ITA : 06/01/2016
AOR : 18/01/2016
Medical Passed : 26/01/2016
Schedule 4/4a request : 27/01/2016 , submitted 28/1/2016
Schedule A request : 04/02/2016 , submitted 04/02/2016
RCMP finger prints request : 04/02/2016, submitted 15/02/2016
B/G in progress from 26/1/2016 until now
RPRF : upfront
Is that normal that B/G still in process ? is he supposed to turn to not needed at this time after a couple of weeks ?
Perfectly normal. Apply for GCMS notes in early April to get more insight into your application processing.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhonnygdr said:
Hello Asivad,

I have a question regarding education credentials. I have a Master's degree from Canada and Bachelors from outside Canada. You mentioned to me already that removing the Bachelor's will not make any difference to my profile and hence, I won't be needing wes evaluation. Even in my post-ita documents, it is just asking me for educational certificates, but not specifically for my bachelor's certificates. I will upload my Master's degree and certificates but I was wondering should I also include my bachelors degree and certificates? If I do so, is there a chance they might ask me for wes reference? I was thinking of deleting bachelors from my education history and including it in my personal history with a LOE but I wasn't sure if that is the right way to go. Can you please guide me on this one? Thank you kindly.
Your foreign Bachelors is irrelevant to this application as it adds no points anywhere. You can safely leave it out from Education history and mention just your Canadian Masters credentials. In that case, you'll be asked to upload just your Masters degree documentation and you won't be prompted for any other educational credentials. There is no need to include an LoE - this is self explanatory - you didn't bother with the ECA because it makes no difference to your application.

All the best!

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Your foreign Bachelors is irrelevant to this application as it adds no points anywhere. You can safely leave it out from Education history and mention just your Canadian Masters credentials. In that case, you'll be asked to upload just your Masters degree documentation and you won't be prompted for any other educational credentials. There is no need to include an LoE - this is self explanatory - you didn't bother with the ECA because it makes no difference to your application.

All the best!
Thank you very much Asivad.

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Perfectly normal. Apply for GCMS notes in early April to get more insight into your application processing.
Thanks for a quick reply, already ordered one on February 29th
I have another question please
Once I submitted my file and call cic for pcc clarification, they told me that my file at cio sydney.
I called cic a week a go and they told me that my file at Ottawa VO.
What does it mean ? CIO Sydney review application for eligibility and criminality and if it passed they send it to VO for final decision?

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
1. You don't have to carry everything in cash or cheques or cards. But you may be asked for settlement funds at landing and you must have documents ready to showcase that you continue to have exclusive access to unencumbered funds as required in your situation.

2. You'll have to check with the Consulate General of India in Toronto.
Thanks alot Asivad for your expert guidance.

Is it fine if i carry an Fixed deposit receipt(indian bank) which i have shown as proof of funds in my PR application and smaal amount as cash for daily expenses?? But i cannot withdraw that funds from canada if needed(as that bank is not an international one)

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If this consultant has a group login, there is nothing much you can do here to gain access to your EE account. On the other hand, if you have access to your MyCIC credentials you can update the email id and address on your own. You can also send a request to cancel this representative so that they have no further access to your application information or progress.
Thank you very much for the reply
I my access to mycic !! If I do that wud he be notified !? Via his email which is there on my current file !? And what about flagpoling ,do I have to take him along with me !?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
chirayupatel said:
Thank you very much for the reply
I my access to mycic !! If I do that wud he be notified !? Via his email which is there on my current file !? And what about flagpoling ,do I have to take him along with me !?
Sorry for hijacking Asivad's thread, but I had the same case as you...I changed the email address in MyCIC from my consultant's and then changed the security questions as well so they wouldn't have access. They were not notified of the update.

Then, cancel your representative by submitting this signed and completed form via CSE:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf
In my case, I was prompted to send this as an additional document in my APR, even though I made my new EE profile & APR without my consultant's help, so I ended up submitting it to cancel my consultant instead.

I advise you to also add an LoE to include your email address and mailing address and declare that you would like to directly receive communication from IRCC to those addresses.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Thanks alot Asivad for your expert guidance.

Is it fine if i carry an Fixed deposit receipt(indian bank) which i have shown as proof of funds in my PR application and smaal amount as cash for daily expenses?? But i cannot withdraw that funds from canada if needed(as that bank is not an international one)
Perfectly fine.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cookiedough12 said:
Thanks for a quick reply, already ordered one on February 29th
I have another question please
Once I submitted my file and call cic for pcc clarification, they told me that my file at cio sydney.
I called cic a week a go and they told me that my file at Ottawa VO.
What does it mean ? CIO Sydney review application for eligibility and criminality and if it passed they send it to VO for final decision?
Only your GCMS notes can answer that one way or the other.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have a POF question.

