TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Hi,

I sent a CSE with my French PCC as an additional document in April 13, in the automatic reply, CIC says that they will answer me in 10 buisness days,
it has been two weeks now, when should I expect an answer ?

Thanks

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Need upfront medicals and PCC(s) as applicable. You'll also need to showcase POF for them even if they aren't accompanying you.
She doesn't have a passport yet, since she is not accompanying me, do she need to have passport? We will apply for he passport soon though.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hsinxh said:
She doesn't have a passport yet, since she is not accompanying me, do she need to have passport? We will apply for he passport soon though.
She needs to have a medical test and PCC. Passport is generally the only ID that the DMP will accept. Consequently, you will need to apply for a PP and only then go for her medical test. As far as PCC is concerned, if she is an Indian, it is highly recommended that she gets her PCC from PSK and to do that, she needs her PP.

In conclusion, you need to get her PP first, get her PCC and Meds done and only then can you submit your PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krsenthilkumaran said:
Hi Asivad,

Yesterday i received my PPR. I would like to thank you for all the inputs and guidance provided. You have been always replying to my personal messages with lot of patience :) I was relying mostly on this forum and your advice's here for all my queries. It was so helpful and now i'm successful too. Thanks a lot. :)

Thanks to the forum and the nice ppl here.

I'll continue to spend time in this forum and help other's moving forward.

All the best to everyone who are waiting for their PPR. :)

PPL applying from India:
Wrt to PCC, i applied with PSK PCC only. I was successful. Please submit PSK PCC without any doubts, i think it is more than enough to get through.
Congratulations & All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
#RA# said:
Dear fellow members and Asivad,

I have submitted an EE FSW track application (with dependent) as a resident of USA on November 13, 2015. In December 2015, I visited India. During this visit, I was asked to submit an additional document regarding my Medicals. In addition to submitting the additional document regarding my Medicals, I also submitted my marriage certificate. Since then, my Medicals have passed and nothing else has been updated. I will reach the 6 months timeline in another 2 weeks. This is making me anxious regarding why the processing of my application is being delayed. I have tried calling CIC about my concerns, but they don't take any of my application details, they only ask me to wait until the 6 months deadline. I am beginning to get worried and was wondering if any of you could help guide me or provide me with any helpful information. I am thinking of sending a case specific inquiry requesting any helpful information. Is there anything else I could do to help with my situation?

I appreciate all your time and help in this matter.

Many thanks,
#RA#
Why did you send the marriage certificate in December? Did you get married on that trip? Have you applied for GCMS notes?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nedved13 said:
Hi,

I sent a CSE with my French PCC as an additional document in April 13, in the automatic reply, CIC says that they will answer me in 10 buisness days,
it has been two weeks now, when should I expect an answer ?

Thanks
They aren't always prompt with CSE replies. Many members have commented that IRCC have taken action at their end without replying to the CSE.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
[/quote)

Hi Asivad,

I've received this email in response to my communication to OINP regarding the expired cheque.
However as advised by you my bank has already issued a new cheque today. I was going to send OINP an email when I saw their response.
What should I do now?

r Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application package is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Consequently you should not take any action at the moment, if there is anything required from you we will advise you in writing .

Thank you for your cooperation and for your patience
Unquote

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMRG said:
Hi Asivad,

I've received this email in response to my communication to OINP regarding the expired cheque.
However as advised by you my bank has already issued a new cheque today. I was going to send OINP an email when I saw their response.
What should I do now?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application package is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Consequently you should not take any action at the moment, if there is anything required from you we will advise you in writing .

Thank you for your cooperation and for your patience
It is usually advisable to send communication after having received the AOR so that there is a reference number to your specific application. As advised by OINP, hold on to that cheque till they send you an AOR.

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Less than 6 months.
Hi Asivad,

Thank you so much for reply :)

Just other questions regarding visitor visa application..
I am asked to upload proof of means of financial support.

Would my bank statement from Canadian bank suffice?
If I want visitor visa for 6 months, how much would be enough for single applicant?
Also, from the list of proof examples, they included " letter from the person or institution providing you with money".. so, maybe my parents could write a letter with their signatures saying they will provide me with money if I am in need and also attach a proof of family relationship?

