+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, but I have one more question. So my I got my PCC done here in Canada on July 7th this year and it will expire on Jan 7th next year. I will be submitting my application by this weekend hopefully. But I saw someone got rejected cuz their PCC expired. So I am little anxious.
Is it okay to add PCC which is valid till Jan 7th?

Thanks once again

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
quote author=StAnger link=topic=309073.msg4812431#msg4812431 date=1449058133
If your certificate shows all the details specified by cic, i see no reason to attach monthly statements. The whole purpose of monthly statements is in a way to check if their are any huge deposits due to loan. I may be wrong, but technically you will not require monthly statements.

I preassume that these statements can also help officer to confirm that you have steady income (provided it is your salary account).

I guess senior members can shed some light on this and this doubt could be cleared so that other members can reap the benefits.

Thanks StAnger ! yes this is my salary account and in certificate its clearly mentioned that there is no loan and outstanding is due with this account.

Dear Asviad and other friends kindly comment and adivce on this

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
(1)my reference letter from the employer was issued in March 2015. Is it ok if i upload the same reference letter? I am still working in the same company...also, i will be attaching my current provident fund statement for POF which will have current date and it will be on the company's letter-head...
Because getting the reference letter once again from the employer is not easy and will put me in an awkward position...

(2)i have been working in the same company for last 10 years and in these 10 years i have been promoted to 3 different positions. While filling up the forms in MyCIC account i mentioned these 3 different positions as my experience. Therefore in documents checklist the system created three different upload boxes for three different roles for the reference letter to be uploaded. Since my whole experience is with the same company, my reference letter contains all the details of all three positions in a single letter according to CIC format. Therefore i am planning to upload the same reference letter to all the three uploading boxes in the uploading section. Is this ok? will this work?

Dear Asivad, if you can please give your suggestions on these queries...
thanks.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
my reference letter from the employer was issued in March 2015. Is it ok if i upload the same reference letter? I am still working in the same company...also, i will be attaching my current provident fund statement which will have current date and it will be on the company's letter-head...
Because getting the reference letter once again from the employer is not easy and will put me in an awkward position...

Any suggestions...?
thanks.
That should be OK. Attach all paystubs starting March onwards and that will be proof enough that you are still with same company.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
StAnger said:
That should be OK. Attach all paystubs starting March onwards and that will be proof enough that you are still with same company.
thanks StAnger...really appreciate this...

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
StAnger said:
If your certificate shows all the details specified by cic, i see no reason to attach monthly statements. The whole purpose of monthly statements is in a way to check if their are any huge deposits due to loan. I may be wrong, but technically you will not require monthly statements.

I preassume that these statements can also help officer to confirm that you have steady income (provided it is your salary account).

I guess senior members can shed some light on this and this doubt could be cleared so that other members can reap the benefits.

Thanks StAnger ! yes this is my salary account and in certificate its clearly mentioned that there is no loan and outstanding is due with this account.

Dear Asviad and other friends kindly comment and advice on this

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This will be a problem. Date of reference letter is a very critical element because that determines its validity in terms of time. Negotiate with the HR to see if you can get a fresh letter which is dated. If that isn't possible, write the date below the signature using the same color ink/pen so that it appears natural and not edited. I would still recommend negotiating with the HR though.

Thanks Asviad. I had managed to get new first letter of reference letter with date but my two pages reference letter got different stamps on each pages. Both company stamp but different from each other. Hope this will not be any problem. Please advice.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This will be a problem. Date of reference letter is a very critical element because that determines its validity in terms of time. Negotiate with the HR to see if you can get a fresh letter which is dated. If that isn't possible, write the date below the signature using the same color ink/pen so that it appears natural and not edited. I would still recommend negotiating with the HR though.
[
Thanks Asviad. I had managed to get new first letter of reference letter with date but my two pages reference letter got different stamps on each pages. Both company stamp but different from each other. Hope this will not be any problem. Please advice.
]

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Asivad Anac,
I would like some help in how to proceed. In travel history CIC request all travel history for the past ten (10) years. My problem is three (3) years of my travel history is recorded in my expired passport which cannot be found resulting in me not being able to state specific dates. Those three (3) years I was in University so my travel was during holidays. What do i do in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Mahe2307

Nov 13, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,

I need your help badly in understanding my ECA report! I have a situation similar to nikhil89. I am a CA+ Bcom from India. My ECA summary assessment shows bachelor's degree (4 years), but credential analysis shows : a) B.com - canadian equivalency - 4 years b) Chartered accountant - canadian equivalency - 3 years. I am not sure whether I am eligible to choose two or more degrees...? Help please..

Thanks

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any numbers ( No. of Invitations / Minimum scores ) given by OINP ? If there is , Where can we find them ?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reposting this. If anyone could answer/ advise:

1. So my I got my PCC done here in Canada on July 7th this year and it will expire on Jan 7th next year. I will be submitting my application by this weekend hopefully. But I saw someone got rejected cuz their PCC expired. So I am little anxious.

2. Secondly now I am invited under CEC. I have claimed 50 points for my foreign work exp in India though. I worked 3 years in IBM and then 2year in another company before moving to canada. I have got the reference letters for everything but there is a small clause wrt to my IBM experience.

In IBM I worked under two titles: titile1 for 1 year and then title 2 for 2 years( same NOC code though). For both I have the reference letters but no annual salary mentioned on either cuz IBM doesn't do that. It is against their policy. I have mentioned this in the LOA. In addition I am going to provide the pay stubs for the last 3 months in title 2 with IBM. But I don;t have the pay stubs for title 1. Is this alright?

Please advice.

Thanks!

Thanks once again

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
TECC_Seneca said:
Reposting this. If anyone could answer/ advise:

1. So my I got my PCC done here in Canada on July 7th this year and it will expire on Jan 7th next year. I will be submitting my application by this weekend hopefully. But I saw someone got rejected cuz their PCC expired. So I am little anxious.

2. Secondly now I am invited under CEC. I have claimed 50 points for my foreign work exp in India though. I worked 3 years in IBM and then 2year in another company before moving to canada. I have got the reference letters for everything but there is a small clause wrt to my IBM experience.

In IBM I worked under two titles: titile1 for 1 year and then title 2 for 2 years( same NOC code though). For both I have the reference letters but no annual salary mentioned on either cuz IBM doesn't do that. It is against their policy. I have mentioned this in the LOA. In addition I am going to provide the pay stubs for the last 3 months in title 2 with IBM. But I don;t have the pay stubs for title 1. Is this alright?

Please advice.

Thanks!

Thanks once again

"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the PC must have been issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the PC must have been issued later than the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months."

2. Pay stubs are not mandatory.

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"

Useful link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I have submitted OINP EE application on November 20..(haven't got AOR)

Looks like SINP EE opened again. is there any problem if I apply for 2 PNPs at same time and later I accept one..??
The reason is I don't want to miss any chance..
If I do so, should I notify OINP to explain the same..

Please guide me..

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mighty_aero said:
Hi Friends,

I have submitted OINP EE application on November 20..(haven't got AOR)

Looks like SINP EE opened again. is there any problem if I apply for 2 PNPs at same time and later I accept one..??
The reason is I don't want to miss any chance..
If I do so, should I notify OINP to explain the same..

Please guide me..
It will take anywhere between 90 days to get the nomination from Ontario.

I don't think you need to inform them at this stage. Go ahead with your other efforts and in case you receive nomination from SINP, inform OINP and they will cancel your process. They will however, not refund your 1500$