Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMRG said:
Thank you for your response Asivad.
However my query was not regarding sending the cheque but emailing the scanned cheque.
The reason for this question is because I've observed on other threads that amount has been credited from accounts just a few days before people receive their AOR.
Now my old cheque is cancelled, if I wait for the AOR, OINP may attempt to encash a cheque which is cancelled.
Hence my dilemma regarding the email.

Would appreciate if you allay my concern.
No harm in emailing the scanned cheque explaining your reasons for doing so. Mention your EE profile number in the subject line as you don't have AOR.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snehal2410 said:
Dear Asivad,

Thank you so much for your advice. We contacted Passport Authority for issue of PCC. But again we have one problem in which we need your advice.

My marriage happened three years back. As we had sent our application soon after marriage for FSW, we did not change the name in my wife's passport.

So when our application was sent back due to CAP REACHED, we applied for EE. and did not opt for change in Name in passport.

Now when we contacted Passport Office for PCC, they asked us to first change the name in our passport and then apply for PCC. So as of now it will take 1.5-2 months to take PCC.

And if we create EE Profile this weekend, with 475 points we will get EE ITA, in next draw, probabely on 6th May, 2016.

One more thing I wish to share is that, I have already secured admission for higher studies at SFU, Burnaby, BC.

So if we opt to change in name in Passport we will get through draw in July, 2016 but will take time and I may lose my admission in SFU.

Another thing is that we apply for two police station of two places where we lived in Last 10 years and get PVC for our stay in those two places.

Kindly guide us, how can we go further in this ?

With regards.

Snehal
Is it mandatory to change the name in the passport? I imagine it should be the individual's decision to retain or change their name after marriage so this is a strange response from the passport authorities. That apart, 1.5 to 2 months is still a reasonable window in which you can obtain a new passport and PCC and still have enough time left over to submit a complete application. You can create the profile using this passport and edit the passport details at a later date after you've received the new passport and PCC - not a problem. So you don't have to wait till July, you can create your profile this weekend itself. You won't apply to multiple places for PCC - just get it from the nearest passport office.

All the best!

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
She needs to have a medical test and PCC. Passport is generally the only ID that the DMP will accept. Consequently, you will need to apply for a PP and only then go for her medical test. As far as PCC is concerned, if she is an Indian, it is highly recommended that she gets her PCC from PSK and to do that, she needs her PP.

In conclusion, you need to get her PP first, get her PCC and Meds done and only then can you submit your PR application.
Well there goes my Canadian PR, now I have to wait for another ITA. I have 478 point, what do you think my chances are to get another ITA within 6 months?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsinxh said:
Well there goes my Canadian PR, now I have to wait for another ITA. I have 478 point, what do you think my chances are to get another ITA within 6 months?
Almost every single draw in the foreseeable future.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
No harm in emailing the scanned cheque explaining your reasons for doing so. Mention your EE profile number in the subject line as you don't have AOR.
Thanks Asivad. I've emailed the scanned cheque as you advised with my EE profile number.

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Hi Asivad,
I am getting married in june. I am in canada and my fiance is in india. I am planning to arrange all document like PCC and medical before marriage because I will only have some time to submit all this thing after CSE.

My question is

Can I get her medical and PCC right now?
does she need to change name in her passport afterward ?
Does she needs IELTS and Education assessment ?
what are the document I need to get from her ?

please let me know how can I plan all this thing so I can submit within time frame after coming back to canada.

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Email may not help as much as applying for GCMS notes would. They are unlikely to respond to emails as not enough time has elapsed.
Many thanks Asivad!!! I will try and arrange for them. I appreciate your time and patience with my q.

Regards,
#RA#

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Any and all source of funds which are exclusively available to you would suffice. They don't specify the exact amount beyond stating the 'evidence of ability to support an intended visit'. A good ballpark number might be settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year. You can show pay stubs/employment letter as well - it may not be useful as a source of funds but it does indicate your good standing while you were working in Canada.

All the best!
Thank you Asivad!

By "settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year", you mean half of $12,164 (as per LICO for single), which would come to about $6,000?

I am filling out the application form now and it asks the date of original entry to Canada.
Back in 2004, with my old passport, I entered Canada as a middle school student and went back to my country after one year. I don't remember the exact date. Should I still indicate this entry, or just first entry to Canada in 2010 with my valid passport is fine?

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

I will be hitting my 6 months in less than 1 week time so I had requested for GCMS 2 weeks back and received it today. My primary and secondary offices are listed as below-

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

But in the Application Assignment section it mentions-
Assigned To: VF03143
Assigned By: DA20220
Due Date: 2016/04/17

DA20220- This is an agent from CPC-Ottawa, I know this from the notes-Eligibility and the outcome is Recommended Passed, request for RPRF.

