Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Asivad,

I really hope you got an ITA in this draw. Best of luck mate and thank you for constantly being the most thoughtful member in this forum.
:D :D :D

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Hi Guys,

I know this has been discussed before so sorry for being repetitive here. But my ECAS shows below 3 lines.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.

Now, I understand that the status has to change from in process to Application received and then again to in process. However i have not been tracking my ECAS regularly, so I am not sure if the current in process is the 2nd in process or the initial one.

Also, my CIC page has Medical passed and BG Not yet started.

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Can one of you please help me understand at what stage my application is?

Should I take a break for a month or two and come back to check if anything has happened or is it going fast. Any comment will be helpful :)

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hello asivad anac, need your inputs.
I would like to know if a 6 month certification course is recognised by cic. And if it evaluated by res will it DD extra points or not.
Please advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Hi Guys,

I know this has been discussed before so sorry for being repetitive here. But my ECAS shows below 3 lines.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.

Now, I understand that the status has to change from in process to Application received and then again to in process. However i have not been tracking my ECAS regularly, so I am not sure if the current in process is the 2nd in process or the initial one.

Also, my CIC page has Medical passed and BG Not yet started.

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Can one of you please help me understand at what stage my application is?

Should I take a break for a month or two and come back to check if anything has happened or is it going fast. Any comment will be helpful :)
Too early for any major updates - this is the first 'In Process'. Your ECAS should soon have a line about Medicals and move to 'Application Received'.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Too early for any major updates - this is the first 'In Process'. Your ECAS should soon have a line about Medicals and move to 'Application Received'.
How long from the first 'In Process' to the ECAS medicals and app received. been about a week no change from first in process.

BTW at what stage are you in the process?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
How long from the first 'In Process' to the ECAS medicals and app received. been about a week no change from first in process.

BTW at what stage are you in the process?
The applications typically moves to 'Application Received' soon as the medicals turn to passed in MyCIC. Then it can take anywhere from 4-10 weeks (or longer) to move to In Process again.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
So meds passed already on mycic but ecas is in 'in process' hasn't moved to app received. should i worry?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
So meds passed already on mycic but ecas is in 'in process' hasn't moved to app received. should i worry?
Give it time. ECAS is typically updated on Tuesdays.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
ok thank you sir

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Regarding the LOE.

Shall I submit individual LOE for each document e.g. Use of another surname after marriage, new passport and old passport (I had my IELTS exam on the old passport and Medicals and PCC on the new passport) etc.

Or, Shall I submit one consolidated LOE for all documents and upload in 'Optional documents' sections?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manju Sagwal said:
Hi Asivad,

Regarding the LOE.

Shall I submit individual LOE for each document e.g. Use of another surname after marriage, new passport and old passport (I had my IELTS exam on the old passport and Medicals and PCC on the new passport) etc.

Or, Shall I submit one consolidated LOE for all documents and upload in 'Optional documents' sections?

Thanks!
Recommend that you attach each LOE in the respective placeholder along with the document(s) it seeks to explain and a meta-LOE in the 'Optional documents' section where you can index all the individual LOEs.

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad!

Also, are we supposed to scan and upload all the pages of the passport (for primary applicant as well as the spouse and kid)?

And in case of two passports (1 expired and 1 new and some visas stamped on old passports), are we supposed to scan and upload all the pages of both the passports?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manju Sagwal said:
Thanks Asivad!

Also, are we supposed to scan and upload all the pages of the passport (for primary applicant as well as the spouse and kid)?

And in case of two passports (1 expired and 1 new and some visas stamped on old passports), are we supposed to scan and upload all the pages of both the passports?
Do exactly as the instructions in your post ITA checklist indicate. If CIC instructs you to upload bio-data pages from your valid passports, upload just that. If the instructions ask you to do more, do as asked.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac, please your guidance is needed. I'm putting together my documents for eAPR and I have some questions...

1. Is the entire application for PR (Express Entry under FSW) now online? So I do not need to send any paper documents?

2. When attaching required documents as per my document checklist, must these documents be certified copies of the original or coloured scans will suffice for CIC?

3. I haven't received the hard copy of my ECA report from WES, I guess it's still in transit. Can I upload the electronic copy along with my educational credentials or I must wait for the hard copy, then scan and upload that?

4. I claimed to have $13,000 as proof of funds in my eAPR. Now my bank account balance has gone from about $12,500 to $4,500 in the last 5 months. I will be sourcing $9,000 from my family to make up the difference.
Please how do I convince CIC that the funds are unencumbered and readily available? What are the necessary documents I MUST present to CIC in my case?

5. The validity of my current passport is till Feb 2017. I plan to lodge my eAPR latest October 2015. What is the CIC requirement for passport validity from time of application?

6. I have a statement of service from my previous employer which is dated January 2015. Monthly salary is mentioned instead of annual. Also, hours worked is per fortnight instead of per week. Can I use this letter or I must get another one?

7. And should the employer reference be addressed to CIC or 'To whom it may concern' will suffice?

Sorry it's a bit lengthy, I've been writing the questions down for a while so I can ask them all at once.

Thanks in anticipation.