+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Halifaxian

Jan 7, 2016
Dear Asivad and other Seniors,

Have you read posts / found out FSW outlanders who got rejected after their background check changed from NOT STARTED into IN PROGRESS?

Some posts say for FSW outlanders, IN PROGRESS of background check means APPLICATION APPROVED. Is it really so?

A friend from far away

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Thanks.
I suppose the 1 year or 6 month statement is not for my uncle's account but for mine :)

I am re-writing the declaration, including both bank transfer receipts and the bank history they gave me .. and hope for the best.
IRCC doesn't ask for the donor's source of funds so you don't have to provide their bank history.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xlnzee said:
There is a small stamp, but it doesn't say anything about rejection, just mentioned "UK" & "Chennai". So just a scan of that would do? and as for explanation, what do I mention? I had the funds required, but they were very recent, hence the rejection.
IRCC rarely, if ever, asks for documentation to prove the facts of a refusal. As part of Schedule A, they expect you to explain the circumstances leading to such refusals without requiring additional documentation and might have follow up questions (infrequently) if they want further clarity on anything related to such refusals.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who have got their AOR from OINP program, has anyone of you shown Employer Provident Fund statements for PoF and was it well accepted?
Please share your thoughts.

Can_Push

Feb 21, 2016
Asivad and members pls confirm,

1) Will CIC accept online ECA report for PR application?
2) i have an initail evaluation of diploma which i use to create the EE profile, after my masters evaluation as at 2days ago my ECA# changed from the the one used to create EE profile.
Please how do i address this issue and which one should i send along with my application.
3) I once have a visa refusal and my passport was stamp at the back by the UK consular, should i scan the page along with my application?
Thanks

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

First I want to thank you for your support to this forum!

I just realized something I made in my application.

I worked in a company from 2008 to 2013, I had two positions (position "A" from 2008 till 2010 and position "B" from 2011 till 2013), both are the same NOC.

The reference letter includes the details of both positions however in the application work history for that company I listed the most recent position "B" for the entire period (2008-2013)

May that cause rejection?

Thanks!

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Today my Background check changed from "NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME" to "IN PROGRESS"....Bit happy :D :D

My AOR date is 30th Nov 2015 and i am PNP Outland applicant. Now how much time they will take for the next step (PPR) ? Any idea from past PPR'S trend.

Kindly provide ur expertise views as i am planning to go for GCMS notes and searching the process to order the same on google.

Thanks in advance....

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi Asivad,

In my EE profile, in the work history, I mentioned my current job, which is still less than 12 month employment. I suppose I didn't get any points for that.
Currently, I'm filling e-APR and I see this employment is saved in my work history.

Can I just delete it from my work history and mention it in my personal history, eventhough I mentioned this current employment in my EE profile?

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA now.
Whilst submitting the passport & change of name of spouse, I realized there are certain minor difference in address. For e.g. Apt No. in passport its 13 while in Change of name legal doc is 14. Though both 13,14 belong to us. The name of the street its Morar in Passport & Murar in Change of name doc.

I am thinking I shall be mentioning my exact address in LOE and agreement copies of the apartments.

Kindly guide.
Mumbai5

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I added my newborn family member in my application in the later stage of the application. She is a Canadian Citizen. But we have not yet received her Canadian Passport due to some document issues.
My question is- Do we need to send the passport of our canadian born child along with ours after PPR ? Please advise. This is really urgent..

Thanks in advance!!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I have a question. If I want to get WES report for my PhD (France), can I do just the PhD and not the bachelor and masters degrees?
Does CIC accept if I just send the report for PhD and not masters and bachelors? or should I send all of them?

Does WES even evaluate my PhD degree without the Bachelors and masters degree?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
shibaak said:
Hi Asivad,
I have a question. If I want to get WES report for my PhD (France), can I do just the PhD and not the bachelor and masters degrees?
Does CIC accept if I just send the report for PhD and not masters and bachelors? or should I send all of them?

Does WES even evaluate my PhD degree without the Bachelors and masters degree?
If you have a concern about the fees, it's the same regardless of the number of qualifications you hold, so better to evaluate them all.

bear in mind that WES does not evaluate medical PhDs

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
maged_mmh said:
If you have a concern about the fees, it's the same regardless of the number of qualifications you hold, so better to evaluate them all.

bear in mind that WES does not evaluate medical PhDs
No. It is not for the money. My Masters university do not give me the documents I need.
I want to just send the report of my PhD. Does CIC accept it?

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Hi asivad, I wish to cancel use of representative for my express entry application so that I get access to my application and also wish to update email address. How do I send form 5476 to them? Should I create a new mycic account and send a CSE with all details and an explanation?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
shibaak said:
No. It is not for the money. My Masters university do not give me the documents I need.
I want to just send the report of my PhD. Does CIC accept it?
I'm not sure how will they evaluate a PhD without a masters but try to write to WES support and see if they will do it, the first step is getting the Equivalency by WES not CIC. meanwhile, try again with your school, it's quite weird they refuse to give out any documents!