+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Asivad,

Just before i ask my question i'd like to thank you for your efforts you putting in for people. It is really appreciable on all fronts.

I've a question regarding work experience. I am applying in Ontario PNP. I've created my CIC profile with work experience of two companies. I've worked in my first company for 5y10m and in current company for 5m. I've got RnR letter on company letterhead for my first Company ie. for 5y10m. But for second company I won' t be able to get as of now.
I've got PT last month from OINP. I don't think that i'll be able to get my current employer to write my RnR before time runs out to send my application to Ontario. What shall I do?? Shall I send my application with only first company experience RnR letter only ie. 5y10m and fill the Ontarion PNP application with only first company experience or shall I let PT notification date to pass and create another myCIC id and profile and wait for another PT?

Please reply as I've limited time to prepare the copy and send to Canada.

Thanks in Advance!
Tarun.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
If she doesn't have one, why give me that option? Go with the name on her passport.
Just spoke to her, after posting that message. That's when she replied that there is no birth certificate record that she has... What do they mean by "mothers name at birth"? Is it alright to give my mother's name as per passport ( her surname was changed after marriage and the same reflects in her passort)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
Just spoke to her, after posting that message. That's when she replied that there is no birth certificate record that she has... What do they mean by "mothers name at birth"? Is it alright to give my mother's name as per passport ( her surname was changed after marriage and the same reflects in her passort)
Doesn't matter as you don't have the birth certificate. Just go with the name on the passport and, if ever asked, inform them that your mother did not change her name after her marriage.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H O N E S T said:
I have sent my OINP application on the 10th of December and currently I am waiting for the AOR..
I have ticked the method of payment of the 1500 CAD in the application as Cashier/Certified cheque but my friend who sent the application in Canada told me that he made a money order not a certified cheque but the same amount .. I am afraid that the application may be returned due to this after this long waiting ..
As per Pg 21 of the OINP application guide, cashier/certified cheque is acceptable.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressTarun said:
Asivad,

Just before i ask my question i'd like to thank you for your efforts you putting in for people. It is really appreciable on all fronts.

I've a question regarding work experience. I am applying in Ontario PNP. I've created my CIC profile with work experience of two companies. I've worked in my first company for 5y10m and in current company for 5m. I've got RnR letter on company letterhead for my first Company ie. for 5y10m. But for second company I won' t be able to get as of now.
I've got PT last month from OINP. I don't think that i'll be able to get my current employer to write my RnR before time runs out to send my application to Ontario. What shall I do?? Shall I send my application with only first company experience RnR letter only ie. 5y10m and fill the Ontarion PNP application with only first company experience or shall I let PT notification date to pass and create another myCIC id and profile and wait for another PT?

Please reply as I've limited time to prepare the copy and send to Canada.

Thanks in Advance!
Tarun.
5y10m would get you 13 points on the FSW grid. If you can get to 67 using those points, go for it right away.

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
5y10m would get you 13 points on the FSW grid. If you can get to 67 using those points, go for it right away.
Yes, it takes my points to 70.
24 Language
21 Education
13 Work Experience
12 Age
Since, i've mentioned about my current company in CIC profile. Shall i mention about my current employer in PNP application? If I choose to mention , then will appointment letter from my current company and pay stubs work ? and If i Skip mentioning, then my PNP application and CIC profile will be out of sync.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Asivad,

Sorry if I am repeating the question that I have already asked in this forum. I have been getting different responses and I'm a little worried about it. I am about to land in Toronto next week and to support my maintenance funds, I have got a demand draft from a bank in India as the sender and the receiver bank is mentioned as JP Morgan Chase in Toronto. Now JP Morgan has been completely shut down in Canada so, I am wondering if I can clear the funds from any other bankers in Canada such as Scotia or RBC.

The draft is payable in my name. There is no particular bank accounts in JP morgan its directed to. Only the branch name and address is mentioned in the draft.

Is this gonna create problems at the port of entry when they see a draft with the receiver as a bank that does not operate in Canada anymore? or am I good to go and clear it any bank that I like?

Please advise as I only have 4 days left to board my flight.

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have a friend who has combined total canadian experience of 1 year from two different companies (6 months each). This experience was as a Fulltimer and non-seasonal. Is he eligible to be considered as CEC applicant ? Also, he has just started working with a 3rd canadian company.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressTarun said:
Yes, it takes my points to 70.
24 Language
21 Education
13 Work Experience
12 Age
Since, i've mentioned about my current company in CIC profile. Shall i mention about my current employer in PNP application? If I choose to mention , then will appointment letter from my current company and pay stubs work ? and If i Skip mentioning, then my PNP application and CIC profile will be out of sync.
Remove your current employment from Work history for now. You can include it in Personal history. That way, you won't be asked for documentation and it won't add towards points.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lubin said:
Hey Asivad,

Sorry if I am repeating the question that I have already asked in this forum. I have been getting different responses and I'm a little worried about it. I am about to land in Toronto next week and to support my maintenance funds, I have got a demand draft from a bank in India as the sender and the receiver bank is mentioned as JP Morgan Chase in Toronto. Now JP Morgan has been completely shut down in Canada so, I am wondering if I can clear the funds from any other bankers in Canada such as Scotia or RBC.

The draft is payable in my name. There is no particular bank accounts in JP morgan its directed to. Only the branch name and address is mentioned in the draft.

Is this gonna create problems at the port of entry when they see a draft with the receiver as a bank that does not operate in Canada anymore? or am I good to go and clear it any bank that I like?

Please advise as I only have 4 days left to board my flight.
Are you sure JP Morgan is closed in Toronto? And all over Canada? If that be the case, how did they (sender being JP Morgan Chase in India) issue you a draft that you can en-cash at JP Morgan, Toronto in the first place?

Recommend that you check with the issuing institution in India. It should work in other financial institutions as well but there will be other charges to pay to en-cash this money. This shouldn't create any problems at the port of entry.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hareshsandeep said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a friend who has combined total canadian experience of 1 year from two different companies (6 months each). This experience was as a Fulltimer and non-seasonal. Is he eligible to be considered as CEC applicant ? Also, he has just started working with a 3rd canadian company.
Yes. Provided these were paid experiences on a valid WP and under NOC 0/A/B.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I know I have asked you some while ago. I want to ask again due to recent developments such as reduction in quota of CEC, where do you see me standing? I am at 452.

Thanks,

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Provided these were paid experiences on a valid WP and under NOC 0/A/B.
Thanks alot Asivad for your suggestion. Really appreciate for your time. :)

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad +1ed!

by the way, the issuing bank was not JP Morgan in India. It was this popular Indian bank named Axis Bank. JP Morgan Chase holds the "Nostro account(foreign currency database for CAD)" with the Axis Bank and that was the reason they could only issue it for JPMChase.

And I have called and checked from many sources including JP Morgan HQ in New York and confirmed that they do not operate personal banking in Canada anymore.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
Hi Asivad,

I know I have asked you some while ago. I want to ask again due to recent developments such as reduction in quota of CEC, where do you see me standing? I am at 452.

Thanks,
452 is iffy now. Let's wait for another draw in March to see if they invite more than 1200 applicants this time around. Unfortunately, if they choose to stick with 1000-1200 ITAs/draw in the near future, your chances appear bleak for now.