Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
does it matter if I use the same reference letter (dated end of Oct 2015) when the time come for CIC ITA (Expected April 2016)?
Absolutely unless you have changed your job roles and responsibilities and thereby your NOC.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Absolutely unless you have changed your job roles and responsibilities and thereby your NOC.
Absolutely yes or not? same job & noc

DustToDust

Mar 3, 2016
Hi Asivad,
I have a few questions. I am in Canada and I am working in a full time job on PGWP (currently, I am on implied status). I received ITA under FSW. I am planning to attach my dated bank statement, which shows sufficient funds. I am anyway going to attach my pay stubs for the last 6 months and T4. Is it necessary to attach bank statement for 6 months? I have been given to understand that if I have a full time job in Canada and working on an open work permit, I am exempt from PoF requirements. But, as I do not intend to take chances, I want to show sufficient funds. Another query is that I deposited three salary checks at one time. Will that raise eyebrows at CIC? Do I need to explain why I deposited them at once instead of depositing them every month as I received them? Can you advise me?

Before I close, I must say that you have done and been doing an yeoman's job for an entire bunch of prospective immigrants. Your astute insights into the system are really marvellous. Your answers showcase your hard work in equipping yourself with the litany of information related to immigration to Canada. Your positive attitude and the trait of being composed at all times are worth emulating. Thank you very much and God bless you and your family.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Today deposited the passport at VFS , may be they will return by next week. Hope they will give visa till Mid August'16(6months)

Now i am planning to go for court marriage in the March end, then apply for tatkal passport for spouse , medical, PCC and educational documents will take around a month i.e April end.

Then i will file the CSE with CIC and send all the documents...Is this the right way and will CIC give the PR to the spouse??

Today some agent told me that we cannot send the documents in CSE and i have to land in canada and after 1 year i can sponsor to my spouse. Is this right??

Kindly help me on this...Humble request.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Guys my lawyer told me if I mentioned another job with another NOC in the I should provide proof . even if I placed it on my personal history. Could you please help me out

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Today deposited the passport at VFS , may be they will return by next week. Hope they will give visa till Mid August'16(6months)

Now i am planning to go for court marriage in the March end, then apply for tatkal passport for spouse , medical, PCC and educational documents will take around a month i.e April end.

Then i will file the CSE with CIC and send all the documents...Is this the right way and will CIC give the PR to the spouse??

Today some agent told me that we cannot send the documents in CSE and i have to land in canada and after 1 year i can sponsor to my spouse. Is this right??

Kindly help me on this...Humble request.
You're on the right track. The agent is partly correct - spousal sponsorship is one possible option. The agent is partly wrong - you can definitely send in documents via CSE indicating changes in family composition at any point in time until you do your landing.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DustToDust said:
Hi Asivad,
I have a few questions. I am in Canada and I am working in a full time job on PGWP (currently, I am on implied status). I received ITA under FSW. I am planning to attach my dated bank statement, which shows sufficient funds. I am anyway going to attach my pay stubs for the last 6 months and T4. Is it necessary to attach bank statement for 6 months?

Not necessary to attach 6 months bank statements. It is necessary to prove convincingly to IRCC that your POF doesn't have borrowed funds. One way of doing that is by showcasing 6 months of bank statements so that IRCC can verify things for themselves.

I have been given to understand that if I have a full time job in Canada and working on an open work permit, I am exempt from PoF requirements. But, as I do not intend to take chances, I want to show sufficient funds.

You are exempted from POF only if you either have an LMIA supported job or invited under CEC class. If you have a high enough score, you might consider declining this ITA. From the next draw, IRCC is expected to offer CEC class ITA to all applicants who are eligible for both CEC and FSW.

Another query is that I deposited three salary checks at one time. Will that raise eyebrows at CIC? Do I need to explain why I deposited them at once instead of depositing them every month as I received them? Can you advise me?

Any suspiciously large credit transaction has to be explained. Just provide evidence that these were 3 salary checks put in together - you don't have to explain why you did it that way because that's none of their business.

Before I close, I must say that you have done and been doing an yeoman's job for an entire bunch of prospective immigrants. Your astute insights into the system are really marvellous. Your answers showcase your hard work in equipping yourself with the litany of information related to immigration to Canada. Your positive attitude and the trait of being composed at all times are worth emulating. Thank you very much and God bless you and your family.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Guys my lawyer told me if I mentioned another job with another NOC in the I should provide proof . even if I placed it on my personal history. Could you please help me out
Your lawyer is wrong. If you mention something only in Personal history, the system won't prompt you for any documentation.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Asivad Anac said:
Your lawyer is wrong. If you mention something only in Personal history, the system won't prompt you for any documentation.
Thank you Asivad I don't need to place it in my work history then

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon all,

I have applied to the OINP and currently awaiting AOR. However, God blessed us with a baby recently and according the OINP reqs, we need to include the baby in our application.

My ques is,

1. Should we add the baby to the application now or wait for AOR before sending.

2. What documents should I send to OINP in this regard.

3. Does a new born have access to Intl PPt for the sake of processing visa.

Your response is highly anticipated from your good-hearted guys.

Thank you