Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Hello Asivad,

While I was reading through the Reference Letter requirement, I have a question:

1) Do we need to provide annual salary+benefits details for all job positions held in the same company ?

2) In my current company I have moved 3 positions . Can I just provide the salary details of my most current job position ? I will ofcourse include responsibilities for all job positions, but thinking if providing the current annual compensation for only current job position is good enough or not ?
Just the most recent annual salary would suffice.

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
Hello Ashivad

While creating ee profile, what options do I choose for eca credentials ? I have following degrees and wes reports for those degrees

1) Bcom : bachelors degree 4 years

2) Mcom: post graduate diploma 1 year

3) pdgba : completion of second undergraduate major ( not recognised )

Thanks..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish3412 said:
Hello Ashivad

While creating ee profile, what options do I choose for eca credentials ? I have following degrees and wes reports for those degrees

1) Bcom : bachelors degree 4 years

Bachelors.

2) Mcom: post graduate diploma 1 year

'Two or more...' option.

3) pdgba : completion of second undergraduate major ( not recognised )

Leave this out of your application.

Thanks..

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
Thanks a ton Ashivad.

So you mean to say I should not include pgdba degree at all while applying?

One more thing

Do I need to submit reference letters if I am dependent and my wife is primary applicant? In work experience do I need to mention my experience also ? Will they ask for any proof for my work experience ? Since we would not get any pointd for that .. bit confused. :eek:

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish3412 said:
Thanks a ton Ashivad.

So you mean to say I should not include pgdba degree at all while applying?

Yes. It is unrecognized and adds nothing to your application.

One more thing

Do I need to submit reference letters if I am dependent and my wife is primary applicant? In work experience do I need to mention my experience also ? Will they ask for any proof for my work experience ? Since we would not get any pointd for that .. bit confused. :eek:

If your experience was gained outside Canada, remove it from the application as it adds nothing.

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I posted the same quesitons in another forum also, but would like to get your wise advice before proceeding further.

Some History: I had applied for fsw 2014, but my application was returned because I forgot to send my degree certificates along with my WES report. On the letter sent by CIC there was no file number or UCI number but on the IMM008 form they had written UCI number with pencil (during initial completion check), however fee was never deducted.

Now, While filling up my application I have come across the following questions:

1. Have you applied to CIC before?
2. Have you applied for PR to Canada before?

What should be my answer to these.

Same situation comes in statuary questions:
1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country?
2. Denied visa ..., denied admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country?

Also, My wife had applied for fsw in 2010 but file was rejected/returned due to points below 66. what should be the answer for the above questions in her statuary ques list?

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

Similarly, for travel info, I have been going to India every year for vacation, should I add this under Travel info or it is not required (immigration stamps from India are there on PP)

In the education section do we need to fill only the education credentials evaluated by WES or all education details such as high school and secondary school?

Kindly help me in answering all of the above questions.

Thank you in advance

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A big thumbs up to Asivad for guiding everyone the correct application procedure :). I always find your posts very specific and helping :)

Keep up this good work and keep on receiving loads of blessings from all of us :)

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I have some doubt ...sorry to bother you again.

If I am the dependent applicant and I do not mention my foreign work experience, will it not mean that the application is incomplete leading to increase in chances of rejection due to non disclosure of information? .

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hello Asivad,

I am a bit worried about my reference letter for NOC 1112. It is as follows

This is to certify MR _______ is working in ABC company since 10th January 2014 and holds the position of Financial analyst.

His annual salary is SAR ________ and he is working on full time basis (45 hours per week)

As a member of strategy team he contributes to the following:
- conducting market research and develop strategies by providing data analysis using traditional and advanced methods
- Preparing industry and economic outlooks for clients
- Draft market research reports to be included in feasibility studies
- Prepare financial projections for clients assessing the project feasibility
- Analyzing historical financial performance of client's businessess

This letter is issued upon the request of the employer. Please contact us if u need further information.

Now in General I did not match the job description exactly to the NOC Job descriptions provided by CIC. However, It is similar to a financial analyst's job.

Will this lead to a rejection?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish3412 said:
Dear Asivad,

I have some doubt ...sorry to bother you again.

If I am the dependent applicant and I do not mention my foreign work experience, will it not mean that the application is incomplete leading to increase in chances of rejection due to non disclosure of information? .
No. Because you will declare this in the Personal history section after you get the ITA. And more importantly, this isn't even relevant to that application as it adds no points.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
Hello Asivad,

I am a bit worried about my reference letter for NOC 1112. It is as follows

This is to certify MR _______ is working in ABC company since 10th January 2014 and holds the position of Financial analyst.

His annual salary is SAR ________ and he is working on full time basis (45 hours per week)

As a member of strategy team he contributes to the following:
- conducting market research and develop strategies by providing data analysis using traditional and advanced methods
- Preparing industry and economic outlooks for clients
- Draft market research reports to be included in feasibility studies
- Prepare financial projections for clients assessing the project feasibility
- Analyzing historical financial performance of client's businessess

This letter is issued upon the request of the employer. Please contact us if u need further information.

Now in General I did not match the job description exactly to the NOC Job descriptions provided by CIC. However, It is similar to a financial analyst's job.

Will this lead to a rejection?
Your responsibilities seem to indicate an overlap between 1112 and 4163 with hints of both market researcher and financial analyst. I cannot comment on how an individual officer would react to this - we know that they are arbitrary on such things. Hope your reference letter is good enough for the chosen NOC.

All the best!

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Asivad Anac

I have a question. I am a principle applicant. I am getting married and would like to add my spouse in the application.

- When it would be advisable to add spouse, while the application is still processing or I can add spouse after receiving COPR also?

- Once I receive PR would there be any possibility to add spouse in application?

- My BG check already shows in progress, so would adding my 'change in status' lengthen the processing time for me also? Would it limit my final decision in any way?

- If I receive PR then which way I can sponsor spouse?

Thank a lot in advance

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
Hi Ashivad,

I am confused with updating the educational qualification while filling the application.
There are 2 places for mentioning the Level of education .
one under name of school/institution and other when we put the details of WES credentials for canadial equivalancy.

My question is what should we select in the first place for level of education - is it the level of degree that is been given by our institution.

For example: I have M.com degree- in this case should I select masters degree in the first field for Level of education and then when I enter the WES credential
select 2 or more degree/diploma....

Please guide me :(

[/quote]