They also listed pay stubs/employment letter as proof of financial means, but this would be only from the time when I was on PGWP, since I have stop working, pay stubs/employment letter would not work in this case?

Sorry for so many questions :(
Many many thanks!!

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Why did you send the marriage certificate in December? Did you get married on that trip? Have you applied for GCMS notes?
Dear Asivad,

My initial application was already submitted with dependent (my fiance) and I submitted proof of being in a common-law relationship and we were close to getting married (proof of funds - joint account for more than 6 months, and proof of same domicile, wedding invitation and pictures). Yes, I did get married during the trip and hence updated the information. No, I haven't applied for GCMS notes. Would it help to email Ottawa and inquiring about the situation?

I appreciate all your patience and help.

Many thanks,
#RA#

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
It is usually advisable to send communication after having received the AOR so that there is a reference number to your specific application. As advised by OINP, hold on to that cheque till they send you an AOR.
Thank you for your response Asivad.
However my query was not regarding sending the cheque but emailing the scanned cheque.
The reason for this question is because I've observed on other threads that amount has been credited from accounts just a few days before people receive their AOR.
Now my old cheque is cancelled, if I wait for the AOR, OINP may attempt to encash a cheque which is cancelled.
Hence my dilemma regarding the email.

Would appreciate if you allay my concern.

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
They aren't always prompt with CSE replies. Many members have commented that IRCC have taken action at their end without replying to the CSE.

snehal2410

Feb 12, 2015
Dear Asivad,

Thank you so much for your advice. We contacted Passport Authority for issue of PCC. But again we have one problem in which we need your advice.

My marriage happened three years back. As we had sent our application soon after marriage for FSW, we did not change the name in my wife's passport.

So when our application was sent back due to CAP REACHED, we applied for EE. and did not opt for change in Name in passport.

Now when we contacted Passport Office for PCC, they asked us to first change the name in our passport and then apply for PCC. So as of now it will take 1.5-2 months to take PCC.

And if we create EE Profile this weekend, with 475 points we will get EE ITA, in next draw, probabely on 6th May, 2016.

One more thing I wish to share is that, I have already secured admission for higher studies at SFU, Burnaby, BC.

So if we opt to change in name in Passport we will get through draw in July, 2016 but will take time and I may lose my admission in SFU.

Another thing is that we apply for two police station of two places where we lived in Last 10 years and get PVC for our stay in those two places.

Kindly guide us, how can we go further in this ?

With regards.

Snehal

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ee2015 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you so much for reply :)

Just other questions regarding visitor visa application..
I am asked to upload proof of means of financial support.

Would my bank statement from Canadian bank suffice?
If I want visitor visa for 6 months, how much would be enough for single applicant?
Also, from the list of proof examples, they included " letter from the person or institution providing you with money".. so, maybe my parents could write a letter with their signatures saying they will provide me with money if I am in need and also attach a proof of family relationship?

They also listed pay stubs/employment letter as proof of financial means, but this would be only from the time when I was on PGWP, since I have stop working, pay stubs/employment letter would not work in this case?

Sorry for so many questions :(
Many many thanks!!
Any and all source of funds which are exclusively available to you would suffice. They don't specify the exact amount beyond stating the 'evidence of ability to support an intended visit'. A good ballpark number might be settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year. You can show pay stubs/employment letter as well - it may not be useful as a source of funds but it does indicate your good standing while you were working in Canada.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
#RA# said:
Dear Asivad,

My initial application was already submitted with dependent (my fiance) and I submitted proof of being in a common-law relationship and we were close to getting married (proof of funds - joint account for more than 6 months, and proof of same domicile, wedding invitation and pictures). Yes, I did get married during the trip and hence updated the information. No, I haven't applied for GCMS notes. Would it help to email Ottawa and inquiring about the situation?

I appreciate all your patience and help.

Many thanks,
#RA#
Email may not help as much as applying for GCMS notes would. They are unlikely to respond to emails as not enough time has elapsed.