+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
You need to show proof that your aunt is in fact your aunt and that she does really live in Canada.

1. Proof of Relationship:

For that, you will need to show proof that she is your related to your mother or father. And that your mother/father are related to you (in case their names are not mentioned in your passport). I had to prove that my brother is my brother. My passport mentions "Father's Name" so I uploaded the following:
- My passport showing my dad's name
- A family register (translated to English by an official translator) that shows that we have the same Father.

2. Proof of Status:

For that, you need documents to prove that your aunt is actually living in Canada and is a PR or Canadian. So you need to upload:
- Her passport or PR
- Any Bills (electricity, telephone, credit card) that prove she is currently living in Canada.

I uploaded my brother's Canadian Passport as well as his phone bills dating 3 months back.
thank you boss sam! For Proof of Relationship, im thinking to show birth or marriage certificates of my mom and aunt to prove they have same parents.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
OK. As I am starting to fill my EE profile, but for doing that I need to first qualify the eligibility to get a reference no. Now to complete the eligibility I have an option of only choosing my NOC "O" to become eligible. So the question is --- Can I choose NOC A for filling the EE profile (while continue to choose NOC "O" for eligibility perspective) ??
Yes. In fact, you don't need the eligibility test to create a profile. You can directly start with creating a GCKey.

kauser

Apr 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)
Hi Asivad

My CRS score is at 453. I have 7 years work experience and got clb 10 in ielts so there is no chance of getting any more extra points. The only way of getting some additional points is learning french or getting a OOPNP.

My questions are:
1. what are my chances of getting an ITA with present score of 453?
2. How much time would it take to learn french and secure a good score?
3. My profile was created in mid-June, what else could i do to get a OOPNP nomination
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kauser said:
Hi Asivad

My CRS score is at 453. I have 7 years work experience and got clb 10 in ielts so there is no chance of getting any more extra points. The only way of getting some additional points is learning french or getting a OOPNP.

My questions are:
1. what are my chances of getting an ITA with present score of 453?

I would say middling. 5 of the last 12 draws had a 450s cutoff (3 of them below 453) with the score falling below 455 whenever there was a back-to-back draw. It looks tough in the near future but will likely happen at least once before 2016.

2. How much time would it take to learn french and secure a good score?

I would imagine at least a year or more unless you have a working knowledge of French already. That's because TEF tests you on all the factors of communication (L/R/W/S) and I would imagine most average users of the language would score 5-10 points based on their TEF results.

3. My profile was created in mid-June, what else could i do to get a OOPNP nomination

Nothing else. You can try withdrawing your profile, deactivating JB profile and creating a profile from scratch to see if that prompts anything but OOPNP seem to be pretty much done with their 2015 quota already.

Thanks

kauser

Apr 15, 2015
Thanks for the prompt reply Asivad

I had a crs score 458 and would have got an ITA in August (15th draw). But my lawyer screwed my case by not updating my crs score before the 15th draw. My birthday in september had brought my score to 453. And im so sad about it. I want to sue my lawyer

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kauser said:
Thanks for the prompt reply Asivad

I had a crs score 458 and would have got an ITA in August (15th draw). But my lawyer screwed my case by not updating my crs score before the 15th draw. My birthday in september had brought my score to 453. And im so sad about it. I want to sue my lawyer
That's terrible! But you're better placed than everyone with a sub 450 score. It might not happen this month or the next but there is certainly an ITA on the horizon. Keep the faith!

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for all the valuable information you keep posting Asivad. Assuming I get a score of 410 CRS. Can I start filing the EE profile and Submit it now ? After submitting , I will however update my application if my score betters in future via IELTS. Is this allowed ?

Secondly, you mentioned in one of your replies that OINP have completed their quota for 2015. So should I defer submitting my application until next year ? in a hope that OINP may nominate me next year with 410 score. I am actually confused as to what should I do if I get a lower CRS.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Asivad and others ,

Below is the duties of 2174 - Computer programmer as per NOC
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Main duties

Computer programmers perform some or all of the following duties:•Write, modify, integrate and test software code
•Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
•Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
•Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
•Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
•Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
•May lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
•May research and evaluate a variety of software products.

