+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

dream-catcher

Aug 23, 2015
Thank you, dear..

I have tried Australia before applying for EE and unable to qualify due to IELTS. Given at-least 04 times IELTS and each time one of band got score 6.5 while, others 8 +7+7. So, not able to qualify for Aus. on low IELTS as they required 7 band each.

I have great hopes with EE and evaluate my credentials but all go wrong due to high CRS results. Still I was hoping to apply under PNP category but as mentioned earlier, low demand in one of the PNP (SINP) down my hopes. Since, I am not confirmed that which province offered PNP (easy for me) I did not registered my profession at any provisional social body. If it will help me in terms of enhance marks, I will registered it otherwise wait for next best opportunity..

Looking for kind advice so that alive my hopes!!!!!!!

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Dear Asivad,

Thanks for all your help and support to the fellow forum members! I have been following the forum since long but haven't posted. Today, I think it is mandatory to post my experience. I received ITA on August 21st under FSW category though I qualify under both FSW and CEC. I started filling up the profile, getting the medicals done and uploading the documents. However, I received an email today that my ITA has been cancelled as I do not possess sufficient amount of funds to qualify under FSW program. I have entered $10,000 instead of $22,170 for a family of 4. Well, that's OK as it was my mistake and I should have entered the desired amount. My questions are

1. My EE profile still shows active but says ITA received. Do I need to create another EE profile or will I be eligible to receive ITA, in future I hope so, with the same profile?

2. If I create a new EE profile what answer will it be appropriate to enter in the column where it asks that "Have you ever applied for Express Entry?

Any help is highly appreciated :)

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cana_ICT said:
Dear Asivad,

Thanks for all your help and support to the fellow forum members! I have been following the forum since long but haven't posted. Today, I think it is mandatory to post my experience. I received ITA on August 21st under FSW category though I qualify under both FSW and CEC. I started filling up the profile, getting the medicals done and uploading the documents. However, I received an email today that my ITA has been cancelled as I do not possess sufficient amount of funds to qualify under FSW program. I have entered $10,000 instead of $22,170 for a family of 4. Well, that's OK as it was my mistake and I should have entered the desired amount. My questions are

1. My EE profile still shows active but says ITA received. Do I need to create another EE profile or will I be eligible to receive ITA, in future I hope so, with the same profile?

Weird. This had happened earlier in Feb when they resent invitations under CEC to the applicants. Wait and watch to see what they do in your case. Meanwhile, if you're still able to edit your pre-ITA profile, make changes to funds situation either upwards or to Zero.

2. If I create a new EE profile what answer will it be appropriate to enter in the column where it asks that "Have you ever applied for Express Entry?

Answer Yes because you did receive an ITA. Input your UCI when prompted. While creating the new profile, try fiddling with the inputs to see if you can qualify for CEC alone to avoid the mess up again.

Any help is highly appreciated :)

Thanks

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Frends,
Can anyone tell payment method to WES.
I dnt hv credit card and can i pay by bank draft? And are thsese two are same bank draft and demand draft?
Kindly help if i can by anyone of them?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
dream-catcher said:
Thank you, dear..

I have tried Australia before applying for EE and unable to qualify due to IELTS. Given at-least 04 times IELTS and each time one of band got score 6.5 while, others 8 +7+7. So, not able to qualify for Aus. on low IELTS as they required 7 band each.

I have great hopes with EE and evaluate my credentials but all go wrong due to high CRS results. Still I was hoping to apply under PNP category but as mentioned earlier, low demand in one of the PNP (SINP) down my hopes. Since, I am not confirmed that which province offered PNP (easy for me) I did not registered my profession at any provisional social body. If it will help me in terms of enhance marks, I will registered it otherwise wait for next best opportunity..

Looking for kind advice so that alive my hopes!!!!!!!
Dear Dreamcatcher,

Sorry to hear about your case. As I am very interested in immigrating I have checked the criteria of almost all provinces. None of them is easy. If you are very interested, you may do a master's degree in Canada for one year or more. By the time you finish you will fulfill the criteria for Ontario. I heard that other provinces have similar programmes, but still, you need to check it yourself.

Many of the federal and provincial programme require high IELTS. Can you raise your 6.5 to 7 in one of your bands?

Best of luck!

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Thanks, Asivad! I already did make changes to my pre-ITA form and updated the amount to the desired amount. I hope they send me the ITA soon.

