AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Passport Req..
27-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Hi Asivad, Can you please have a look at this and let me know if this reference letter is OK for NOC 1311 with all the required responsibilities.
And also does it meet all the requirements of CIC, like full time permanent etc.

I would really appreciate for the help.

and if this letter is good then maybe others can also use it as a template.

Employment Reference Letter

This is to certify that Mr. ABC is a permanent, full time employee at XYZ Company as a Bookkeeper, from January 2015 to Present. He has played significant role as a Bookkeeper. The following table shows the roles and responsibilities of Mr. ABC at XYZ Company:
• Post daily sales.
• Post purchase invoices and write cheques for suppliers.
• Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Post and reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
• Perform payroll for 30-60 employees.
• File and pay payroll taxes.
• File and pay GST and PST.
• Prepare trial balance of books and maintain general ledgers.
• Prepare monthly financial statements.
• Prepare other statistical and financial reports.

Wage rate: $20 per hours.
Hours: 30 Hours per week.
Working Days: Tuesday - Friday
Annual Wage/Salary: $20 x 30 x 52 weeks = $ 31,200. Plus vacation pay.

Yours Sincerely,
DEF
Signed (Director Of Operations):
E-mail address: def@...com
Contact number: 123 456 789
Dated: March 01, 2016

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Hello Asivad,

- I might be getting married after I receive PPR or COPR. Say I add the wife to the application prior to landing. I presume I'd still be bound by the medical expiry date to enter Canada, is this correct?

Not exactly. If you get married after COPR, you'll have to return that COPR and wait for IRCC to process your spouse's documents. You would probably be asked to repeat medicals if they are more than 6 months old at that point in time.

- If the above is correct, are new medicals the only way to give me more time to do the landing? Yes.
- If the above is correct, would I then have to submit my new medicals preferably with my spouses (I don't know where would the landing deadline be indicated. I'm assuming on COPR so I guess it then makes sense to provide the new medicals along my "new" application). Yes.
- Do you happen to know the approximate time it takes CIC to process the additional person to the application? (Just trying to judge whether I need to consider the new medicals. Current ones were done end of Nov 2015 and I expect to notify CIC and provide the additional spouse documents by beginning of Sep 2016).

Typically 4-8 weeks assuming there are no complications with their background check and medicals.

Many thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FRENDZ said:
Hi Asivad, Can you please have a look at this and let me know if this reference letter is OK for NOC 1311 with all the required responsibilities.
And also does it meet all the requirements of CIC, like full time permanent etc.

I would really appreciate for the help.

and if this letter is good then maybe others can also use it as a template.

Employment Reference Letter

This is to certify that Mr. ABC is a permanent, full time employee at XYZ Company as a Bookkeeper, from January 2015 to Present. He has played significant role as a Bookkeeper. The following table shows the roles and responsibilities of Mr. ABC at XYZ Company:
• Post daily sales.
• Post purchase invoices and write cheques for suppliers.
• Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Post and reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
• Perform payroll for 30-60 employees.
• File and pay payroll taxes.
• File and pay GST and PST.
• Prepare trial balance of books and maintain general ledgers.
• Prepare monthly financial statements.
• Prepare other statistical and financial reports.

Wage rate: $20 per hours.
Hours: 30 Hours per week.
Working Days: Tuesday - Friday
Annual Wage/Salary: $20 x 30 x 52 weeks = $ 31,200. Plus vacation pay.

Yours Sincerely,
DEF
Signed (Director Of Operations):
E-mail address: def@...com
Contact number: 123 456 789
Dated: March 01, 2016
This should work for NOC 1311.

All the best!

FRENDZ

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Passport Req..
27-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Thank you very much for the answer
I want to say something actually
I am a silent member but I come to this forum very often and read different threads.
And every one here knows that you are helping people. But i realized one thing today as i scrolling through this thread, By reading all your helpful posts for people, It motivated/persuaded me to help others as well. so i am also gonna come here often to help others.,
SO the bottom line is that not only you are helping others, but silently you are also motivating/inspiring people to help others.

I salute you and all other people as well who come here to help others.

Thank you very much for being here and Helping others :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FRENDZ said:
Thank you very much for the answer
I want to say something actually
I am a silent member but I come to this forum very often and read different threads.
And every one here knows that you are helping people. But i realized one thing today as i scrolling through this thread, By reading all your helpful posts for people, It motivated/persuaded me to help others as well. so i am also gonna come here often to help others.,
SO the bottom line is that not only you are helping others, but silently you are also motivating/inspiring people to help others.

I salute you and all other people as well who come here to help others.

Thank you very much for being here and Helping others :)
Pass it on... :)

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi ,

Just have one question.
My job bank account was deactivated yesterday and I have now reactivated it, do I need to again provide all my express entry details ?
Can the application be rejected if the job bank profile gets deactivated ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaindia44 said:
Hi ,

Just have one question.
My job bank account was deactivated yesterday and I have now reactivated it, do I need to again provide all my express entry details ?
Can the application be rejected if the job bank profile gets deactivated ??
Job bank account is useful only till the activation of EE profile. It has no impact on your PR application.

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Asivad Anac said:
Job bank account is useful only till the activation of EE profile. It has no impact on your PR application.
Thank you so much for the reply +1.

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hello all I have one question, I want to remove (and add my) emaild and address of my immigration consultant from my file which I have already submitted on October 22nd . The reason for removing is he is again asking d same amount which I have paid him earlier . So he is charging me twice and m afraid that if I Dnt pay him, he won't notify me for my ppr. And if I change it do we need to take our immigration consultant to flagpoling after I get my ppr !? Please help seniors

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chirayupatel said:
Hello all I have one question, I want to remove (and add my) emaild and address of my immigration consultant from my file which I have already submitted on October 22nd . The reason for removing is he is again asking d same amount which I have paid him earlier . So he is charging me twice and m afraid that if I Dnt pay him, he won't notify me for my ppr. And if I change it do we need to take our immigration consultant to flagpoling after I get my ppr !? Please help seniors
If this consultant has a group login, there is nothing much you can do here to gain access to your EE account. On the other hand, if you have access to your MyCIC credentials you can update the email id and address on your own. You can also send a request to cancel this representative so that they have no further access to your application information or progress.

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Hi Everyone,

My time line is :

PNP Inland
ITA : 06/01/2016
AOR : 18/01/2016
Medical Passed : 26/01/2016
Schedule 4/4a request : 27/01/2016 , submitted 28/1/2016
Schedule A request : 04/02/2016 , submitted 04/02/2016
RCMP finger prints request : 04/02/2016, submitted 15/02/2016
B/G in progress from 26/1/2016 until now
RPRF : upfront
Is that normal that B/G still in process ? is he supposed to turn to not needed at this time after a couple of weeks ?

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I have a question regarding education credentials. I have a Master's degree from Canada and Bachelors from outside Canada. You mentioned to me already that removing the Bachelor's will not make any difference to my profile and hence, I won't be needing wes evaluation. Even in my post-ita documents, it is just asking me for educational certificates, but not specifically for my bachelor's certificates. I will upload my Master's degree and certificates but I was wondering should I also include my bachelors degree and certificates? If I do so, is there a chance they might ask me for wes reference? I was thinking of deleting bachelors from my education history and including it in my personal history with a LOE but I wasn't sure if that is the right way to go. Can you please guide me on this one? Thank you kindly.