+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Do you think my PR application will be rejected because of my 140/100 Blood pressure....Other health parameters are fine

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Hi Asivad,
This might have been discussed before but just a concern my medical was passed yesterday and background check went to " not started" however this morning i received an update with background check not needed at this time. Is this cause for concern?

Thanks in advance.

asuka00021

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have been following your thread and truly appreciate your help on this forum.

I am qualified under CEC , received OOPNP nomination and received an ITA but now in this eAPR I realized some mistakes I had made in my EE profile (all of which I did not gain any point from though) and would much appreciate your advice:

Relative : I mistakenly mention mother's cousin as my aunt, but they don't share the same parents. I still have my aunt's documents (relationship letter, utility bill and citizenship proof) can I still attach the document (as in my belief she is indeed my relative) with a Letter Of Explanation (LOE) explaining that I didn't gain any points from relatives? Or should I change answer to "NO"?

Job Offer: Mentioned "yes" to "having job offer" and "no" to "LMIA approved" as I have a Post Graduate Work Permit. I didn't gain any point from LMIA though. Can I change it to "No" in eAPR , and attach a LOE to explain the difference in answers between EE profile and eAPR?

Primary NOC: In my EE profile I mentioned my current job (NOC 2171) as my primary NOC, but I am actually basing my application on my previous job (NOC 1122) which I have worked the full one year experience for. Upon receiving the nomination from ON PNP, they stated my job occupation as 1122 (rightfully so as I should be assessed under that code). Now I have different code between my EE profile and the nomination certificate. Can I change my Primary NOC back to 1122 in my eAPR, and attach LOE to explain?

If the LOE are not sufficient for these changes, do I have to decline the ITA? I am worried that my 600 points from PNP disappear when I decline the ITA.

Appreciate your help on this Asivad!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Thanks. But can the funds be transferred from our relatives to the principal applicants account? Do we need to give a gift deed, if yes, what is a gift deed and how does it work ? There will be borrowing from more than 1 person. Is that Okay ? and do we need to give gift deeds for all of them?

Yes. Gift deed isn't essential. It can even be a signed self-declaration on plain paper accompanied with proof of transfer in terms of bank statements showing debit from 1 account and credit into another account. If the gifts are coming in from more than 1 person, you will need signed self-declarations from all of them and proof of funds transfers as well.

3.We are claiming points for spouse education and language, so only ECA & IELTS needs to be shared ? Do we also need to give work exp details given the spouse has not worked in Canada.

Submit IELTS report, ECA report and degree/diploma/certificate copies. No need to mention their work experience.

Thanks

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Hi Asivad,
This might have been discussed before but just a concern my medical was passed yesterday and background check went to " not started" however this morning i received an update with background check not needed at this time. Is this cause for concern?

Thanks in advance.

clarasteven

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
IELTS Request
26-09-2015
HRDJ said:
Dear Asviad and Friends.
Thanks for your inputs and supports.
Yesterday I have uploaded and submitted my documents at my CIC.. Also made payments both PRAF and RPRF of CAD 2230 for three members. Have received Letter of Acknowledgement after few minutes. LOA number is the same as Express entry number.
these are the documents have submitted kindly advice if anything is missing and not as per CIC requirements.

• Main Applicant Checklist
1. Marriage License/Certificate: I have uploaded my marriage certificate in PDF format
2. Education diploma/degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and my IELTS result
3. Passport travel documents: I have uploaded my complete scan of my current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
4. Legal Name Change: LOE and notorised affidavit and Gazette publication of legal name change in one PDF.
5. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
6. Police certificate: one PDF with PCC from only current country as applicable. Date of issue of PCC is 29th September, 2015.
7. Proof of Medical Exam: Uploaded Information print sheet
8. Employment records: I have uploaded one PDF with Employment Referral letter as per CIC requirements, Last promotion letter with revised compensation break up, this year performance bonus letter and visiting card. I have not submitted salary slips. Hope this is ok.
9. Proof of means of financial Support: Have uploaded certificate letter from only one bank mentioning, my name, and account number, date of birth, account opening date, current balance and average balance of last six month. as the difference between current balance and average balance is minimal. Have not submitted bank statement hope this will be ok.
10. Optional documents: uploaded LOE and returned application of Saskatchewan provincial nominee program due to missing documents. I had applied for SPNP before receiving invitation from OINP But not persuaded once received invitation from OINP.

• Spouse documents
1. Passport/Travel documents: I have uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
2. Proof of Medical Exam: I have uploaded information print sheet
4. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement. But size of photo is 160KB.
5. Education diploma degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and IELTS result
6. Police certificate: one PDF with PCC from only current country as applicable. Date of issue of PCC is 29th September, 2015.

• Dependent Child
1. Digital photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
2 Passport/Travel documents: Uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF
3. Birth Certificate: Uploaded Birth certificate
4. Proof of medical exam : Uploaded information print sheet

Hope everything is in order.
Was it ok to send the application to ontario without payslips?? I have the other documents like Employment Referral letter as per CIC requirements, Last promotion letter with revised compensation break up, this year performance bonus letter and visiting card. Please help.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I got an rejection message with following letter:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application for your spouse is not acceptable. You must submit a valid Police Certificate for all countries or territories in which you have lived consecutively for six months or more, covering the whole time since the age of 18. Please verify our website in order to determine the required document. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

I am born and bred in a province A. however, my wife is from another province B.
We have got a PCC from Province A. For my wifes PCC, the date mentioned is from the date of marriage till date.

