+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsub said:
Sorry i am not familiar with CSE. Is it something similar to LOE?
Yes, it is. If you have to update your application, or explain something regarding your file, this is only possible to contact IRCC after receiving the AOR containing your application number.

Follow the link below you could clarify,

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Hi Everyone.

Need help... so I was trying to get approved LMIA (LMO) for my brother who is outside CANADA.

LMO is for COOK and he has experience back home more than 2 years.

Person who is doing LMO for me told me that he cannot apply under Express entry as rules have changed and will have to get work permit to come to Canada.

Does anyone know if he can apply under EE or will have to apply under work permit?

I do not trust consultants that's why don't wanna mess this up and if anyone have any idea about this please let me know.

Thank You!

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Pamma97 said:
Hi Everyone.

Need help... so I was trying to get approved LMIA (LMO) for my brother who is outside CANADA.

Person who is doing LMO for me told me that he cannot apply under Express entry as rules have changed and will have to get work permit to come to Canada.

Does anyone know if he can apply under EE or will have to apply under work permit?

I do not trust consultants that's why don't wanna mess this up and if anyone have any idea about this please let me know.

Thank You!

Hi,
I can see 'cook' as the acceptable NOC under Express Entry. Please refer below link.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=6&val1=6322&val65=*

Regards,
Aditya Verma

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pamma97 said:
Hi Everyone.

Thank You!
Yes, cook is definitely NOC B, so he can apply PR under Express entry program.
I would suggest, go through Canadian experience class (CEC) category if he has LMIA and work permit.

However, he needs at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada before he apply.

Please see all requirements at the link below,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Thank you So much Asivad Anac for your help, you helped me through this process and answered my stupid questions
Thank you so much

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Dear Asivad and others,

IN OINP application guide, it is written below:

3. Personal and Work History (Principal Applicant Only) *
Provide the details of your personal and work history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. Start with the most
recent information. Under “Occupation”, write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on
what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, etc.). Attach supporting documentation for each employment entry
(reference letters, workbooks, etc.). Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. Use a separate sheet if necessary.
Note: only relevant paid work experience will be assessed.

My questions are:

1. If there is gap of let say 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 month, just to relax a bit before joining new firm, what should one write? Unemployed? or just don't bother to put that time?

2. What if someone has visited other countries while being employed, on business visas? Is that too needed to be mentioned in this section?

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have below queries for filling EE profile

Education History Query :
Have queries with respect to Education History . I had done WES for Bachelors and Masters, WES evaluated as Highest Degree Masters.

1) while filling Education History should i enter both Bachelors and Masters degree information or just Masters which is highest qualfication

2) To date of Education query :
It has to be which date. am confused which date to select. In Convocation Degree, date is mentioned as May 2, 2011 and in college Transcript / marksheet date is mentioned as April 25,2011.Whereas i completed my final semester exams were completed in Feb 2011.

3) City/Town of Study query
I did Masters from IBS Bangalore , but all my marksheets, Transcrpit , and Convocation were awarded by "The ICFAI University, Dehra dun".So should i wrote City/Town of study as Bangalore or Dehradun
4) Name of school/institution query :
This should be mentioned as IBS Bangalore ( College Name ) Or (The ICFAI University, Dehradun ) University name . in Wes report its mentioned as Awarded by: The ICFAI University, Dehradun

IETLS query:
Date of Test Results:
In TRF its mentioned as 6th June 2016 but test results were announced on 3rd June 2016. Which date should I mentioned

Work Experience :

Date AUSTIN PRAVIN ALBAN RODRIGUES first became qualified to practice in this occupation. My Noc is 2171.
Is the graduation date meaning when my masters Degree was Awarded. Am confused which date to select. In Convocation Degree, date is mentioned as May 2, 2011 and in college Transcript / marksheet date is mentioned as April 25,2011.Whereas i completed my final semester exams were completed in Feb 2011. And I started working in April 2011

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
prashantduggal said:
Dear Asivad and others,

IN OINP application guide, it is written below:

3. Personal and Work History (Principal Applicant Only) *
Provide the details of your personal and work history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. Start with the most
recent information. Under “Occupation”, write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on
what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, etc.). Attach supporting documentation for each employment entry
(reference letters, workbooks, etc.). Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. Use a separate sheet if necessary.
Note: only relevant paid work experience will be assessed.

