Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Hi Asivad,

Please I want to update my application with a new passport through CSE but don't know whether to send to Ottawa or ADVO. Also is there an email address to send it to as backup?

Owen

help_less

Oct 31, 2015
can anyone please help me!
my consultant told me that he has got an email for my PR approval, but the letter has not been uploaded on the ECAS profile. Is has been more than 10 days now. Is it normal?
people please help!

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
No harm but travel between Canada and country of citizenship isn't normally required as a part of Travel history.
Thank you Asivad - Could you suggest that the last page of this schedule A - states declared before me - and the name of canadian govt official.

Is that for us to get it done or the CIC officer?

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am here with one more query -

I have received an ITA on Jan 6. My 3 documents still pending are :

PCC - Spouse (Applied on Friday - Should have this in 1-2 weeks time after verification)
Medical - PA
Medical - Spouse

However, due to some personal problems, we are not able to go to get our medicals done. Is it possible that we submit application now and provide medicals later. Any way around with this issue?

March 6 should be our last date to submit application. So, very tensed.

Thanks Again!
Ishneet

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

PCC - Spouse (Applied on Friday - Should have this in 1-2 weeks time after verification)
Medical - PA
Medical - Spouse

However, due to some personal problems, we are not able to go to get our medicals done. Is it possible that we submit application now and provide medicals later. Any way around with this issue?

Thanks Again!
Ishneet
In the new EE system, you will have to submit the Medical Upfront. I believe there is no way to submit it later. I would suggest you to submit this along with initial EE application rather than risking rejection.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ishneetd said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Medical - PA
Medical - Spouse

Thanks Again!
Ishneet
AFAIK, No. Unless the dependent or PA is pregnant, you cannot defer the medicals. Your application will be deemed incomplete without it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
If you could give any thoughts or suggestions on the query I posted then I would be really grateful.
Thank you.

Query

I am from India and I came to Canada in 2013 and i was 25 yrs at that time. I came here on student visa and I did provide a PCC from India to the CIC at that time. Since 2013, I have only been living in Canada and have never gone to any other country.
So do I need to provide a new PCC from India for my eAPR application considering I already provided it 2 yrs ago to CIC for student visa when I came here?

Thank you.
Get another PCC just in case.

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are really incredible Asivad Anac. You have not even completed a year in Canadavisa forum. Look at the impressive records.

7717 posts on an average of 32.699 per day.

Really helpful and kudos to the excellent support you are providing

Please disclose - Are you working in CIC ;D

??? ??? ???

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashivad Anac,

I got ITA in Jan 13th draw, please help as I am unable to see the personalised document check-list, where do I find it. I can only see the details submission page and submit button after it. Will it be visible after I fill all my details and click submit.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to fill the detailed application form first, looks pretty much like the EE profile only more detailed.
Then the checklist appears as second step.

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
You have to fill the detailed application form first, looks pretty much like the EE profile only more detailed.
Then the checklist appears as second step.
Fill the detailed application and then submit to get the check-list. Hope my understanding is correct.