AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Senior Forum Members (Asivad & Others),

Background:-
FSW Score: (74 – with relative in Canada) (69- without relative in Canada)
CRS Score: 465
Ontario Nominee. Received nomination yesterday.

Case:
I answered “YES” in my EE profile for relatives in Canada as my maternal uncle is a Canadian Citizen.
I got nomination yesterday from Ontario. I still have note accepted it as I have 30 days to make sure my profile is accurate as possible (re-review).

Problem:
1. I got to know from other members that when I will get the ITA, the online portal will ask me to upload Birth Certificates or passports of my mother and uncle. Unfortunately, I do not have birth certificates and the passport of my mother does not bear the name of my maternal grandfather. So I will be stuck while uploading the documents. What should I do? When I sent my file to Ontario, I proved the relation with the help of marriage certificates to show common parent.

2. I still have not accepted the nomination as I have 30 days. Should I change my answer to “No” in relatives section of EE profile and then accept nomination? So that the post-ITA portal will not have any section for my relative. Can I then explain with an LOE?

3. If I do update my profile “No” and my profile gets updated; will the nomination message vanish? Or it will still be there after profile update.

4. When I sent my file to Ontario I sent marriage certificates etc. If I say no in my EE profile, will CIC ask me that earlier you sent file to Ontario and attached marriage certificates and now you are saying “No” is my profile. In short, is CIC and Ontario interlinked to make that objection?

Your answer will help me a lot in dealing with this.

Apr 21, 2016
Hello!

I read in the completeness check for Express Entry that for supporting documents that are in another language I have to include a "a certified photocopy of the original document".

Does this mean that I have to pay a notary to prepare a true certified copy of my police certificate, degrees, etc?

I already have a certified translation of the documents done by an official translator from Canada.

Thanks!

Apr 21, 2016
Hi!

If I already have a provincial nomination, and I don't need all the points from my work experience: What would happen if I only submit an employer letter for the one Federal Skill Worker job that makes me qualify for this immigration stream, but I don't submit employer letters for the rest of my jobs listed as work experience in my Express Entry profile?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
hello

i got an email yesterday from CIC on email address which i never used for immigration
this is the email
this is very strange because i got my PR card in August and never used this email address for immigration
if anybody knows anything about this??

Thank you

EMAil which i received

Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.

Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.

If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).

Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.

Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.

We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Ignore that if you have your PR card, generic mail sent to everyone on their list.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Senior Forum Members (Asivad & Others),

Background:-
FSW Score: (74 – with relative in Canada) (69- without relative in Canada)
CRS Score: 465
Ontario Nominee. Received nomination yesterday.

Case:
I answered “YES” in my EE profile for relatives in Canada as my maternal uncle is a Canadian Citizen.
I got nomination yesterday from Ontario. I still have note accepted it as I have 30 days to make sure my profile is accurate as possible (re-review).

Problem:
1. I got to know from other members that when I will get the ITA, the online portal will ask me to upload Birth Certificates or passports of my mother and uncle. Unfortunately, I do not have birth certificates and the passport of my mother does not bear the name of my maternal grandfather. So I will be stuck while uploading the documents. What should I do? When I sent my file to Ontario, I proved the relation with the help of marriage certificates to show common parent.

2. I still have not accepted the nomination as I have 30 days. Should I change my answer to “No” in relatives section of EE profile and then accept nomination? So that the post-ITA portal will not have any section for my relative. Can I then explain with an LOE?

3. If I do update my profile “No” and my profile gets updated; will the nomination message vanish? Or it will still be there after profile update.

4. When I sent my file to Ontario I sent marriage certificates etc. If I say no in my EE profile, will CIC ask me that earlier you sent file to Ontario and attached marriage certificates and now you are saying “No” is my profile. In short, is CIC and Ontario interlinked to make that objection?

Your answer will help me a lot in dealing with this.
Answered elsewhere already.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seekingadvice6 said:
Hello!

I read in the completeness check for Express Entry that for supporting documents that are in another language I have to include a "a certified photocopy of the original document".