I got letter from my bank about my savings which is more than the required funds for 3 family members ($18617).
But my avarage 6 months amount is less than that.

Do you think I will be Ok?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamSamo said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a POF question.

I got letter from my bank about my savings which is more than the required funds for 3 family members ($18617).
But my avarage 6 months amount is less than that.

Do you think I will be Ok?
Depends.

Are there any suspiciously large credit transactions (say greater than $ 3000) in the last 6 months? Can you explain all such transactions and conclusively prove that these aren't borrowed funds? If you cannot provide sources of such funds, there will be a problem.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Depends.

Are there any suspiciously large credit transactions (say greater than $ 3000) in the last 6 months? Can you explain all such transactions and conclusively prove that these aren't borrowed funds? If you cannot provide sources of such funds, there will be a problem.
When I opened my bank savings (deposit) account 7 months ago, I put $9000. After that I put $1000 each month from my salary (pay slips are available for each month).
Also, to prove the origin of the original $9000, I prepared all pay slips (2 employers) from my the 2 years of employment. In LOE i'm going to explain that all my savings come from my salary.

Do you think this will suffice the POF requirements?

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)
Dear friend, Good day to you..

A friend of mine need your advise urgently. May I request you to advise.

He applied for PR thr Express entry under CEC in April 2015. It got rejected.

Second time he applied by Nov 2015, addressing all the remarks for first rejection. Again it is rejected now. The reason appearing for rejection this time is as follows:

" I note that your current work permit was issued on the basis of a T13 exemption and was not issued on a basis of a LMIA. In order for an offer of arranged employment to be valid, you must have either a valid LMIA or be currently working on a work permit that was issued based on a LMIA. Therefore, your offer of arranged employment is not valid and he cannot be awarded 600 points".

He has a closed work permit which is valid for one more year.

He has an extended AINP approval upto June 2016.

Kindly clarify if he can:
1. apply for case specific to CIC.
2. if he can try to take job offer based on LMIA from another company and submit documents to CIC with extended AINP offer. If yes, what is the required formality.
3. if yes for point 2, whether he can go to his country and come back in new LMIA and job offer and apply thr the current extended AINP.

I would like to mention here, my sincere and hearty gratitude to you and many forum members who helped me in getting my PR. With that same hope and eager, am writing for my friend who is badly in need for a support from you and this forum.
Thank you for your time.
kind regards
Avstools

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
SamSamo said:
When I opened my bank savings (deposit) account 7 months ago, I put $9000. After that I put $1000 each month from my salary (pay slips are available for each month).
Also, to prove the origin of the original $9000, I prepared all pay slips (2 employers) from my the 2 years of employment. In LOE i'm going to explain that all my savings come from my salary.

Do you think this will suffice the POF requirements?
Yes, that will suffice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avstools said:
Dear friend, Good day to you..

A friend of mine need your advise urgently. May I request you to advise.

He applied for PR thr Express entry under CEC in April 2015. It got rejected.

Second time he applied by Nov 2015, addressing all the remarks for first rejection. Again it is rejected now. The reason appearing for rejection this time is as follows:

" I note that your current work permit was issued on the basis of a T13 exemption and was not issued on a basis of a LMIA. In order for an offer of arranged employment to be valid, you must have either a valid LMIA or be currently working on a work permit that was issued based on a LMIA. Therefore, your offer of arranged employment is not valid and he cannot be awarded 600 points".

He has a closed work permit which is valid for one more year.

He has an extended AINP approval upto June 2016.

Kindly clarify if he can:
1. apply for case specific to CIC.
2. if he can try to take job offer based on LMIA from another company and submit documents to CIC with extended AINP offer. If yes, what is the required formality.
3. if yes for point 2, whether he can go to his country and come back in new LMIA and job offer and apply thr the current extended AINP.

I would like to mention here, my sincere and hearty gratitude to you and many forum members who helped me in getting my PR. With that same hope and eager, am writing for my friend who is badly in need for a support from you and this forum.
Thank you for your time.
kind regards
Avstools
Your friend can apply again but it doesn't appear from given evidence that an appeal would be helpful now. Ask your friend to connect at asivadanac@gmail.com so that they can send across refusal letters and we'll take it from there.