My Work ref letter is like this ,
-----------------------------------

This is to certify that xxxxx (EMP # 12345) is employed with XYZ Limited on a full time basis since DD-MON-YYYY as Computer Programmer.

In this role of Computer Programmer, XXXXX perform the following duties

• Gather, Analyze and document the user requirements.
• Develop high and low level design specifications.
• Create or modify and test the software code/application.
• Monitor the application for any technical problem and provide solution.
• Co-ordinate and lead other programmers/developers in the team.
• Prepare weekly status reports and maintain the application.

Job Nature: Full Time, 40 hrs. Per week.

Is this letter looks good , Even though I served in the company for 10 yrs , my role is the same programmer ,
Do we need to writes pages and pages as work ref letter . Or this half page is enough ? Please help guys .

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Asivad - My dad transferred money to my account but he's doing it coz I had been sending him regularly over past two years. I'm showing his gift declaration, my statements etc but here is my query.

Do I need to show transfers sent by me deposited in my father's bank account? i.e. show entries in my father's passbook because of money sent by me? or just outgoing entries in my statement will be enough? Do I need to show my dad's bank statement too?

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Thanks a lot mate.

All this worry thinking the EE system is perfect, it isn't, they've made a lot of mistakes.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi I got ITA and I am uploading documents. I have also got provinicial nomination from PEI. I have two questions.

1. In documents they are not asking me about PNP certificate. why is that so?

2. Secondly on proof on financial support it is saying
Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

We are not supposed to only provide bank statement of current account. Why CIC is asking about so much details?

Any one have idea about this

piyush123123

Dec 7, 2014
Hi Asivad,

I have query for you, please help me as I am very much confused. Issues are -

I have an environmental engineering degree (b.tech) of 4 years and after that I was worked for Govt. of Delhi as "Engineer Trainee" and then got another job in Govt of India as "Scientist B". and then presently I am working for UK based MNC as "Intermediate Engineer \ Scientist'. These organizations have these kind of nomenclature for positions. During job in Govt of India as Scientist 'B' I enrolled in an recognized university for MS (by Research) program in environmental engineering. Its like an Ph.D program all like research and thesis but for masters degree and completed in 2.5 years. I have 2 questions out of this now -

1) I did masters during job so my experience and masters both will count for comprehensive score or not? I have already checked for University recognition in WES website as free evaluation and find its recognized.

2) I got the experience letter on the position I worked as 'Scientist B' and 'Intermediate engineer \ Scientist' but these title positions are not mentioned on the titles of CIC but the work I did in these positions are mentioned in the duties of civil engineering. So will I face any problem for showing experience to them. Environmental engineer title is mentioned under civil engineer occupation list. But in my experience letter its mentioned that I worked during this period I worked in there organization at Scientist position. Please tell me will I face any problem in claiming the score for experience. i have total experience of more then 6 years.

Looking forward for your earliest revert,

Thanks
Piyush

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
That's terrible! But you're better placed than everyone with a sub 450 score. It might not happen this month or the next but there is certainly an ITA on the horizon. Keep the faith!
Hi Asivad,

I had a question.

I want to send additional bank statements to OOPNP after getting AOR. As last time when I applied my bank statements were 2 months old due to a new bank account.

The additional bank statements will be 2 months more till the current point just to be on the safe side.

Should I email them or should I courier them?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Thanks for all the valuable information you keep posting Asivad. Assuming I get a score of 410 CRS. Can I start filing the EE profile and Submit it now ? After submitting , I will however update my application if my score betters in future via IELTS. Is this allowed ?

It is allowed until you get an ITA.

Secondly, you mentioned in one of your replies that OINP have completed their quota for 2015. So should I defer submitting my application until next year ? in a hope that OINP may nominate me next year with 410 score. I am actually confused as to what should I do if I get a lower CRS.

I'm guessing that they are done because they sent a lot of invites in June and they've not sent significant numbers after August. But you can still try your luck by submitting your EE profile - there is no downside to submitting your application into the pool.