+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Canadian work experience.
Thanks

Officially, I should complete another year in August but I am quitting job in May. Hopefully I should be able to find another job that would add more points for CWE may be in October or November depending on when I find another job.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hello Asivad Sir,

One query ...

My friend's EE profile is getting expired on 5 Jun 2016. So let's say, if he will apply for SINP now (it opened today) there could be two things:

1. He can get nomination before profile getting expired i.e. 5 Jun 2016. How to notify SINP for new EE profile number and Job validation code so they can issue nomination again, against new EE profile created ?

2. He will not get nomination before profile get expired and the status will be either "Application received" or "In progress". Then also how to edit new EE profile number and Job validation code in SINP application at Oasis site ??

Please help :'(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Hello Asivad Sir,

One query ...

My friend's EE profile is getting expired on 5 Jun 2016. So let's say, if he will apply for SINP now (it opened today) there could be two things:

1. He can get nomination before profile getting expired i.e. 5 Jun 2016. How to notify SINP for new EE profile number and Job validation code so they can issue nomination again, against new EE profile created ?

2. He will not get nomination before profile get expired and the status will be either "Application received" or "In progress". Then also how to edit new EE profile number and Job validation code in SINP application at Oasis site ??

Please help :'(
Ask you friend to create another EE profile and use that for SINP application.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
He Asivad,

I spent one year in Thailand in 2005. Do you think that CIC will ask me to submit Thai PCC check?
According to CIC, the Thai PCC would be asked after AOR which I got a month ago.

I collected all requirement document to get Thai PPC. But, I have to wait for the requirement letter from CIC.
CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate
In fact, I think that I can apply Thai PCC without CIC letter, but I am worry :'(. Can do it now ?

Applying Thai PCC from Canada is quite complicated, since Thai police need a self-return envelope to send back to the applicant. It is tricky since, I cannot order DHL or EMS for such service. I have to wait about more than month to get the result. I currently live in Canada. In addition, the Thai PPC is the last requirement for my PR application. I know that I have to do, but I cannot process.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EliseHuynh said:
He Asivad,

I spent one year in Thailand in 2005. Do you think that CIC will ask me to submit Thai PCC check?
According to CIC, the Thai PCC would be asked after AOR which I got a month ago.

I collected all requirement document to get Thai PPC. But, I have to wait for the requirement letter from CIC.
CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate
In fact, I think that I can apply Thai PCC without CIC letter, but I am worry :'(. Can do it now ?

Applying Thai PCC from Canada is quite complicated, since Thai police need a self-return envelope to send back to the applicant. It is tricky since, I cannot order DHL or EMS for such service. I have to wait about more than month to get the result. I currently live in Canada. In addition, the Thai PPC is the last requirement for my PR application. I know that I have to do, but I cannot process.
If you believe you can get that PCC without needing a letter from IRCC, apply for it and keep it handy.

Jamesatkinson

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Mate,

Looking to get a quick opinion of yours:

I have couple of years of part-time experience in London UK, while I was graduating. But I just checked and I didn't show this experience in my personal history when I was applying for Canada's Student visa for my Masters. Now though, I am eligible for Canadian experience class, will it be OK for me to show my federal experience ? this'll boost my points a bit. I got tax assessment for this.

Thanks for your input

J

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesatkinson said:
Hi Mate,

Looking to get a quick opinion of yours:

I have couple of years of part-time experience in London UK, while I was graduating. But I just checked and I didn't show this experience in my personal history when I was applying for Canada's Student visa for my Masters. Now though, I am eligible for Canadian experience class, will it be OK for me to show my federal experience ? this'll boost my points a bit. I got tax assessment for this.

Thanks for your input

J
Won't be a problem, go for it.

All the best!

Apr 1, 2016
Docs for proof of work experience

Hi Asivad,

My inquiry is regarding documentation required to prove my work experience.
As I understand, a letter of reference is needed on company's letter head.
1.) Do I need to provide paystubs as well and if so then how far do I need to go 3 or 6 months or even more than that.
2.) Do I also need to provide tax returns and is it mandatory if so then for how many years. Do you think 1 year will suffice?

Background:
I have been working with a IT company (NOC 2281) for over 2 years in Melbourne. I am not a permanent resident nor a citizen of Australia. Was working on a spouse visa before and now moved to temporary residency visa which is valid for 2 years
If I apply from Australia, will I be subjected to same level scrutiny as one would experience in CHC New Delhi.

Please do excuse me if I posted my inquiry in the wrong thread. As I am new to this forum so do not know where to post directly to you.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Am I allowed to changed NOC code post ITA but before I submit e-ITA?

Thank you very much!

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Just have a quick question for your please. Do you know where CIC gets the photos which are used for PR card printing?

Is the photo taken from the CIC copy of COPR that the immigration officer keeps or they get at a different point during the process. Just curious as a lot of people are being asked for photos again even when they had submitted correct photos after PPR.

Thank you.

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, Asivad. Can I have a question regarding on the EE profile CRS points. I added a foreign working experience in the profile about one week ago. But until this day, it seems in the "CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience" section of the CRS points chart, I still get "0" points. I am not sure what was going on or if I have messed up anything in the profile questionnaire? (Note: (1)I already changed "first became qualified to practice in this occupation" and include the foreign work experience. (2) And I withdrew my profile about one week ago, because didn't know I can still update my experience after submitting it. Does it have anything to do to affect the EE profile?)

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors,

Can you please advise how to apply in two NOC?

I need to show 4 years of exp in last five years. But my exp is falling under two NOC. I am applying for Manitoba MPNP.

Plz advise if anybody has done this before.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Docs for proof of work experience

CaptainHaddock said:
Hi Asivad,

My inquiry is regarding documentation required to prove my work experience.
As I understand, a letter of reference is needed on company's letter head.
1.) Do I need to provide paystubs as well and if so then how far do I need to go 3 or 6 months or even more than that.

Not required if the reference letter makes it clear that this was paid employment.

2.) Do I also need to provide tax returns and is it mandatory if so then for how many years. Do you think 1 year will suffice?

Not required.

Background:
I have been working with a IT company (NOC 2281) for over 2 years in Melbourne. I am not a permanent resident nor a citizen of Australia. Was working on a spouse visa before and now moved to temporary residency visa which is valid for 2 years
If I apply from Australia, will I be subjected to same level scrutiny as one would experience in CHC New Delhi.

Yes.

Please do excuse me if I posted my inquiry in the wrong thread. As I am new to this forum so do not know where to post directly to you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lannguyen said:
Am I allowed to changed NOC code post ITA but before I submit e-ITA?

Thank you very much!
Yes. But it is your responsibility to ensure that you continue to meet program eligibility. If by changing the NOC, you fail to meet program eligibility and invalidate your profile, you lose the ITA as well. Proceed with caution.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Hello Asivad,

Just have a quick question for your please. Do you know where CIC gets the photos which are used for PR card printing?

Is the photo taken from the CIC copy of COPR that the immigration officer keeps or they get at a different point during the process. Just curious as a lot of people are being asked for photos again even when they had submitted correct photos after PPR.

Thank you.
IRCC changed the requirements sometime last year and there was an overlap period during which the instructions weren't clearly established leading to such confusion. They get the physical copy with COPR and also a digital copy uploaded by the applicant - either of those would work.