+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

tolexy

Dec 14, 2015
Hello Asivad, thanks for your immense advice on this forum.

I forgot my new gckey username used for my oinp but i've got an old one i've got access to. I'm trying to link the new express entry profile to the old one but not successful. it gives an error saying my express entry profile not found.....pls advice on what next to do i already submitted my oinp application but i would need the access to accept my nomination.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimano said:
Dear Asivad

I am expecting an ITA in the next draw and I have a question re "have you used another name?" question.

My name in my birth certificate is John Richard Anders T. Smith (not real; just for illustration). When I first got a passport when I was 8, my name there was and still is John Richard T. Smith (not sure why Anders was removed, possibly too long to fit). My nickname is Rich and so when growing up, I used the name Richard T. Smith a lot and my Driver's license has the name Richard T. Smith as well as some financial accounts. I have gotten a notarized affidavit that states that all 3 names pertain to one and the same person. In my EE profile and future PR app, I have to use John Richard T. Smith as that is the name in my passport.

My questions are:

1. What do I answer to "Have you used another name?"

Answer Yes as you have different names on multiple official documents.

2. What docs do I need to upload in case I have to answer "yes" to question 1?

Either a legal 'name change' document or a notarized affidavit that explicitly mentions the multiple versions of your name as it appears on various official documents along with evidences of such documents and attests to the fact that all these names are of the same person.

Thanks for the input. I always appreciate it

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

Do I need to notify CIC (before/after) regarding travelling abroad for 2weeks starting from DEC 23rd? Will this cause any pbm if I didn't notify ?

Thanks in advance
RJ
This won't have any impact on your application. No need to notify CIC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arifurrahman said:
Dear Asivad,

Thank you very much for your advice. I have the original invoices for the jewelries. Should I make copies of the jewelries and notarize them?

Submit original invoices of purchase, sale receipts and bank statements to prove that the asset belonged to you and that the sale proceeds were deposited in the bank.

In addition, I had selected NOC 4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants in my Express Entry Profile.

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=4163&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

Could you please see the following reference letter and tell if it matches to NOC 4163 description? My employer is more than happy to cooperate.

To whom It may Concern

It is our immense pleasure to certify that Mr. Arifur Rahman has been working with XXXX Ltd. since July 17, 2009. He initially started as an Executive officer in our Business Development department and from April 07, 2011 till today he is working as a Team Leader of the same Department (Business Development). According to our office timesheet, he worked 40 hours per week for both positions.

Some of his major roles in the position of an Executive Officer (17 July 2009 to 6 April 2011):

• Analyzing, interpreting and presenting numerical data related to calculation of accrued benefits, liabilities and normal cost in accordance with regulatory requirements.

• Maintain timely communications and an effective working relationship with the client; respond to requests from clients, participants, attorneys, employers and consultants.

• Preparing Annual Valuation reports for projects.

• Finding new clients through extensive research on various sources and contacting them directly

• Preparing the list of clients served and the nature of services provided, and tracking the time for the purpose of annual billing.

Some of his major roles in the position of the Team Leader (7 April, 2011 to till date)

• Develop and promote marketing plans for Retirement and Institutional Services within the geographical area served by regional office.

• Design questionnaires to determine market demand for new and existing Retirement and Institutional Services.

• Coordinate activities with appropriate representative of investment companies and various level of management to ensure maximum effectiveness and positive results.

• Work cooperatively with Retirement Plan New Business Team in assessing and acquiring new business opportunities.

• Maintain timely communications and an effective working relationship with the client; respond to requests from clients, participants, attorneys, employers and consultants.

• Gather and analyze data on competitor activity; and on customer demographics, buying habits, and preferences

• Coordinate all aspects of the client relationship to measure the customer satisfaction and work closely with the internal team to ensure highest quality service.

• Lead proposal process in responding to large-scale, often complex proposals This includes researching background information, facilitating proposal design sessions, writing and editing sections of technical and budget narratives

• Project level reporting-Writing detailed reports and presenting illustration on variances to the approved project timeline.

• Acquiring and updating knowledge of Retirement Plan industry provided by XXXX XXXX and the allies and vendors (XXX, XX, and XX).

Thank You

XXXXXX
HR
Sign & Seal

Appears comprehensive. All the best!

