+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Dear Asivad ,

I posted my question in a new thread , however i am pasting it here .First time i missed to follow your advice and see the consequences ...

Hi guys ,.

I need all your help here . I got PPR 10 days back and i placed a request for VO office change to within USA . Today i got a new message in the MyCIC account . When i logged in i saw status as "Your Action is Required " ...

There was new message from my local VO (New York) providing instructions for sending the passport (But i didn't get any email from lvo , i just got this message in MyCIC)

Also i see in application section "Review of submitted documents :We need an additional document from the applicant " ---- When i looked into the application section , they gave me a placeholder in the LOE section to upload a file .They just mentioned "Replacement Needed " as the heading --- But i don't know what to upload there ...

I am very confused , are they re -evaluating my application ? Am i going to get rejected ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Dear Asivad ,

I posted my question in a new thread , however i am pasting it here .First time i missed to follow your advice and see the consequences ...

Hi guys ,.

I need all your help here . I got PPR 10 days back and i placed a request for VO office change to within USA . Today i got a new message in the MyCIC account . When i logged in i saw status as "Your Action is Required " ...

There was new message from my local VO (New York) providing instructions for sending the passport (But i didn't get any email from lvo , i just got this message in MyCIC)

Also i see in application section "Review of submitted documents :We need an additional document from the applicant " ---- When i looked into the application section , they gave me a placeholder in the LOE section to upload a file .They just mentioned "Replacement Needed " as the heading --- But i don't know what to upload there ...

I am very confused , are they re -evaluating my application ? Am i going to get rejected ?
Just send them the passport as per instructions. Upload a copy of your passport in that new section as well.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
yeyeobt4CAD said:
Good afternoon all,

I have applied to the OINP and currently awaiting AOR. However, God blessed us with a baby recently and according the OINP reqs, we need to include the baby in our application.

My ques is,

1. Should we add the baby to the application now or wait for AOR before sending.
A: Advisable to do it post AOR, as you'll be able to reference it correctly with the allowed file no., so it goes straight to the right application.
2. What documents should I send to OINP in this regard.
A: Birth Certificate (along with notarized translation, if required), valid Passport.
3. Does a new born have access to Intl PPt for the sake of processing visa.
A:What do you mean by 'Intl PPt'...??? Passports are nothing but passports the world over.
Your response is highly anticipated from your good-hearted guys.

Thank you
CONGRATULATIONS!!! for your baby..

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I have been reading the conversation going on in this thread.

I have a question on my application, if anyone could provide their insight it would be great. As noted in my signature, my AOR is Feb 12, 2016. Since, then my Medicals have Passed. However, the strange movement is with BG.

First it changed from Not Needed at this time to Not Started and then today (March 3, 2016), it changed from Not Started to Not Needed at this time. Isn't it uncommon?

I have generally seen applicants BG switching between Not Needed at this time and In Progress.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You're on the right track. The agent is partly correct - spousal sponsorship is one possible option. The agent is partly wrong - you can definitely send in documents via CSE indicating changes in family composition at any point in time until you do your landing.
Thanks alot dear...

Normally CIC give the PR to spouse if we directly sends all the documents or there is some difficulties in the same...
Also should i send the marriage certificate first and then CIC ask for the required documents of spouse or should i send all the docs(medical,pcc,educational docs,funds,marriage certificate) in advance and write a LOE ?? Normally how much time CIC takes to complete this process??
Also the extra funds can be in my name ??

sathakkar

Aug 9, 2015
Hello Asivad

I need your help,

My celpip score in Reading-8, Listening-10, Speaking-7, writing-6 and score for express entry is 408

Do I have chance to get OOPNP..?

I live and work in Canada as an international student.

Should I Submit my profile..?

Thank you

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
sathakkar said:
Hello Asivad

I need your help,

My celpip score in Reading-8, Listening-10, Speaking-7, writing-6 and score for express entry is 408

Do I have chance to get OOPNP..?

I live and work in Canada as an international student.

Should I Submit my profile..?

Thank you
yes you do, you should recieve letter of interest from ontario soon. If you do not receive letter of interest in a months time, delete your profile and create a new one. In past people got invitations by doing this :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Thanks alot dear...

