+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Jawad Talib

Sep 30, 2015
I have just calculated the entire stay in UK by her. Its exactly 180 days over a period of 7 years. What should I do now, my ITA was 27 November, medical passed nothing happened after that!

Jawad Talib

Sep 30, 2015
Its 194 days, if I calculate the day of her departure from UK. I am worried, need URGENT advise now. Should I raise a CSE also apply online for the UK PCC??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jawad Talib said:
Its 194 days, if I calculate the day of her departure from UK. I am worried, need URGENT advise now. Should I raise a CSE also apply online for the UK PCC??
Relax! The rules were changed in Feb '16 and they don't apply retrospectively. You don't have to do anything.

Jawad Talib

Sep 30, 2015
I trust you and your advise Asivad, since you have helped a lot of brothers and sisters. But since this is very important for me, can you just confirm again, if you are 100% sure that I am ok here????

Apologies in advance, for being stubborn here :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jawad Talib said:
I trust you and your advise Asivad, since you have helped a lot of brothers and sisters. But since this is very important for me, can you just confirm again, if you are 100% sure that I am ok here????

Apologies in advance, for being stubborn here :)
Assuming you submitted your post ITA application before end Jan '16 (your ITA was 27 Nov '15 so this is a reasonable assumption), there is nothing to worry about on this front. Changes in regulations do not apply retrospectively.

If you apply for GCMS notes, you can view your application process details and set your mind further at ease.

Jawad Talib

Sep 30, 2015
My ITA was on 02 October and AOR was on 27 November. Already applied for GCMS on 15 February. Lets see, what I get on my notes.

So, I should wait for my notes due in next 15 days or so, than will come back to you for an advise. Also, I am not raising ant CSE's here!!!!

Thanks a ton Man - God Bless you

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
HI Asivad, a small query. I am applying for SINP online. My spouse (secondary applicant) name comprises of only one word say "X" and no last name or surname etc.While filling online application, filling First name and last name is mandatory. I have filed her name as the First name "X" but what should I fill in the last name. If I fill N/A then at the top of the screen its showing "X" N/A which looks a bit odd. Will it be OK, please suggest.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fabricland said:
HI Asivad, a small query. I am applying for SINP online. My spouse (secondary applicant) name comprises of only one word say "X" and no last name or surname etc.While filling online application, filling First name and last name is mandatory. I have filed her name as the First name "X" but what should I fill in the last name. If I fill N/A then at the top of the screen its showing "X" N/A which looks a bit odd. Will it be OK, please suggest.
Fill her first name in the last name text box. Explain this using a LOE while submitting your application.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. IRCC amended PCC requirements so you'll be required to get a PCC for any country where you've lived for more than 6 months, not necessarily in a row, since turning 18.
Thank you very much for your info Asivad.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fabricland said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram. Thanks for the revert. But then what to fill in first name which is also mandatory field.
In the PR application, the last name is Mandatory and the first name is not. Considering that both fields are mandatory in your SINP application, you can mention her first name in the last name text box and mention "N/A" in the first name. Any officer worth his qualification looking at the case will probably know that the first name cannot possibly be "N/A". Submit a LOE along with the application. The reason I am asking you to fill in the last name tab is because in your post ITA application, you will have to fill in the last name and the first name is not mandatory (at least from what I know). Both the applications will be in sync if you mention it as the last name and leave the first name blank or if you mention "N/A".

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MINE AOR IS 6 FEB.

SINCE THEN MEDICAL NOT PASSED.

What should I do

I got Sch 4 request on 8 Feb and submit same day

Bg is not needed

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
honeyarya said:
MINE AOR IS 6 FEB.

SINCE THEN MEDICAL NOT PASSED.

What should I do

I got Sch 4 request on 8 Feb and submit same day

Bg is not needed
Hmmm strange. Looks like there has been an error in updation. S4 requests are sent after medicals are set to "Passed" (usually). Wish you good luck and all the very best! :)