I created another profile too but did not submit as I read in other blogs on this forum that it is not permissible to have two active profile.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
+1.. Thanks asivad for your help..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cana_ICT said:
Thanks, Asivad! I already did make changes to my pre-ITA form and updated the amount to the desired amount. I hope they send me the ITA soon.

I created another profile too but did not submit as I read in other blogs on this forum that it is not permissible to have two active profile.
That is indeed true - you should have just 1 active profile but your case is slightly complicated. Recommend that you create and submit another profile for today (in anticipation of a draw) and you can withdraw it over the weekend (if there is no draw today).

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Thanks Asivad! I have updated the old profile and it shows as active such that I never received ITA. I am in the pool again......! :)

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Asivad!
Need your help please..
I was completing my sons profile yesterday and then double check it again today.. Upon checking I noticed that all the names
appeared in 2 profile have the same name.. On the first page it has a name of my eldest and youngest son. But when I opened my
eldest son profile/form today it has a name of my youngest son. Yesterday it was okay.. I tried to do the modify family information but it
did change. What shoud I do? Is there any other options on how to change it? Need your help..
Thank you in advance.. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi Asivad!
Need your help please..
I was completing my sons profile yesterday and then double check it again today.. Upon checking I noticed that all the names
appeared in 2 profile have the same name.. On the first page it has a name of my eldest and youngest son. But when I opened my
eldest son profile/form today it has a name of my youngest son. Yesterday it was okay.. I tried to do the modify family information but it
did change. What shoud I do? Is there any other options on how to change it? Need your help..
Thank you in advance.. :)
EE isn't free of technical glitches - information does tend to disappear at times and reappear at other times. Recommend that you re-enter this information and check everything once final time before submission.

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
Hello
I asked for schedule A for me and my wife today
If some one knows that it's a positive sign or something else.
I submitted my application on 13th July and then ecas was in application received them in process and then they added 4 line to ecas that we send you aor on xxxdate.
And today I got this request,this is my second attempt as first was refused due to job offer.
Plz help me,m really worried.i applied through CEC inland.
Thanks

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
infomaster said:
Hello Asivad,

Is there a way I can start creating my EE profile before I get my ECA and IELTS ? If Yes, can anyone forward me the link as I wanted to know what all is there in there form so that I can start pre-arranging documents as per their need before hand !!

Whatever it is, I would actually like to see the form before hand to arrange for the necessary documents.

I am asking this if this time can be saved as both my ECA and IELTS are expected to come by Mid Sep.

Secondly, can you help me guide, how does the provinces sponsor applications ?

Assuming, I get a score of 400+ (IELTS result awaited), then I know I can kick start filling the EE application process. So once I submit my application, then which province should I need to select (I am from IT) ? Can I select "All provinces" ?
Hello Asivad,

I started looking at the documents link you had shared and it is indeed helpful. A couple of questions though --

1) Can I get a reference letter from my company's HR instead of a supervisor ?

2) The document says that you need to get your experience for the last 10 years. Although I does have an experience of 11+ years but the fact is 3 years out of that are from my previous company. Now I do not want to get a reference letter from my prior employer is because the job position which I was working does not match with the NOC profile I am applying so not sure what relevance would that carry even if I get that. So my question is ---

a) is it okay to provide a reference letter from my current company where I have 8+ years exp within the purview of the NOC that I intend to apply ?

b) Secondly, will I loose any points if I do not submit reference letters to account for 10 years ?

3) On a job reference letter standpoint, I was referring one of the links on CIC , where it also mentions to attach the business card of the supervisor sending reference letter. Now the question is - in my case I will get this from our company's HR and I do not think I will get the business card as they will issue me on our company's letter head signed by their HR Head. So my question is - Have you seen such cases before if it is still mandatory to send business cards ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abeerinder said:
Hello
I asked for schedule A for me and my wife today
If some one knows that it's a positive sign or something else.
I submitted my application on 13th July and then ecas was in application received them in process and then they added 4 line to ecas that we send you aor on xxxdate.
And today I got this request,this is my second attempt as first was refused due to job offer.
Plz help me,m really worried.i applied through CEC inland.
Thanks
Schedule A is a normal request - it probably indicates that they want you to reconfirm some portions of your personal history.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey champ,

my employment letters did not specify as 'full time or permanent' but indicated 40 as average number of hours rendered. will this be fine?