Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad,

My CRS points is 427 & I have applied Express Entry SINP (PNP) on July 15th.

I have couple of questions, is there any chance of reaching draw 427 in next couple of draws??

Even SINP no change in status after 1 and half months. Do you know any specific time lines to process SINP.

I tried to increase my score by attempting 4 times ielts but no success.

Would please give your suggestion on my Points.

Thank you in advance
427 is unlikely to get you an ITA in 2015. SINP (like other provincial programs) is expected to take 90 days to process most applicants.

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Asivad Anac said:
You've chosen correctly. Now you can't do anything else except wait for CIC to respond.
Asivad,

Got the following reply today

Please note that we have received your supporting documents and we have attached them to your application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Good ... it took only 2 working days for them to act on my CSE and reply .. CIC not bad as it seems - just kidding

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
@Asivad Anac .. please look the below link and please provide your input for that...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lets-talk-about-pof-a-very-last-time-expert-please-input-your-data-t346955.0.html

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kksai said:
Asivad,

Got the following reply today

Please note that we have received your supporting documents and we have attached them to your application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Good ... it took only 2 working days for them to act on my CSE and reply .. CIC not bad as it seems - just kidding
Good for you! I'm still waiting for a reply to my CSE though ::)

d.r.

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad, we keep asking you so many questions, yet we forget to ask how are you holding up?

Any news from CIC on your application, any response on your CSE (if you opened one)?

Up's & down's my friend, I always tell myself that life would not be interesting without them ;)

Keep us posted and I hope everything gets sorted out. (It has to!!!) ;D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
d.r. said:
Asivad, we keep asking you so many questions, yet we forget to ask how are you holding up?

Any news from CIC on your application, any response on your CSE (if you opened one)?

Up's & down's my friend, I always tell myself that life would not be interesting without them ;)

Keep us posted and I hope everything gets sorted out. (It has to!!!) ;D
Thanks for asking, d.r.. :)

I'm still awaiting CIC response on the CSE but, honestly, I'm fast losing any hopes I had of them reopening the application.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi asivad
What you filled under spouse work experience in EE, is it mandatory if we put "yes" for spouse work experience, we have to provide reference letters. Im outside canada applicant and not claiming points for it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Hi asivad
What you filled under spouse work experience in EE, is it mandatory if we put "yes" for spouse work experience, we have to provide reference letters. Im outside canada applicant and not claiming points for it.
If spouse's work experience was not acquired in Canada, you would get no points for it. If you input their experience, the system will ask for reference letter(s). In that case, you can simply add their job offer/experience letter in the placeholder along with an LOE that you are claiming no points for this and this is the best you can do to prove their work experience. Alternatively, you can answer No and avoid uploading anything altogether. Either ways, it will make no difference to your CRS score, program eligibility and application processing.

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Is there a way I can start creating my EE profile before I get my ECA and IELTS ? If Yes, can anyone forward me the link as I wanted to know what all is there in there form so that I can start pre-arranging documents as per their need before hand !!

Whatever it is, I would actually like to see the form before hand to arrange for the necessary documents.

I am asking this if this time can be saved as both my ECA and IELTS are expected to come by Mid Sep.

Secondly, can you help me guide, how does the provinces sponsor applications ?

Assuming, I get a score of 400+ (IELTS result awaited), then I know I can kick start filling the EE application process. So once I submit my application, then which province should I need to select (I am from IT) ? Can I select "All provinces" ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Hello Asivad,

Is there a way I can start creating my EE profile before I get my ECA and IELTS ? If Yes, can anyone forward me the link as I wanted to know what all is there in there form so that I can start pre-arranging documents as per their need before hand !!

Whatever it is, I would actually like to see the form before hand to arrange for the necessary documents.

I am asking this if this time can be saved as both my ECA and IELTS are expected to come by Mid Sep.

You can get a generic idea of the documentation requirements here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You can create an EE profile before receiving an ECA or IELTS but it will ask you to input reference numbers for both of those. Recommend that you start creating the profile now and complete it after getting both ECA and IELTS reports.

Secondly, can you help me guide, how does the provinces sponsor applications ?

Each province has its own rules, read here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Assuming, I get a score of 400+ (IELTS result awaited), then I know I can kick start filling the EE application process. So once I submit my application, then which province should I need to select (I am from IT) ? Can I select "All provinces" ?

Choose 'All provinces'. No downside to that at all.

dream-catcher

Aug 23, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac,
Need your kind advice / guidance...

> My NOC is 4152 (Social Worker) and have 06 years experience
> CRS Score (357) including spouse education + IELTS

Loosing my patience on mentioned score. Please advice is there any chance in PNP and which PNP is opened for social workers as I tried to apply SINP but the demanded list shows that Social worker not required. On the other hand Ontario merit score is 400 +. Plz help as you guidance will enable me to keep my hopes "up" for EE.

Thanks in advance..

"Stay Blessed"

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
dream-catcher said:
Dear Asivad Anac,
Need your kind advice / guidance...

> My NOC is 4152 (Social Worker) and have 06 years experience
> CRS Score (357) including spouse education + IELTS

Loosing my patience on mentioned score. Please advice is there any chance in PNP and which PNP is opened for social workers as I tried to apply SINP but the demanded list shows that Social worker not required. On the other hand Ontario merit score is 400 +. Plz help as you guidance will enable me to keep my hopes "up" for EE.

Thanks in advance..

"Stay Blessed"
You may check the criteria in each province. For Ontario, you may still have a chance if you are billingual in both English and French. They have a stream just for this group of people (and probably not a lot are in this category), and you do not need 400+ in EE.

Have you checked whether you need register to be a social worker in Canada? Social Worker is a regulated occupation in at least some province, I believe.

Finally, you may consider Australia if they have different requirements.