+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Completed But BACKGROUND CHECK in progress.

endeey04

Nov 24, 2017
Great, I am waiting for BG as well, security clearance since April
when your security started what date from the CBSA notes,
did you get a letter with the CBSA notes, has summary of exemption, section 21, that what mine has ,
wonder if it same section for every one who has to wait 6-8 month
I ordered CBSA notes but i didn't get it. However, when i spoke to IRCC sometime back, they said security started in December. which would be around 7 months.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
I ordered CBSA notes but i didn't get it. However, when i spoke to IRCC sometime back, they said security started in December. which would be around 7 months.
When your criminality was passed? As that would be the month in which security clearance was initiated. What was ur test date?

fernjo1234

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Don’t know whether to be happy or get stressed out more
My Background finally was completed on 19 July (Reflected on 21st July) but just got off the phone with the agent and he said Prohibitions still not started
Only prohibitions is left for me
July 2022 applicant here

Reactions: Cpwr

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Don’t know whether to be happy or get stressed out more
My Background finally was completed on 19 July (Reflected on 21st July) but just got off the phone with the agent and he said Prohibitions still not started
Only prohibitions is left for me
July 2022 applicant here
congrats, your security was sarted in Feb, right? Building hope for myself too. Language and Phy Presence done? Prohibition should not take longer, given SC is completed.

fernjo1234

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
congrats, your security was sarted in Feb, right? Building hope for myself too. Language and Phy Presence done? Prohibition should not take longer, given SC is completed.
Thanks Bud. Don’t know the exact date it started but since i gave my test on 14th Feb it would be around that time. Hope yours gets done too.
Yes language and physical were done in May so now only Prohibitions pending

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Thanks Bud. Don’t know the exact date it started but since i gave my test on 14th Feb it would be around that time. Hope yours gets done too.
Yes language and physical were done in May so now only Prohibitions pending
Thanks, given ur test was done on valentines day :D, security must have started prior to that, during first week of Feb may be. Nonetheless its done now. And yes prohibition was pending because of security, now it should be completed soon too. Good luck! My LPP is not started yet. Security is pending, eyes on this and next months.

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Thanks, given ur test was done on valentines day :D, security must have started prior to that, during first week of Feb may be. Nonetheless its done now. And yes prohibition was pending because of security, now it should be completed soon too. Good luck! My LPP is not started yet. Security is pending, eyes on this and next months.
@jojee2k6 I think next month is your month

• Love
Reactions: jojee2k6

Lmanna

Jul 29, 2023
Hello, I applied for my citizenship in March 2022, and until then, this is all I can see on my application status. I have done the test as well.
Is anyone experiencing this?

Language skills
In progress

Physical presence
In progress

Citizenship test
Completed

Background verification
In progress

Prohibitions
In progress

Citizenship ceremony