Also we both toured the US for 20 days, which I don't think would be a problem.
What I feel is now, I need to get a PCC from Province B for my wife indicating clear police record, since birth till the date of marriage.

That would suffice, I think. Can I open a CSE or I need to have a new EE Profile.
My EE score is 452. I have got a PN. In that case, if I create new EE profile, I need to get the PN transferred to the new profile.
pls guide.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. Luckily, I am able to get job duties and responsibilities letter from my ex-employer after chasing them for last 6 months. Please review my letter. This job was a contracting job. I started for 6 months on retainershib basis and then my contract kept extending and I worked full-time for 2 years for this experience. This work experience is for NOC 2174 and I am planning to make it my primary NOC.

This is what I am getting now:-

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY COCERN

This letter is to verify that Ms. xxxxxx (Employee ID - xxxxx) was under service agreement with fulltime (37.5 hours per week) on retainership basis as Programmer in the field of Software Support from 16th August 2007 to 13th August 2009. She worked on CIPA (Common Integrated Police Application Project) and her work experience with us was fully paid and She was performing the following tasks :-

1) Write, modify and test software code of CIPA project.
2) Assisted in the development of graphical user interface (GUI) modules, logical and physical specifications of CIPA application using Java programming language on LINUX.
3) Develop new Java code and modify existing code as per client's need.
4) Writing and updating technical documentations and reports regarding development, status and maintenance of software as per projects requirement.
5) Writing LLD (Low Level Design) to define internal logic for every module of the application.

Also, I got experience letter from them before getting this letter. This letter is as below:-

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY COCERN

This letter is to certify that Ms. XXXXX (Employee ID - XXXXX) was engaged by us fulltime (37.5 hours per week) on retainership basis as Programmer in the field of Software Support from 16th August 2007 to 13th August 2009. She worked on CIPA (Common Integrated Police Application Project) and her work experience with us was fully paid.

Do you think I should ask to make a new letter with language above plus duties or the one I am getting right now will do?

I think contract jobs under FSW will count for primary NOC?

Do you think duties above will prove my NOC 2174 experience?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
The letter appears to be fine. Try and get them to add supervisor name and designation if possible. I'm presuming that these are printed on their letterhead, signed by the relevant authorities and dated after Aug 2009.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali27 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks in advance.
Not a cause for concern.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asuka00021 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have been following your thread and truly appreciate your help on this forum.

I am qualified under CEC , received OOPNP nomination and received an ITA but now in this eAPR I realized some mistakes I had made in my EE profile (all of which I did not gain any point from though) and would much appreciate your advice:

Relative : I mistakenly mention mother's cousin as my aunt, but they don't share the same parents. I still have my aunt's documents (relationship letter, utility bill and citizenship proof) can I still attach the document (as in my belief she is indeed my relative) with a Letter Of Explanation (LOE) explaining that I didn't gain any points from relatives? Or should I change answer to "NO"?

Change answer to 'No' in post ITA application.

Job Offer: Mentioned "yes" to "having job offer" and "no" to "LMIA approved" as I have a Post Graduate Work Permit. I didn't gain any point from LMIA though. Can I change it to "No" in eAPR , and attach a LOE to explain the difference in answers between EE profile and eAPR?

Change it to No. No explanation required.

Primary NOC: In my EE profile I mentioned my current job (NOC 2171) as my primary NOC, but I am actually basing my application on my previous job (NOC 1122) which I have worked the full one year experience for. Upon receiving the nomination from ON PNP, they stated my job occupation as 1122 (rightfully so as I should be assessed under that code). Now I have different code between my EE profile and the nomination certificate. Can I change my Primary NOC back to 1122 in my eAPR, and attach LOE to explain?

If the LOE are not sufficient for these changes, do I have to decline the ITA? I am worried that my 600 points from PNP disappear when I decline the ITA.

Doesn't matter. Don't make any changes now as this might cause you to accidentally become ineligible thereby losing the PN and you'll have to request Ontario to transfer the nomination to another profile. Let the primary NOC remain as 2171, makes no difference.

Appreciate your help on this Asivad!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumbai5 said:
Hi Asivad,

I got an rejection message with following letter:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application for your spouse is not acceptable. You must submit a valid Police Certificate for all countries or territories in which you have lived consecutively for six months or more, covering the whole time since the age of 18. Please verify our website in order to determine the required document. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

I am born and bred in a province A. however, my wife is from another province B.
We have got a PCC from Province A. For my wifes PCC, the date mentioned is from the date of marriage till date.

Also we both toured the US for 20 days, which I don't think would be a problem.
What I feel is now, I need to get a PCC from Province B for my wife indicating clear police record, since birth till the date of marriage.

That would suffice, I think. Can I open a CSE or I need to have a new EE Profile.
My EE score is 452. I have got a PN. In that case, if I create new EE profile, I need to get the PN transferred to the new profile.
pls guide.
Terribly sorry to hear about your refusal.

I don't think it is possible to get this application reopened. Since you have a PN, you will get an ITA shortly so I recommend that you create a new profile and enter the pool asap. Meanwhile, get PCC for your spouse and yourself from Indian passport authorities instead of provincial police authorities. Check other threads discussing the same.

All the best!

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Terribly sorry to hear about your refusal.

I don't think it is possible to get this application reopened. Since you have a PN, you will get an ITA shortly so I recommend that you create a new profile and enter the pool asap. Meanwhile, get PCC for your spouse and yourself from Indian passport authorities instead of provincial police authorities. Check other threads discussing the same.

All the best!
Thank you very much Asivad for guiding. :)