Does this mean that I have to pay a notary to prepare a true certified copy of my police certificate, degrees, etc?

I already have a certified translation of the documents done by an official translator from Canada.

Thanks!
That certified translation along with a copy of the original document would suffice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seekingadvice6 said:
Hi!

If I already have a provincial nomination, and I don't need all the points from my work experience: What would happen if I only submit an employer letter for the one Federal Skill Worker job that makes me qualify for this immigration stream, but I don't submit employer letters for the rest of my jobs listed as work experience in my Express Entry profile?

Thank you.
Completely legit.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Asivad Anac said:
Completely legit.
Adding on to what OP has said, here is my situation,This is what is entered in ee profile in Nov 2015

Company XXXX : Jan 2009 to Jan 2011 (NOC 0601)
Company YYYY : June 2011 to Oct 2015 ( Resigned in Oct 15 and Joined current company in Nov 15) NOC 0601

After Nomination, can i add current organisation in EE profile and submit relevant reference letters during eAPR ?

Will it be safe to remove experience of Company XXXX ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
Adding on to what OP has said, here is my situation,This is what is entered in ee profile in Nov 2015

Company YYYY : June 2011 to Oct 2015 ( Resigned in Oct 15 and Joined current company in Nov 15) NOC 0601

After Nomination, can i add current organisation in EE profile and submit relevant reference letters during eAPR ?

[/quote=]

Are you CEC? If not, what's your FSW score?

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Asivad Anac said:
Udayesh said:

[/quote=]

Are you CEC? If not, what's your FSW score?
My FSW score is 434, Masters with 12 Years of experience, LRWS=8.5/9/7.5/7

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi Asivad, Raj, Stanlee and Other seniors,

I am submitting the reference letter having the following details

Employer Name
Job Title
Working Hours (40 hours per week)
Nature of job (Full Time/Contractual)
Current Monthly Salary
Detailed Job Duties
Detailed time periods for which I worked for the employer(I am working for same employer since 2011)
Detailed contact details of my supervisor(his phone/email/designation/name/)
Signature of my supervisor
URL of Personal webpage of my supervisor on the official website of employer
Official Seal of the department

And all of this on the official LETTER HEAD Of the employer containing all the details like year of estd. (1956), complete name/address/phone/email/website/FAX/)

is this going to be sufficient or do I need anything else to prove my work experience?

Please advice as I am about to submit my application in few days(deadline 19th dec)

Thanks and Regards,

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
hsinxh said:
Hi Asivad, Raj, Stanlee and Other seniors,

I am submitting the reference letter having the following details

Employer Name
Job Title
Working Hours (40 hours per week)
Nature of job (Full Time/Contractual)
Current Monthly Salary
Detailed Job Duties
Detailed time periods for which I worked for the employer(I am working for same employer since 2011)
Detailed contact details of my supervisor(his phone/email/designation/name/)
Signature of my supervisor
URL of Personal webpage of my supervisor on the official website of employer
Official Seal of the department

And all of this on the official LETTER HEAD Of the employer containing all the details like year of estd. (1956), complete name/address/phone/email/website/FAX/)

is this going to be sufficient or do I need anything else to prove my work experience?

Please advice as I am about to submit my application in few days(deadline 19th dec)

Thanks and Regards,
perfect. No need to give anything else.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Asivad Anac said:
That's your EE score. What's your FSW score on a scale of 100?
Sorry My bad,

My FSW Score is 77, details are,

Language : 24 ( All above= to clb 9)
Education : 23 ( Masters)
Experience: 13 ( 4years 4 months in Company 2 , i have not taken company 1 experience)
Adaptability: 5 ( Spouse IELTS Score more than CLB 4)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
Sorry My bad,

My FSW Score is 77, details are,

Language : 24 ( All above= to clb 9)
Education : 23 ( Masters)
Experience: 13 ( 4years 4 months in Company 2 , i have not taken company 1 experience)
Adaptability: 5 ( Spouse IELTS Score more than CLB 4)
Perfectly fine.