+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
Dear Asivad
I hope you're doing fine today I have a question and I need your help
cerrently I'm gathering my docs to be submitted to OINP for PNP application , but my main concern is
that I can only provide the fees through Money orders from MoneyGram , and they only prepare these
orders in USD ,, no CAD ,, SO CAN I USE THIS FOR A CONVERTED AMOUNT IN USD ???
I cant provide any other method of payment, only Moneygram money orders are availabe
thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
AalbertaA said:
Dear Asivad
I hope you're doing fine today I have a question and I need your help
cerrently I'm gathering my docs to be submitted to OINP for PNP application , but my main concern is
that I can only provide the fees through Money orders from MoneyGram , and they only prepare these
orders in USD ,, no CAD ,, SO CAN I USE THIS FOR A CONVERTED AMOUNT IN USD ???
I cant provide any other method of payment, only Moneygram money orders are availabe
thanks
No, you can't do that. MCIIT accepts only CAD in only the payment modes mentioned on their application guide.

If you have some friend/relatives there in Canada or any other country/place ask for their help.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
cheire said:
Hey i want to ask a question
I forgot to write about one of my refused PGWP and one withdrawn Visa application for Canada..
I wrote about Refused US visitor VIsa
Send an CSE as soon as possible.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I got My PPR.
Thank u for all your help..
I know I have disturbed you with a lot of stupid questions.. Sorry about that..
Thank u so much..

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hello Asivad,

I have heard about rejections due to PCCs from Qatar not covering the whole period of stay (starting from the date of work permit issuing and not from the date of entry into the country). I checked with the embassy and they said they only account for the period on the work permit, not the entry business visa, which typically takes months between the entry and issuance of work permit (PR) in Qatar.

any idea how to go about this?

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Bhatthal,

I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about here. Most companies do count weekends when you're taking a long leave. This is fairly normal and plus, you've mentioned that your total experience of 2 years will still be valid despite the deduction of days. So, just go ahead and file your application.

I wouldn't oppose to Asivad, if he's got a different opinion on this matter. But your case seems very chill. That's why I was giving my input.

Cheers!

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Height Difference! ???

Quick question. The nurse lady messed up and marked my height 5cms shorter than my real height and sent the medical report. This was so long ago and now I got my CoPR which has this wrong height mentioned in it upfront. Am I gonna be in any pickle at the port of entry? Should I inform anybody about this prior to my landing?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
Hi Asivad, and everyone here,

Is it ok to send a scanned (and printed) copy of the Reference Letter? Actually, my previous employer sent me the scanned copy to my email.

Awaiting your reply eagerly.

TIA
No problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhatthal said:
Hi Asivad

few people tried help me out here and I really appreciate their help. since you got very good reputation on forum can you please help me on following .

I was just going through my submitted documents right now . I noticed my manager made huge mistake on my employer reference letter.
so here is the situation- I started working in this company on October 1st, 2013 and still on same position in same company. However I visited back home from December 31st, 2014 to March 7th 2015 ( 67Days total 44 workings days ) . My manager made mistake he wrote down that Mr. Bhatthal missed 67 working non vacation days between January 31st,2014 to March 7th,2015 it was suppose to be between December 31st,2014 to March 7th,2015 and I missed only 44 working days and he mentioned 67days (those are total days I was out of the company)

Now I received ITA on January 13th,2016 . At the time of ITA I was employed in company for 2 years and 75 days . If I take those 67 days out of total experience still at the time of ITA I was employed for 2 years and 8 days.

Will they reject my file and ask me to resubmit with correction or they will give me chance to explain without rejecting the file.

or

Will they wont even care about this mistake since still my experience is over 2 years?

Please do reply
This.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi Asivad,

I got My PPR.
Thank u for all your help..
I know I have disturbed you with a lot of stupid questions.. Sorry about that..
Thank u so much..
Congratulations!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lubin said:
Height Difference! ???

Quick question. The nurse lady messed up and marked my height 5cms shorter than my real height and sent the medical report. This was so long ago and now I got my CoPR which has this wrong height mentioned in it upfront. Am I gonna be in any pickle at the port of entry? Should I inform anybody about this prior to my landing?
No problem. Inform them about the discrepancy at the port of entry and get it rectified right there.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Hello Asivad,

I have heard about rejections due to PCCs from Qatar not covering the whole period of stay (starting from the date of work permit issuing and not from the date of entry into the country). I checked with the embassy and they said they only account for the period on the work permit, not the entry business visa, which typically takes months between the entry and issuance of work permit (PR) in Qatar.

any idea how to go about this?
Explain this in the LOE.

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Hi Asivad

Thanks for replying. Wont they raise question when they will see stamps on my passport at the time of PPR?
Thanks