Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015

asuka00021

Nov 17, 2015
Thanks so much Asivad! But I have a follow up question:

I thought that seeing Express Entry Profile and eAPR application showing a NOC 2171 while the nomination certificate showing NOC 1122 is a big red flag, and indeed I should have typed in NOC 1122 as my primary NOC because I have not even finished one year in my current job.

When you say keep the Primary code as 2171 to avoid losing PN, could you please elaborate more of why ? And that it does not matter between NOC 1122 and 2171, is it because they are both under Skill level A of NOC? At last, If I remain NOC 2171 as my primary NOC in my eAPR, should I attach LOE stating that Nomination has a different NOC code? Sorry I just got a bit confused by the last bit and unsure how CIC will view this two pieces of information together.

Anyway I am very thankful of your help on this!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asuka00021 said:
Thanks so much Asivad! But I have a follow up question:

I thought that seeing Express Entry Profile and eAPR application showing a NOC 2171 while the nomination certificate showing NOC 1122 is a big red flag, and indeed I should have typed in NOC 1122 as my primary NOC because I have not even finished one year in my current job.

When you say keep the Primary code as 2171 to avoid losing PN, could you please elaborate more of why ? And that it does not matter between NOC 1122 and 2171, is it because they are both under Skill level A of NOC? At last, If I remain NOC 2171 as my primary NOC in my eAPR, should I attach LOE stating that Nomination has a different NOC code? Sorry I just got a bit confused by the last bit and unsure how CIC will view this two pieces of information together.

Anyway I am very thankful of your help on this!
Without knowing all the details, I cannot comment if your profile will turn ineligible by changing your primary NOC to 2171. If it does turn ineligible, you lose access to your PN and will have to renegotiate with Ontario to attach your PN to a new EE profile. If it doesn't turn you ineligible, no harm done in changing your primary NOC to 2171 in the post ITA application. Also, it doesn't matter that your PN was on 2171 while your Primary NOC is 1122 as EE is fundamentally NOC agnostic.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Thanks for your prompt reply, much appreciated.

Yes, this letter will be on their letterhead. They do not add supervisor name as per company's policy. This is a big Indian IT company and this experience of mine is old, so it was not possible for them to add supervisor. In-fact, it took them around 4 months to verify duties and responsibilities I submitted them for approval.

This letter will be signed by HR as per company's policy and stamped with official seal. Also, this will be dated in December 2015, the day they are going to print this letter on letterhead. I will ask them to include HR name, designation, email address and phone number.

Also, the words like service agreement and retainership creating confusion or not from your point of view? This was a contracting , full-time and paid job. So, as long as number of hours per week is more than 30 hours, i am fine with this letter. What is your opinion on this? This is my only concern with this letter. I think contract jobs are valid and good to go under FSW category.

I am bit scared as I will be making this job as my primary NOC.

Also, duties are good enough to go with NOC 2174?

Please help me, i will be really thankfull to you for this.
Nothing wrong with the letter - the verbiage is fine. It clearly indicates that you worked more than 30 hours a week and were paid for it as well. Since it doesn't mention actual salary paid, you can choose to support this with pay stubs/tax forms as additional evidences. The duties are fine and reflect 2174 well enough.

All the best!

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi..Didn't you get PCC from passport seva kendra and submitted along with your application? I suppose u are from India...
Yes I from India.
I now intend to get PSK PCC, get an ITA, and club along the Police PCC and then upload.
Flood them with PCCs of all state Police and PSK . Let them take bath , roll over and enjoy with all the PCCs I have to offer.

Mumbai5

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
Thank you so much. You are the best.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
I have my brother in canada, and I mentioned this in my family details, now the CIC is asking me to upload a proof of relationship, and my brother doesn't have any... is it mandatory to upload a document as I am not claiming any points for it (I applied in CEC). or can I upload inside page of our passports?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
I have my brother in canada, and I mentioned this in my family details, now the CIC is asking me to upload a proof of relationship, and my brother doesn't have any... is it mandatory to upload a document as I am not claiming any points for it (I applied in CEC). or can I upload inside page of our passports?
The Proof of relationship can be the biometric pages of yours as well as your brothers passport showing same parent names. Alternatively, this could also be birth certificates.

pawan_robin

Dec 17, 2015
Hi..I have a small query..i have paid my landing fees on 29.09.2015 but post the same there is no update on anything. Can you let me know what is the next step post paying the landing fees and after how much time after paying the landing fees the next step starts.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Thank you Asivad. You are very helpful. I do not have slips for this job and I do not have tax evidence as well. I filled the tax though and I lost the ITR.

But, I have bank statements showing pay into my account for most of the period of my experience with HCL. I think this will do? Atleast, if required i can prove that i being paid every month from HCL. In fact my HCL employee number can be seen in bank statement.

Regards
The letter states that you were paid and usually that should be enough. But you can add those bank statements showing salary credits along with a short LOE connecting the dots.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pawan_robin said:
Hi..I have a small query..i have paid my landing fees on 29.09.2015 but post the same there is no update on anything. Can you let me know what is the next step post paying the landing fees and after how much time after paying the landing fees the next step starts.
There is no next step unless CIC asks you for something. You just have to wait it out. Generally speaking, a RPRF request means it is unlikely for you to get rejected so you should relax !

Good luck!

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
hi all, I have a question, I am in the documents checklist and it is asking for POF even though I am applying under CEC, initially I put the minimum funds as $3000 but I do not have that in my account at the moment.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
crazydesifool said:
hi all, I have a question, I am in the documents checklist and it is asking for POF even though I am applying under CEC, initially I put the minimum funds as $3000 but I do not have that in my account at the moment.
If you have mentioned 3000, then you be able to show funds now. I guess someone here might know about a work around.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you have mentioned 3000, then you be able to show funds now. I guess someone here might know about a work around.
I am able to change the amount to zero now, but nevertheless, will it effect my profile? I thought in CEC, funds really don't matter.