Normally CIC give the PR to spouse if we directly sends all the documents or there is some difficulties in the same...
Also should i send the marriage certificate first and then CIC ask for the required documents of spouse or should i send all the docs(medical,pcc,educational docs,funds,marriage certificate) in advance and write a LOE ?? Normally how much time CIC takes to complete this process??
Also the extra funds can be in my name ??
Send whatever documents you can at this point in time. IRCC will ask for additional documents if and when needed. Expect these to be added to your application within 4-8 weeks. Extra funds can be in your name.

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! for your baby..
Attn Avisad/ Canadawecome

Thank you for your response.

1. By Intl PPt I meant International passport. Is this obtainable for a new born?
2. Also, is it possible to include him in my IRCC express entry profile? I have already tried to but I couldn't do this.
I was only able to increase the number of people in the application and the amount we want to bring to Canada.

Kindly advise.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have a question about change of my employment outside Canada after got AOR.

I had submitted Express Entry application and got AOR on Feb 26. Unfortunately, I have to leave my current job on Mar 21. After Mar 21, I will face unemployment or change to another employer (not to be determined now).

I had had enough work experiences to satisfy EE Minimum Entry Criteria. The employment or unemployment outside Canada after Mar 21 will not change my CRS score.

Do I need to inform CIC about change of my employment after Mar 21? If yes, will it have any negative effects to my ongoing application?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
I'm a little bit worried, lately lots of applications got refused due to wrong NOC or duties mentionned were not very clear,

My AOR was 1st of February, i've already sent a letter of emplyement of my actual employer with all the specifics required by CIC that includes 3 main duties,
Also; i have a duty list wich is more detailled with 2 pages, that i didn't attached to my application.

My question is, should i send the detailled duty list via CSE or there is no need ?

Really confusing..

Thanks

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
FYI

it was complicated because i was operated for heart hole (VSD) 12 years back.

for such scenarios, IOM asked me to submit echo and ecg along my emedical.

they took 105 days to review and pass it..

special thanks to Canadawecome, fkl, asivad, and others Love u all for medical pass :D PPR will be soon i hope :)

Please update excel

AOR: 2 Nov 2015
add doc req and sub (sch 4/4a): 3 Nov 2015
Medical passed: March 04 2016 (was in review since 20 nov 2015)
BG in review since: 23 Dec 2015

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yxlxh said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a question about change of my employment outside Canada after got AOR.

I had submitted Express Entry application and got AOR on Feb 26. Unfortunately, I have to leave my current job on Mar 21. After Mar 21, I will face unemployment or change to another employer (not to be determined now).

I had had enough work experiences to satisfy EE Minimum Entry Criteria. The employment or unemployment outside Canada after Mar 21 will not change my CRS score.

Do I need to inform CIC about change of my employment after Mar 21? If yes, will it have any negative effects to my ongoing application?

Thank you very much for your kind help.
You don't have to inform them as this is irrelevant to your PR application.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Now since I am filing my PR application for the second time, I am confused, what do I enter in UCI number for spouse. because she didn't get an UCI, as her application is with me. So should I put my UCI or leave it blank.

also I am planning to upload Sch 4 upfront along with LOE. Will it be fine to do that.

Kindly guide
Mumbai5

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi Asivad, hope you can help me with the following:

I recently got my gcms notes, following is my timeline

CEC (inland)

AOR: 19th of Nov

Med passed: 4th of December

no communication hereafter

Now in my gcms notes

it says:

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
criminality: passed
medical: passed

but when I scroll down to the assessments sections under eligibility it says the following:

EE Eligibility:

Assessment: 1
Status updated by: EAIEAPP
Updated date: 2015/11/20

Please keep in my mind that my eligibility is set to be passed just a day after getting my aor, do you think I've passed my eligibility or is it a computer generated function just like aor in express entry.

Also following are the notes on my file:

***AGENT REVIEW*** Police certificates R10 OK

All police certificates on application

Criminality decion passed

Education documents, canadian education credential recognized and on file. Credential is consistent with the amount of education claimed by client

Age reviewed and no change from ita to e-apr

Notes don't comment about my eligibility at all or my work experience which I'm mainly concerned about, please comment.

Thank you