues later due to expiry?

I am worried that if I update my passport number now then it will not match with the one that I submitted initially (before ITA) in the personal details section and also my IELTS result has my current passport number in it. Will this be an issue?

Thanks for any help ::)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stone1337 said:
Hi Experts,

Can someone please help me with this.

I received an ITA but I have not yet accepted it. My passport is expiring in July 2017.

Would it be better to renew my passport then update my passport number before accepting the ITA? OR should I proceed with my current passport and risk that there might be issues later due to expiry?

I am worried that if I update my passport number now then it will not match with the one that I submitted initially (before ITA) in the personal details section and also my IELTS result has my current passport number in it. Will this be an issue?

Thanks for any help ::)
A change of passport number is not an issue at any time in the process. Just make sure IRCC is aware of it.

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
Hello ALL,

Is it okay if i have 5 days difference in my continuos employment as i am changing my company from company A to company B. Company A is my current company and Company B want me to join on 21st nov. However i need to take a break of 5 day and want my LWD as 16 november. I started company A on 31st march 2016 and requesting to leave on 16nov. Now the period here in this company us 2 years 7 and half months and the company which i will be joining has same NOC same profile.

In this case will there be any issue with experience? i mean 5 days here and there are they fine? Will this have any effect on my CRS calculation?

Because the maximum i can stretch is 18 november because sat and sun is non working day and company will only allow for 18nov.

Please let me know it is urgen Sad Sad :(t?

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hello All,

SINP have listed out the In-Demand NOC Codes below. The one which is in Demand is 2171

My NOC code is 2174 which is under the same parent 217. And is also under the list of "Classified Elsewhere"

Will they consider my NOC code as the one which is demand?
I get 66 points, is it worth going for it even tho my 2174 is not in demand list?

Appreciate your response and suggestions.

Thanks,
Sanjay

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi all,

I have received ITA in the last draw and now I am in the process of submitting my application. I have one question regarding fee to be paid, I am married but my wife is not going to accompany me, so do I need to pay the above mentioned fee for both of us or is it just for me only?

Thanks,

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
Can anyone confirm this please if i can update two things like my eca and employment letter with one cse or i have to submit two cse for two different updates? Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet93 said:
Hi Guys,
Can anyone confirm this please if i can update two things like my eca and employment letter with one cse or i have to submit two cse for two different updates? Thanks
A single CSE will suffice.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
A single CSE will suffice.
welcome back! we missed you so :)

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear Champs,

My 6 months' average balance meets the minimum required funds as per IRCC requirements. However, I took a personal loan two years before and paying the installments via this account - the deduction is showing in the bank statements. Is this going to be an issue?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cool_canada said:
Dear Champs,

My 6 months' average balance meets the minimum required funds as per IRCC requirements. However, I took a personal loan two years before and paying the installments via this account - the deduction is showing in the bank statements. Is this going to be an issue?
Not an issue, IMO.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017