IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Hi Asivad,
Can you please help me with this?
How long does it take for Wes to update account, that transcripts received? It's been over 48hours already and no update, any idea why?
My husband's document got to them yesterday and his account was updated today, mine got to them last week Thursday and no update yet.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Gladossy said:
Hi Asivad,
How long does it take for Wes to update account, that transcripts received? It's been over 48hours already and no update, any idea why?
My husband's document got to them yesterday and his account was updated today, mine got to them last week Thursday and no update yet.
they may take up to 3 weeks

ajayajay

Mar 4, 2016
Hi Asivac

I have received the PPR today. Currently I am in Canada and my family (wife and kid ) are in US. PPR letter is generic and it has the following info

" You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member."

Can you please help me out how I can send the passport separately from US and Canada ?

Thanks
Ajay

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi Asivad Sir and other seniors

My wife is not accompanying me to Canada, she doesn't even have a passport yet. I want to know that whether she needs upfront medical or not?

Thanks,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsinxh said:
Hi Asivad Sir and other seniors

My wife is not accompanying me to Canada, she doesn't even have a passport yet. I want to know that whether she needs upfront medical or not?

Thanks,
Need upfront medicals and PCC(s) as applicable. You'll also need to showcase POF for them even if they aren't accompanying you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajayajay said:
Hi Asivac

I have received the PPR today. Currently I am in Canada and my family (wife and kid ) are in US. PPR letter is generic and it has the following info

" You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member."

Can you please help me out how I can send the passport separately from US and Canada ?

Thanks
Ajay
You can ask them to send their passports to you so that you can send them all together.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Hi Asivad,
Depends. Typically they update within 24 hours of receiving the documents (as confirmed by your courier company) but there might be delays at times.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
hey Asivad
i applied for restoration(work permit) on feb 28th and my consultant just told me they approved my work permit.
do you think it's possible, ?me or my consultant both never got any email or letter from CIC saying that my work permit got approved, he checked online and said it's approved.

and my background check went into in progress for my EE application? how many takes it takes for next step?

thank you

sorry for that i know i ask too many questions.
Your consultant looked online and told you that it was approved? What exactly did they check for? Ask them for specifics.

As for background check, it is the longest part of the application process. Hang in there - shouldn't be too long now.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Need upfront medicals and PCC(s) as applicable. You'll also need to showcase POF for them even if they aren't accompanying you.
Apart from Medical, PCC and Proof of funds, what other documents are required for spouse if she is not accompanying me?

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Thank you Asavid Anac! You have reached out to me also in the past and been helpful.

Many thanks,
#RA#

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Hi Asivad,

Yesterday i received my PPR. I would like to thank you for all the inputs and guidance provided. You have been always replying to my personal messages with lot of patience :) I was relying mostly on this forum and your advice's here for all my queries. It was so helpful and now i'm successful too. Thanks a lot. :)

Thanks to the forum and the nice ppl here.

I'll continue to spend time in this forum and help other's moving forward.

All the best to everyone who are waiting for their PPR. :)

PPL applying from India:
Wrt to PCC, i applied with PSK PCC only. I was successful. Please submit PSK PCC without any doubts, i think it is more than enough to get through.

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Dear fellow members and Asivad,

I have submitted an EE FSW track application (with dependent) as a resident of USA on November 13, 2015. In December 2015, I visited India. During this visit, I was asked to submit an additional document regarding my Medicals. In addition to submitting the additional document regarding my Medicals, I also submitted my marriage certificate. Since then, my Medicals have passed and nothing else has been updated. I will reach the 6 months timeline in another 2 weeks. This is making me anxious regarding why the processing of my application is being delayed. I have tried calling CIC about my concerns, but they don't take any of my application details, they only ask me to wait until the 6 months deadline. I am beginning to get worried and was wondering if any of you could help guide me or provide me with any helpful information. I am thinking of sending a case specific inquiry requesting any helpful information. Is there anything else I could do to help with my situation?

I appreciate all your time and help in this matter.

Many thanks,
#RA#

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Asivad Anac said:
Depends. Typically they update within 24 hours of receiving the documents (as confirmed by your courier company) but there might be delays at times.
Okay thx.
This whole process makes one anxious.