My questions are:

1. If there is gap of let say 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 month, just to relax a bit before joining new firm, what should one write? Unemployed? or just don't bother to put that time?

2. What if someone has visited other countries while being employed, on business visas? Is that too needed to be mentioned in this section?
1. If there is gap of let say 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 month, just to relax a bit before joining new firm, what should one write? Unemployed? or just don't bother to put that time? You can mention it as vacation, sabbatical, etc.

2. What if someone has visited other countries while being employed, on business visas? Is that too needed to be mentioned in this section? If you have visited while employed and Have already mentioned the employment period in Work and Personal History, you dont have to mention about visiting another countries again.
As such, the same will be reflected from your passport when you submit photocopy of all pages.

If you still have doubts, you can always write a Letter of Explanation to them

Hope this clears your doubts.

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Dear Asivad & Seniors,

Kindly help me with following questions:

My reference letter has my duties explained using technical terms which is different than NOC's 'Main Duties' wordings, however I've confirmed that the NOC code I've selected is the best match (got it confirmed with the NOC department as well). Should I include a LOE to explain and bridge the differences between my reference letter and NOC's 'Main Duties' wordings?

I've total work-ex of 3 years and 8 months, which includes a tenure of 1 year of 'Management Trainee' (full time/post degree/campus recruitement) profile, where I underwent training into all the departments of the organization. I was paid a STIPEND during this period and the reference letter has it specified. Should I be worried that this can reduce my (eligible) work-ex by an year?

Continuing from the above point... If there is a risk of loosing 1 year of work-ex in above scenario...
I'm currently working with an MNC, however I've chosen not to include that in my EE profile/application as I was not able to arrange the reference letter (in required format). Do you suggest me to include this work-ex as well?

I woke up :-X to the fact that I'll be require to furnish FBI-PCC [two trips: 1 month(2012) + 5.5 months(2015)], now as FBI's TAT is ~3 months, I'm interested to know, how much is the maximum extension does CIC sanction?

Thanks a lot.

Edited:
Including Reference Letter:

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Dear Asivad,

I am copying my questions related to landing and first days in Canada here with the hope that you can help with some of them :)

1. I have read that it is recommended to bring medical records, dental records with me. Are these really required?

2. Another document is "Reference letters from previous and current employers" Can I bring what I already have for my express entry application? Or do I need to get up-to-date ones?

3. I am landing with my dependant (my wife). Is reporting for more than C$10,000 requirement for each person? Can we presumable bring 9,000 each without having to report?

4. Do I need to bring police certificates?

5. We are planning to live in Toronto. Do we need to get a International Driver's License?

6. I have also read that in Ontario, we won't be covered for health for around 3 months. Therefore, we were planning to get insurance for this period. Are we supposed to get "travel insurance"?

Ojamal

Dec 5, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
Hi all

I got my COPR last week.

Just had a few more questions.

1. I am visiting by brother in Chicago in sep, can i drive to toronto and get my landing procedure done at the port of entry? Or do i have to take a flight ?

2. I am also getting married in Sep. What is the quickest way to get my wife to be's PR/Visa processed ? And how do i get it done ? any guidlines ? I read somewhere if i get married after COPR and before landing it takes 1 month for the spouse to get her PR/Visa.

Thank You

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

So I got request to submit Schedule A as following:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXX (my UCI number)
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

I have a question regarding the first document. What is that actually?

And regarding the schedule A, do I have to print it out, fill in, sign and scan the copy?

Thank you very much!

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Only your GCMS notes can confirm anything on that front.
I have ordered GCMS notes via http://www.visafile.info/

There ordering process is very simple and straightforward. Lots of good FAQs are provided for various application types / scenarios...

Promax

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Do we have to show proof of funds again if we are entering Canada via PR card (2nd entry) assuming that, we have done a short landing during 1st entry (i.e. as landed immigrant and POF already shown this time) and the PR card was delivered to our home country from our friends/relatives in Canada

your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance..