+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinny775 said:
i had another enquiry i did 1 year diploma course from a college in london ontario. the course started in sep 2012 and ended on aug 2013.

but i got my diploma on april 2013 and rest of the 4 months were summer holidays.

so for end date in education should i put april 2013 or aug 2013

Let me explain you my situation better i had also previuosly done one a 1 year diploma course from a college in ontario from sep 2011 to aug 2012. so in that i put end date as april 2012 and rest of the four months from may 2012 to aug 2013 as unemployed

now in nov 2012 i started working part time and when my second course ended on april 2012 i started working full time so how should i put information in my case.

sorry for the confusion
I would think stay with Education till Apr 2013 and if you were working part-time till Aug 2013, mention that for Apr to Aug.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I think this should work. Recommend you get your full tenure of employment mentioned in this letter along with that line of getting promoted on 1st Feb because this letter might indicate that your employment commenced on 1st Feb which isn't entirely accurate.

All the best!
Hi Asivad,
I have another two documents ("Letter of Employment" and "Employment Reference Letter") that clearly indicated I firstly employed as full-time XXX position since Aug.2014. Moreover, on my "Employment Reference Letter", the two positions and related duties and salary were listed in detailed. Are they good enough? ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I have another two documents ("Letter of Employment" and "Employment Reference Letter") that clearly indicated I firstly employed as full-time XXX position since Aug.2014. Moreover, on my "Employment Reference Letter", the two positions and related duties and salary were listed in detailed. Are they good enough? ;)
Those should be good. All the best!

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi All,

I have received my Ontario provincial nomination invitation on 23rd June and I am collecting documents. few of documents are taking some time. I will able to send y all document latest by 12th July. will I be late does it affect my application for selection for PNP. Kindly advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Hi All,

I have received my Ontario provincial nomination invitation on 23rd June and I am collecting documents. few of documents are taking some time. I will able to send y all document latest by 12th July. will I be late does it affect my application for selection for PNP. Kindly advise.
You have 45 days to apply so you're safe on that front. Do try to send in as soon as possible because I'm sure it is an FCFS system with only 2700 places to fight for.

All the best!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You have 45 days to apply so you're safe on that front. Do try to send in as soon as possible because I'm sure it is an FCFS system with only 2700 places to fight for.

All the best!
:eek:
I received the ITA on June 12 under BCPNP, now still waiting for my criminal record from my home country, it was 39 days left to file the application.

Asivad, what do you mean for" FCFS system with only 2700 places to fight for" ?

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
:eek:
I received the ITA on June 12 under BCPNP, now still waiting for my criminal record from my home country, it was 39 days left to file the application.

Asivad, what do you mean for" FCFS system with only 2700 places to fight for" ?
FCFS is first come first served

monica04

Jan 21, 2015
Hi,Asivad Anac! I have questions about the later personal history part.
I study in Canada , when I applied EE, I only claimed my Canadian education; however, once you are picked, you need to fill up your personal history part. Then I HAVE TO mention I graduated. I didn't do WES for my country's education. The diploma and transcript are all written in my country's language. so what should I attached with ?
And also the work history, I worked serveral jobs before. in EE profile, I only put the one gives me mark. when it comes personal history part, do I have to also attached all employment history proof?

Please help! Thank you so much!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monica04 said:
Hi,Asivad Anac! I have questions about the later personal history part.
I study in Canada , when I applied EE, I only claimed my Canadian education; however, once you are picked, you need to fill up your personal history part. Then I HAVE TO mention I graduated. I didn't do WES for my country's education. The diploma and transcript are all written in my country's language. so what should I attached with ?
And also the work history, I worked serveral jobs before. in EE profile, I only put the one gives me mark. when it comes personal history part, do I have to also attached all employment history proof?

Please help! Thank you so much!

I'm presuming you haven't got the ITA yet. After you get the ITA, a personalized checklist is prepared based on the information you have provided in your EE profile. It is unlikely to ask for your past education records or work experience letters because you haven't claimed those in the relevant sections. What you input in Personal history is more relevant from the point of view of BG verification and PCC requirements. Document uploads are required only for specific sections where you have claimed points adding up to your program eligibility and CRS score.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Dear Asivad Anac

Please advise me for one of the important step of my life.

1. I am sitting in express entry pool since Feb 2015 on 349 points.
2.My NOC code is 0122.
3. I have been awarded Student Visa therefore I am thinking to pursue Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from Seneca College Toronto. It is one year course.
4.Therfore on the basis of above course I will be eligible for One year PGWP.
5.I am banker having more than seven years of banking experience in retail banking.
6.The career growth in that particular sector is stagnant and no growth is visible.
7.I have completed my Bachelors degree in Business Administration from UK which is equivalent four years Canadian bachelors degree.
8.The quality of life in my country is decreasing in terms children's education and security. Corruption is keyword and therefore there is no self esteem for law abiding commoner from middle class.

In above context:

1.Should I move in student visa by investing all my earnings to Toronto Canada.
2.Will that step payback and complement me for my permanent residency in Canada.
3.Are there part time jobs compliment me for small petty expenses.
4.Is that qualification will add value in my CRS scores.
5.Should I stay home and kill my dreams to live in law abiding and tolerant society and continue to work in banking institution by realizing the fact that all glittering's are not gold.

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
Hi avisad anac
I need some help from you
I applied on 15 March
On 30june I got email that my application has been rejected bcoz the officer was not fully satisfied with my job offer letter
I am working on lmia and my work permit is still valid till end of December
I already made new ee profile again
I was having 975 points
Is there any chance of getting ita again
Do I need to apply pcc again as I got it in March this year
Plz help me
What are the other reason of rejections so that I will be careful now
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abeerinder said:
Hi avisad anac
I need some help from you
I applied on 15 March
On 30june I got email that my application has been rejected bcoz the officer was not fully satisfied with my job offer letter
I am working on lmia and my work permit is still valid till end of December
I already made new ee profile again
I was having 975 points
Is there any chance of getting ita again

Yes. In the very next draw whenever that is.

Do I need to apply pcc again as I got it in March this year

The PCC for your current country of residence is acceptable for 6 months from the date of issue. If you submit your application before that time, the same PCC can be used.

Plz help me
What are the other reason of rejections so that I will be careful now

There is a separate thread discussing reasons of rejection. Check for all the reasons that have been identified so far and be careful while submitting your application again. Hope you've made the required changes to your job offer letter already. All the best! http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Thanks

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I have a question for you. CIC required me to provide my National ID. As the information on my ID is shown in my native language, no English translation on it. Therefore, I will need to provide a translation. Can I do the translation by myself or it must be translated by a certified translator?

:D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I have a question for you. CIC required me to provide my National ID. As the information on my ID is shown in my native language, no English translation on it. Therefore, I will need to provide a translation. Can I do the translation by myself or it must be translated by a certified translator?
:D
That is surprising. Can you paste that item of the personalized checklist here?

As far as I understand, CIC asks for the passport as identity proof and nothing else.

Purpose

To confirm identity

Document requirements

A clear and legible copy of the bio data page must be provided.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their accompanying dependent children

If you do need a translation, this is what CIC requires from you. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=018&t=4