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,
I need a little help urgently regarding EE after ITA. I have EE profile since May under noc 2121. But applied for SINP under noc 2221 as I have some experience in this noc. Now, yesterday I got nominated through SINP with no job restriction. Can you please help me to clarify following doubts because I may get ITA in next draw.
1. Can I change my original application noc? Or its OK working experience in two NOCs?
2. Is it possible to update this information after acceptance of nomination?
3. Does it affect job bank?
4. How long we can update the EE application?
Thanks in advance...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Ca said:
Hi Asivad,
I need a little help urgently regarding EE after ITA. I have EE profile since May under noc 2121. But applied for SINP under noc 2221 as I have some experience in this noc. Now, yesterday I got nominated through SINP with no job restriction. Can you please help me to clarify following doubts because I may get ITA in next draw.
1. Can I change my original application noc? Or its OK working experience in two NOCs?
2. Is it possible to update this information after acceptance of nomination?

Perfectly fine to have work experience in more than 1 NOC. Nothing needs to be changed in your EE profile.

3. Does it affect job bank?

Not at all.

4. How long we can update the EE application?

You can update it till you get an ITA. Some fields can be updated even in post ITA application.

Thanks in advance...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tolexy said:
Hello Asivad, thanks for your immense advice on this forum.

I forgot my new gckey username used for my oinp but i've got an old one i've got access to. I'm trying to link the new express entry profile to the old one but not successful. it gives an error saying my express entry profile not found.....pls advice on what next to do i already submitted my oinp application but i would need the access to accept my nomination.
Send a mail to OINP informing them about this and request them to link your new EE profile to that application.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad ,

I submitted my application on 12th Dec. 2015.
I was asked for Form 4/4A.
I uploaded just the form 4 (Since I am a PN).
I didnt upload any LOE or so for 4A (as it was specifically meant for the Business etc class.)

I have already submitted the same.
pls gude what is to be done.

Regard,
Mumbai5

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mumbai5 said:
Hi Asivad ,

I submitted my application on 12th Dec. 2015.
I was asked for Form 4/4A.
I uploaded just the form 4 (Since I am a PN).
I didnt upload any LOE or so for 4A (as it was specifically meant for the Business etc class.)

I have already submitted the same.
pls gude what is to be done.

Regard,
Mumbai5
Well, I don't think this would cause any problem but I would still suggest you to raise a CSE and upload a LOE that says S4A is not applicable to you. Other members might have a different opinion.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I don't think this would cause any problem but I would still suggest you to raise a CSE and upload a LOE that says S4A is not applicable to you. Other members might have a different opinion.
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram :)

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have received passport request and accordingly I will submit original passport and photograph. But at the same time, in "MY CIC" also, two spaces are generated to upload passport and photograph. Should I upload these here or I should ignore it? And is it okay to provide 3 months old photograph ?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have received passport request and accordingly I will submit original passport and photograph. But at the same time, in "MY CIC" also, two spaces are generated to upload passport and photograph. Should I upload these here or I should ignore it? And is it okay to provide 3 months old photograph ?

Thank you
Congratulations!

There shouldn't be any need to upload anything on MyCIC but upload the documents as required. 3 months old photograph would suffice.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Thanks Asivad, some more related queries. i have highlighted them in red below.

Hi,

We are submitting our application for the Ontario Nomination Program. I had the following doubts.

1. Bank Statements - My Spouse is the primary applicant. We are withdrawing some MFs into my account & transferring funds first from relatives onto my account post which i will transfer all the funds into my Spouse`s account. Do i need to give a letter along with this stating the reason for transfer of funds?

Yes. Any suspiciously large credit transactions have to be reported upfront and explained in detail to avoid or remove any suspicion of presence of borrowed funds.

Thanks. But can the funds be transferred from our relatives to the principal applicants account? Do we need to give a gift deed, if yes, what is a gift deed and how does it work ? There will be borrowing from more than 1 person. Is that Okay ? and do we need to give gift deeds for all of them ?

2. Relatives in Canada -We know of distant relatives in Canada/ Ontario but no one close enough. Therefore can i fill this section as Not Applicable ?

Yes.

3. Spouse details in the application - The application guide states that ONLY if the spouse of the principal candidate has studied/ worked in canada, the spouse documents are required. For me (spouse of the principal applicant here) who has not studied/ worked in Canada, but is mentioned in the EE application, do i still need to send documents of IELTS, WES & Work Exp ?

Only if you're claiming points for spouse's language abilities and/or education.

We are claiming points for spouse education and language, so only ECA & IELTS needs to be shared ? Do we also need to give work exp details given the spouse has not worked in Canada.

Thanks

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

There shouldn't be any need to upload anything on MyCIC but upload the documents as required. 3 months old photograph would suffice.
Thanks again.