+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
Asivad....advice plz...i have decision made jus now..i saw...till yesterday it was app. received..what shd i expect..i m going crazy..i have consultant..i will call 2moro afternoon to check my cic account. ...i m freaking out...y did i check??
With CIC, no guarantees. But hope your consultant has some good news for you. eSantos has been waiting forever for any news now.

After checking with your consultant, there is no harm in calling CIC to check as well.

Hope things work out for you. All the best!

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Asivad Anac said:
With CIC, no guarantees. But hope your consultant has some good news for you. eSantos has been waiting forever for any news now.

After checking with your consultant, there is no harm in calling CIC to check as well.

Hope things work out for you. All the best!

Thank you..i will just follow esantos..if there is no news from my consultant..

Dany_DXB

Jul 19, 2015
I would like to convey my sincere appreciation to Mr Asivad Anad who had been a tremendous adviser to advocate my chance to increase the CRS. I was been struggling for this piece of advise and he really showed me the perfect guidance which i have started to work right away. Thank You Mr Asivad Anac . You are a gentlemen.

kat_jack

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Hi ASivad , Please help me !

I am living in Toronto. I got my Indian PCC on Jan2015 and didn't travel anywhere .Please let me know my PCC is valid or not . I am currently in implied status ( my company applied for work permit extension) . I can't apply new PCC. Please advice.

I got RCMP on Nov2014 .Can i use the same(its valid) ?

Appreciate your help ! Thanks in Advance.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Could you explain what are the differences between PR application under FSW and under PNP? Is any difference for success rate or documents requirements?

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
A gentle reminder to everyone commenting on this thread :

Please don't forget to +1 Asivad Anac for their helpful advice :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
Could you explain what are the differences between PR application under FSW and under PNP? Is any difference for success rate or documents requirements?
If you're asking about the difference between the 2 under EE, FSW will naturally be faster because PNP has the additional provincial loop time of 90 days on average.

In terms of documents, I did not find any major differences. OOPNP wanted pretty much the same set of documents that EE asks for as provinces also check for program eligibility at their end.

For non-EE PNP applications, there could be differences in process timelines (I still think EE-FSW will be faster) but the documentation requirements would largely remain the same.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Hi asivad,
got refusal..and the reason was same as some seniors..offer letter non seasonal and permanent..does case specific enquiry will help to open the file in this case by any chance with attached new letter as they want...my consultant was saying we will go for another application but i suggest to make CSE and same time make profile and wait for another ITA.i have 6 mnths work permit left with spouse and points of 1016.
Kindly advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
Hi asivad,
got refusal..and the reason was same as some seniors..offer letter non seasonal and permanent..does case specific enquiry will help to open the file in this case by any chance with attached new letter as they want...my consultant was saying we will go for another application but i suggest to make CSE and same time make profile and wait for another ITA.i have 6 mnths work permit left with spouse and points of 1016.
Kindly advise.
Sorry to hear about the refusal. CSE route is definitely worth trying out but you should certainly make another profile as well. Get a revised letter from your employer and upload along with the CSE. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hope they reopen your application. All the best!

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad,

Would just like to take your opinion about something.

WORK EXPERIENCE

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
•The personalized document checklist in MyCIC prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
]•At completeness check, the processing office only determines whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing[color]

Is this completeness check the same one that once complete gets you a 2nd AOR?

Cheers

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Asivad,

Would just like to take your opinion about something.

WORK EXPERIENCE

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
•The personalized document checklist in MyCIC prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
]•At completeness check, the processing office only determines whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing[color]

Is this completeness check the same one that once complete gets you a 2nd AOR?

Cheers

Unlikely. The 2nd AOR can be used to apply for a BOWP which is allowed only if you have a positive eligibility for the program that you're applying under in EE. Work experience is an integral part of program eligibility and there is no way your application can be deemed to have passed program eligibility while your work experience remains unverified.

In my opinion, the 2nd AOR is conclusive proof of program eligibility.

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
I have lost count of how many times Asivad Anac has helped me. Hopefully I will be able to make for it with a neatly topped Starbucks gift card :D

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogigal said:
I have lost count of how many times Asivad Anac has helped me. Hopefully I will be able to make for it with a neatly topped Starbucks gift card :D

hahahah. I was just thinking the same thing.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Hi Asivad,
Thank you for being with us in thread. I need your help again.As i have refused application for offer letter being not non seasonal and inderminate so me along wth consultant, we are going to submit cse and same time make a new profile. Kindly could you please let me know what exact words do we need to use as my consultant made new letter which only has full time inderminate basis employment words without no end date..the rest position, rate and roles and responsibilities is good to go.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I have submitted PR application in last week.
Can I apply to renew U.S visa in recent days? If I get a US visa, do I need to upload the passport to CIC and inform the VO that change on my passport?

Thank you for your help.