+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
Thanks Asivad. Just waiting for my new passport. Will send the CSE as soon as I get hold of it.

Another question though... Planning to get married soon, but that's most probably gonna happen after getting PPR. How to get my spouse added in that case?
Inform CIC soon as you get married to get your spouse added to your application. This cannot be done AFTER you've 'landed' in Canada and activated your PR status. In that case, you'll have to get them over under family class sponsorship.

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
Hi Asivad

I am in the process of building my EE profile and I have a concern re the "work history" section. I first worked in a factory as an assistant manager. After 5 years, my boss left the company and I took his title as factory manager. I worked for 5 years in this position. The duties and responsibilities are pretty much the same and fall under the same NOC 0911.

In the EE profile, should I list the jobs as separate (meaning 2 work history lines) or should I just do it as one line?. If one line, should I just list title as factory manager or asst manager/factory manager?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimano said:
Hi Asivad

I am in the process of building my EE profile and I have a concern re the "work history" section. I first worked in a factory as an assistant manager. After 5 years, my boss left the company and I took his title as factory manager. I worked for 5 years in this position. The duties and responsibilities are pretty much the same and fall under the same NOC 0911.

In the EE profile, should I list the jobs as separate (meaning 2 work history lines) or should I just do it as one line?. If one line, should I just list title as factory manager or asst manager/factory manager?
Just 1 line item would suffice. Job title can be mentioned as Factory Manager. Make sure that the reference letter clearly mentions that the job responsibilities remained unchanged throughout that 10 year period.

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hello Asivad,

I hope, you are well. I am a very new member here and happy to find out someone like you extending such tremendous help to immigration aspirants.

I am planning to open an EE profile soon. According to my calculations, my CRS is going to be somewhere between 420-425. I am 37 and have about 7 years of experience in government administration as an administrative service officer (something like IAS). So, the suitable occupation category for me, I guess, is NOC 1221 Administrative Officer (skill type B). Out of the 7 years of work, I hope to practically obtain employment experience reference letter for 3/4 years. In view of that, I have the following questions:

a) What do you think are the chances for me in the EE? Should I go for any PNP? What would be the most suitable province for me?
b) I currently hold an official passport. Is it ok to put the particulars of this passport when I'll open the EE profile? I can legally obtain an ordinary passport on surrendering this particulars of which I can then put on the profile.
c) As mine is a highly transferrable job, the 3/4 years experience was gathered in 3/4 different work stations. Can I get experience letters for fractions of year, for example, one year and eight months etc.?

I will be very much grateful and highly appreciate your kind reflections on the above.

I wish you all the best!

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Hi Asivad,

May be this missed your attention.

Can you kindly share the format (or suggest the way i should follow) for affidavit for Reference Letter from ex supervisor.

Thanking you in advance.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,

I have done medical on 29th september, my clinic gave me a report with UMI number on the same day.
and i submitted my application on 8th october along with the same hard copy of report.

Today i called my clinic and they still did'nt upload my result to cic. is it a problem if it gets late from clinic side?

other question is that, if my medical result is not ready, then do CIC review other things like Background check etc OR do they go step by step
for example
eligibility,
medical,
BG check etc.

looking forward to hearing from you soon

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pushpaacna said:
Hello Asivad,

I hope, you are well. I am a very new member here and happy to find out someone like you extending such tremendous help to immigration aspirants.

I am planning to open an EE profile soon. According to my calculations, my CRS is going to be somewhere between 420-425. I am 37 and have about 7 years of experience in government administration as an administrative service officer (something like IAS). So, the suitable occupation category for me, I guess, is NOC 1221 Administrative Officer (skill type B). Out of the 7 years of work, I hope to practically obtain employment experience reference letter for 3/4 years. In view of that, I have the following questions:

a) What do you think are the chances for me in the EE? Should I go for any PNP? What would be the most suitable province for me?

Almost all the PNPs are done for 2015. Keep watching the forum for updates.

Check this as well ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

b) I currently hold an official passport. Is it ok to put the particulars of this passport when I'll open the EE profile? I can legally obtain an ordinary passport on surrendering this particulars of which I can then put on the profile.

That should be fine for now. You can provide updated passport details later in the process.

c) As mine is a highly transferrable job, the 3/4 years experience was gathered in 3/4 different work stations. Can I get experience letters for fractions of year, for example, one year and eight months etc.?

Provide valid reference letters for all the work experience that will give you points under CRS (maxes out at 3 years) and FSW program eligibility (maxes out at 6+ years). You can certainly submit experience letters for fractions of year.

I will be very much grateful and highly appreciate your kind reflections on the above.

I wish you all the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit446 said:
Hi Asivad,

May be this missed your attention.

Can you kindly share the format (or suggest the way i should follow) for affidavit for Reference Letter from ex supervisor.

Thanking you in advance.
No specific format except that the letter should be 'from' your ex supervisor 'to whoever it may concern'. It should have all required details of your employment including job responsibilities and title(s), tenure, hours/week, annual salary, organization details etc. It should also mention supervisor contact details, job title and tenure.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad, kindly check my query

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have done medical on 29th september, my clinic gave me a report with UMI number on the same day.
and i submitted my application on 8th october along with the same hard copy of report.

Today i called my clinic and they still did'nt upload my result to cic. is it a problem if it gets late from clinic side?

other question is that, if my medical result is not ready, then do CIC review other things like Background check etc OR do they go step by step
for example
eligibility,
medical,
BG check etc.

looking forward to hearing from you soon

The clinic typically uploads results within 2 weeks. Under EE, it does appear that processing doesn't start in earnest till medicals is passed.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
The clinic typically uploads results within 2 weeks. Under EE, it does appear that processing doesn't start in earnest till medicals is passed.
Thank u so much

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Asivad,

Please a quick question for a friend of mine who is looking to set up a EE profile. Spouse work history is not required till after ITA right?

Thanks in advance.

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Thanks Asivad for these responses. Would you like to make a brief comment about my chances in a PNP when it opens next year? (Do I make a good candidate?) I'd just like to have a realistic expectation for myself. Thanks a lot again!

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Hey Asivad,
Here's my timeline,
FSW outland
AOR - Sept 5
Meds Passed - Sept 9
ECAS access 3 lines - Sept 11
no updates since. Should i send a CSE? I am just worried since its been in review for long and dont want to get rejected very late.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Hello Asivad,

I have got RPRF request on 8th Oct 2015.I have cleared my payment on 9th Oct 2015.

I got ECAS access and there is written your application processing started on 25th Aug 2015.( Since i submitted online application on 24th Aug 2015 ) after ITA on 13th Draw.

Can you please tell me how long it might take to receive PPR?

I have some UP FRONT Med and there is no issues with MED all passed and doctor uploaded on E-Medical.

Thanks in advance.