+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

mohsin.sadi

Oct 20, 2015
Hello Asivad,
I am inland fsw, 9oct aor.
I have got ppr on 18 and i sent the passport on same day for permanent visa.
But I have sent the photo of 35x45 which I upload in application. Today i found that as per cic link the photo size should be 50x70.
What shall i do now, shall i wait for feedback or proactively send the correct photo size?

Thanks for the support
Mohsin

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.sadi said:
Hello Asivad,
I am inland fsw, 9oct aor.
I have got ppr on 18 and i sent the passport on same day for permanent visa.
But I have sent the photo of 35x45 which I upload in application. Today i found that as per cic link the photo size should be 50x70.
What shall i do now, shall i wait for feedback or proactively send the correct photo size?

Thanks for the support
Mohsin
Shouldn't be a deal breaker. Keep the photos ready in case they want those but you'd probably be fine. Carry the newer size photos while 'landing' - those would go on your PR card.

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
Hello Mr. Asivad,
i am about to submit my second application, but i am not sure if i can use my rprf receipt from my first application in the second one since i have not received my rprf fee yet since my rejection in feb. some advise please... also can anyone please affirm if i have to upload notarized copy of my documents or just scanned copies will do??

any input is much appreciated thanks in advance..

mohsin.sadi

Oct 20, 2015
Thanks for the answer,
Once i received CoPR, To do landing on border, Do i need to make appointment or just go.

Asivad Anac said:
Shouldn't be a deal breaker. Keep the photos ready in case they want those but you'd probably be fine. Carry the newer size photos while 'landing' - those would go on your PR card.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.sadi said:
Thanks for the answer,
Once i received CoPR, To do landing on border, Do i need to make appointment or just go.
No appointment required for flagpoling (landing at the border) so you can just show up when you're ready. Search the forum for tips on flagpoling before you do that.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sankyman said:
Hello Mr. Asivad,
i am about to submit my second application, but i am not sure if i can use my rprf receipt from my first application in the second one since i have not received my rprf fee yet since my rejection in feb. some advise please... also can anyone please affirm if i have to upload notarized copy of my documents or just scanned copies will do??

any input is much appreciated thanks in advance..
I imagine they would've initiated the refund process so you cannot use that receipt. Scanned copies would suffice for original documents. Notarization would be required for translations (made by non-certified translators) and other workaround documents (reference letter issued by ex-colleagues in their personal capacity, for instance).

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine they would've initiated the refund process so you cannot use that receipt. Scanned copies would suffice for original documents. Notarization would be required for translations (made by non-certified translators) and other workaround documents (reference letter issued by ex-colleagues in their personal capacity, for instance).
thanks for the reply, just being sure, if the reference letters are issued by the company directors or proprietors from my ex employers they dont need to be notarized , yes??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sankyman said:
thanks for the reply, just being sure, if the reference letters are issued by the company directors or proprietors from my ex employers they dont need to be notarized , yes??
If they are printed on organizational stationery/letterhead and issued in the directors' or proprietors' professional capacity, No.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey Asivad
Can you please tell me how long it takes for a application of restoration of status (work permit) ?
I applied on first week of March.
I have PNP and got Aor in JAN.
Thank you

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!
Thanks!!!))

Asivad Anac said:
Doesn't really matter how the address shows up on MyCIC or on that letter (both of which derive from the same back-end database). The letter would inform you of next steps to submit your passport. When you do that, ensure that you provide the accurate address when you show up at VFS Global in Russia. No real need to update your address now in MyCIC.
Thank you very much! You totally saved my life (for a billionth time, actually)!
I can't thank God/providence (or whoever's responsible) enough for the lucky fact of your presence in this forum :3

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Hi, Asivad

I have one question for you. I am FSW inland (AOR Jan 9), Right now I got approval on my work permit(LMIA based work permit). I was on visitor record before.
Now I have to do border cross to get work permit. Meanwhile I was thinking to add my wife in Express entry file before it open so we can get PR together and do not need to wait 17 months afterward. So can you suggest what will be good ? to go india for marriage or wait for my PR and then go for marriage?

And If I go india and my file will open in between then what I have to do to submit passport ?

I already completed 3 month and 14 days.

Please suggest

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I applied for PR under Express Entry in CEC category in March. Currently I am on implied status as my application for the extension of Post Graduate Work Permit is still under processing. I am planning to go to my home country in June on unpaid leave, irrespective of the extension of my PGWP, as my employer agreed to let me go. I am aware that as I am on implied status, I may not be allowed to come back to Canada, unless I have a visitor visa, at least. I would like to know if I should inform IRCC about leaving Canada and send the address in my home country for communication in the interim.

Thank you.

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hello,

Can you pls answer my query.

On EE profile I have mentioned work experience from 2004.
2004-2009 employer1 noc-2174
2009-2011 employer2 noc-2174
2011-2015 employer3 noc-2174
2015-till date employer4 noc-2174

But I dont have reference letters in the required format for employer 1 and employer 2. (for which anyways I dont get any CRS points)

Now my OINP nomination is in progress.
In-case I get nomination/ITA I want to fill e-Apr work history only for employer 3 and employer 4.
and show employer 1 and employer 2 in personal history section.

Is this approach ok ?
Does this mean any mis-representation ? (diff in work-history between EE and e-APR)
OR
Should I delete employer 1 and employer 2 information from EE profile ? (will it affect OINP process ?, will my EE profile become InEligible ?)

Thanks a lot.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
roy1947 said:
Hello,

Can you pls answer my query.

On EE profile I have mentioned work experience from 2004.
2004-2009 employer1 noc-2174
2009-2011 employer2 noc-2174
2011-2015 employer3 noc-2174
2015-till date employer4 noc-2174

But I dont have reference letters in the required format for employer 1 and employer 2. (for which anyways I dont get any CRS points)

Now my OINP nomination is in progress.
In-case I get nomination/ITA I want to fill e-Apr work history only for employer 3 and employer 4.
and show employer 1 and employer 2 in personal history section.

Is this approach ok ?
Does this mean any mis-representation ? (diff in work-history between EE and e-APR)
OR
Should I delete employer 1 and employer 2 information from EE profile ? (will it affect OINP process ?, will my EE profile become InEligible ?)

Thanks a lot.
This is exactly what needs to be done.