+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,
Thanks a lot for your generous help in PR journey.
As a SINP applicant, I am intending to land in Saskatoon and booking my tickets by Jet Airways Hyd-Delhi-Toronto-Saskatoon. I understood all the landing formalities and SIN will be done at Toronto itself. My agent has suggested me for Toronto Saskatoon flight on next day and its one night layover at Toronto. My doubts are:
Whether it is OK for one night layover at POE before landing or I have to take immediate next available flight?
In this transit the baggage will be directly go to Saskatoon or I have to take it back and again book for Saskatoon?
For re-booking this luggage in to domestic flight whether airline charge for extra weight?
Please advice.

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad Anac! I have submitted SG CPF as PoF in my eAPR. Would it be okay to submit deposits/savings as additional PoF documents via CSE now just to be sure in case they do not accept CPF? Or should I wait if and when they request it?

I just read some cases somewhere that Provident Fund is not accepted as PoF by CIC (though SINP accepted it) and it makes me worried.

Thanks in advance for the advise.

harmandhillon

Oct 23, 2012
He guyz i am also waiting for pr

Aor 23 dec 2016 working on lmia work permit
No updates since january 18 when bg check went from not started to not needed

But today my employer got a call from ESDC regarding an audit to be done on my employer....i just want to know that if this thing is normal or there is something to worry about this?Huh??

Plzzz help ppl..

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
i need help as lastweek i have received second and last reminder to submit passports for visa (PPR email). I already have submitted my passport on 25 March after PPR on 22 March.

I am thinking that its an auto email after 30 days as my case is not closed and visa not approved in 30 days.

please guide what is this? i have sent email to local iSlamabad visa office and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

6 weeks have been passed but i am waiting for COPR. Below are my timelines

AOR 16 Oct
PPR 22 March
PP sent 25 March
PPR reminder 29 April

COPR waiting

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Hi Asivad,

How do I raise a CSE, what is the procedure?

Thank you.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Please I need help with the following.

My spouse Wes evaluation got done today, while checking his account we realized wrong date of birth. We contacted Wes and we were informed that the mistake is from the school, and to correct it we would need to have them send another transcript with the correct date.
My question is, I'm the principal applicant, will it affect our application if we use his Wes evaluation without correcting this mistake?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Please I need help with the following.

My spouse Wes evaluation got done today, while checking his account we realized wrong date of birth. We contacted Wes and we were informed that the mistake is from the school, and to correct it we would need to have them send another transcript with the correct date.
My question is, I'm the principal applicant, will it affect our application if we use his Wes evaluation without correcting this mistake?
Won't be a roadblock. You can choose to add an affidavit explaining this difference or ignore it completely hoping that it passes below the radar.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
areva said:
Hello members, please help me with this situation, I am 4 Jan 2016 SINP EE applicant, I sent bank statement of my saving account /04 Oct- 04 Jan/ stating total balance required for 4 people. There is shown transaction history but the problem is that money were less than required during Oct4-Nov 11 (1500 USD). Now I received this letter from officer. ''In my review of the funds you have submitted, they do not meet the requirements of what was requested from you on April 28, 2016. You were requested to provide bank statements that show your balances. You have provided a document that shows the debits and credits to your account between October 12, 2015 and April 30, 2016, however, it does not state the balances.

Please submit a clear document that lists transactions in order by date and shows the fluctuations in the balance of your account between October 4, 2015 through January 4, 2016.''
Seniors please help what document should I send, can I send a Real estate evaluation document, or this is not acceptable proof??
Apparently, that statement doesn't show balances. They are asking for balances especially for the period mentioned. If there was less money at some point in time, you can explain why that was so.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Ca said:
Dear Asivad,
Thanks a lot for your generous help in PR journey.
As a SINP applicant, I am intending to land in Saskatoon and booking my tickets by Jet Airways Hyd-Delhi-Toronto-Saskatoon. I understood all the landing formalities and SIN will be done at Toronto itself. My agent has suggested me for Toronto Saskatoon flight on next day and its one night layover at Toronto. My doubts are:
Whether it is OK for one night layover at POE before landing or I have to take immediate next available flight?

Not a problem.

In this transit the baggage will be directly go to Saskatoon or I have to take it back and again book for Saskatoon?

Probably the latter as you have a connecting flight the next day.

For re-booking this luggage in to domestic flight whether airline charge for extra weight?

Yes. You'll have to check with that airline.

Please advice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmandhillon said:
He guyz i am also waiting for pr

Aor 23 dec 2016 working on lmia work permit
No updates since january 18 when bg check went from not started to not needed

But today my employer got a call from ESDC regarding an audit to be done on my employer....i just want to know that if this thing is normal or there is something to worry about this?Huh??

Plzzz help ppl..
Nothing you can do by worrying about this. ESDC is just doing their job and this call may (or may not) be related to your LMIA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
i need help as lastweek i have received second and last reminder to submit passports for visa (PPR email). I already have submitted my passport on 25 March after PPR on 22 March.

I am thinking that its an auto email after 30 days as my case is not closed and visa not approved in 30 days.

please guide what is this? i have sent email to local iSlamabad visa office and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

6 weeks have been passed but i am waiting for COPR. Below are my timelines

AOR 16 Oct
PPR 22 March
PP sent 25 March
PPR reminder 29 April

COPR waiting
Assuming you submitted your passport via VFS, are you able to track it? It usually doesn't take this long - did the PPR letter ask you to submit your passport to CPC Ottawa or Islamabad?

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Assuming you submitted your passport via VFS, are you able to track it? It usually doesn't take this long - did the PPR letter ask you to submit your passport to CPC Ottawa or Islamabad?
Islamabad.

it said send to Islamabad from Lahore on 25 March

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,
I am a JAN 28th AOR, FSW Inland. I had to fly to India for a personal emergency. I will be staying here for 22 days and will be flying back to Canada. My spouse will be extending her stay for 20 more days and her total stay will be 1.5 months. Should we inform CIC of this change? I can see i will not get PPR in May since it is less than 4 months after my AOR. But my wife's stay is what that worries me. Her stay would have crossed 4 months. I tried calling CIC, but all agents seems busy. A CSE seems only for address change. What can be done in this case? Please help !