But who is VF03143? Has my file been transferred to LVO?

Last Friday, my BG has gone in Process.

Thanks!

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Almost every single draw in the foreseeable future.
well thats a relief then :D .

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
They aren't always prompt with CSE replies. Many members have commented that IRCC have taken action at their end without replying to the CSE.
I did get an answer on the 11th day :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dpakhaniya said:
Hi Asivad,
I am getting married in june. I am in canada and my fiance is in india. I am planning to arrange all document like PCC and medical before marriage because I will only have some time to submit all this thing after CSE.

My question is

Can I get her medical and PCC right now?

You can get her PCC now - Remember that the PCC for the current country of residence should not be older than 6 months while submitting your application.

About meds - I don't recommend doing it this early. Your spouse can go for medicals post ITA (this will give you good amount of landing time). Plesase note that meds also should not be older than 6 months at the time of submission of your application.

does she need to change name in her passport afterward ?

Not necessarily, no. Suggest you to change her last name after she comes to Canada. She can travel using the same PP.

You can bring her to Canada and then change the name on official documents instead of going through that ordeal before submitting your application.

Does she needs IELTS and Education assessment ?

Language tests and ECA for dependents are optional.

what are the document I need to get from her ?

Her PP, medical test and PCC. She needs PCC for all countries where she has stayed for a period of 6 months in total (not necessarily in a row).

please let me know how can I plan all this thing so I can submit within time frame after coming back to canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ee2015 said:
Thank you Asivad!

By "settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year", you mean half of $12,164 (as per LICO for single), which would come to about $6,000?

Incorrect understanding.

Half of LICO for a single applicant = CAD 12,164. (The actual LICO is twice this amount). This amount would help you survive in Canada for 6 months.

I am filling out the application form now and it asks the date of original entry to Canada.
Back in 2004, with my old passport, I entered Canada as a middle school student and went back to my country after one year. I don't remember the exact date. Should I still indicate this entry, or just first entry to Canada in 2010 with my valid passport is fine?

IMO, you need to provide the "actual" first entry into Canada. If you do not remember the exact date, then write the closest approximate and mention this in a LOE.

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashivad/Seniors,
Please advise regarding below
1.)I have worked with the same company in two different countries, will I have to fill two different entries in work history or a single one, since only one location can be mentioned in form. My Proof of Employment letter (on company letter head) mentions both locations.
2.)Also I am showing 7K CAD funds from my April '16, May'16 salary and Bonus, I am showing the bonus letter on company latter head, April and May pay slip and bank transaction showing transfer to India account (letter from my bank). Additionally I am showing my rental lease as proof that my expenses for my spouse and me does not exceed 3k per month. Is it a good idea show my Bank statements as-well, If yes can I black out the other entries. My salary is ~5.3k CAD equivalent in SGD. Bonus was ~3.85 k in SGD
3.)For 9k CAD I am showing a gift deed from my Father-in-law along with his tax returns(income from Business) and letter from his bank as proof that he is a Govt. pensioner and the transaction details
For all of the three above, have I covered everything or is there anything amiss.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
chigursr said:
Hi Ashivad/Seniors,
Please advise regarding below
1.)I have worked with the same company in two different countries, will I have to fill two different entries in work history or a single one, since only one location can be mentioned in form. My Proof of Employment letter (on company letter head) mentions both locations.

Suggest you to mention both locations. One of my friends was in a similar situation and he had made 2 entries. (FYI - He has already got his PPR).

You'll see 2 placeholders - Upload then same documents in both the placeholders and explain this in a LOE.

2.)Also I am showing 7K CAD funds from my April '16, May'16 salary and Bonus, I am showing the bonus letter on company latter head, April and May pay slip and bank transaction showing transfer to India account (letter from my bank). Additionally I am showing my rental lease as proof that my expenses for my spouse and me does not exceed 3k per month. Is it a good idea show my Bank statements as-well, If yes can I black out the other entries. My salary is ~5.3k CAD equivalent in SGD. Bonus was ~3.85 k in SGD

Yes, you can show these docs. However, I suggest you not to "black out" the information on documents - It might amount to manuiplating the document and they might not accept it. I haven't heard anyone doing this before.

@Asivad - Suggestions?

3.)For 9k CAD I am showing a gift deed from my Father-in-law along with his tax returns(income from Business) and letter from his bank as proof that he is a Govt. pensioner and the transaction details

Yes and along with the documents mentioned, please be sure to include the proof of debit from your father-in-law's account and the proof of credit into your account.

For all of the three above, have I covered everything or is there anything amiss.