+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Completed But BACKGROUND CHECK in progress.

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Congratulations! Do you know when your background verification process was started? What’s your processing office?
My application office is Scarborough . I do not know when it started but it was stuck at criminality check ,I was trying for past 3 weeks to find out when it started but no luck to reach an agent there.. I assume it started after the test in September.

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Hey buddy, I did my second FP without waiting for letter, like you did and today is end of 3 weeks since, hoping for some updates this week!! Fingers crossed!
My spouse is still waiting for his BG do she need to go for a FP without any invitation or shall she wait. 9 Months passed only test is completed nothing else I applied with her but I got my oath this month but she is still waiting.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Stuck at Security..
12 months and counting..
I've stopped checking and waiting.

I'm no longer concerned about becoming a citizen anymore.
I'm now fully concerned about planning my exit.

I'm grateful for all that Canada has done for me.... Truly grateful.
I have a great job,(paying ludicrous amount of taxes).. a roof over my head and I feel safe.

But something is amiss.. Something dark is coming for citizens and residents.. You can feel it in the air...

After experiencing how far the government can go and infringe on our rights and our bodies during Covid. I now know that it was just Phase 1.

Phase 2 is coming.. Whether we wanna accept or not. Whether we believe or not.

I'm saving as much as I can...... and..... like the movie said : "GET OUT"

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Stuck at Security..
12 months and counting..

I have a great job,(paying ludicrous amount of taxes).. a roof over my head and I feel safe.

But something is amiss.. Something dark is coming for citizens and residents.. You can feel it in the air...

After experiencing how far the government can go and infringe on our rights and our bodies during Covid. I now know that it was just Phase 1.

Get out

MoJoMo

Feb 9, 2023
Stuck at Security..
12 months and counting..

Hang in there...

This is my time line and TODAY I got an email saying that they never received my fingerprints.... I am suspecting yours is the same. Send your finger prints again even without a letter

Timeline:

Nov 17th, 2020, Application received
Feb 10th, 2021: AOR
April 6th, 2021: Application Started
Sept 14th. 2021 : FP Requested
Oct 5h, 2021: FP submitted
Oct 8th, 2021: Test invitation
Oct 29th, 2021: Test Scheduled
Nov 17th, 2021: Test Completed (tracker)
March 29th , 2023: FP Requested (AGAIN)

david1196

Dec 19, 2018
Stuck at Security..
12 months and counting..

Get out

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hang in there...

This is my time line and TODAY I got an email saying that they never received my fingerprints.... I am suspecting yours is the same. Send your finger prints again even without a letter

Timeline:

Nov 17th, 2020, Application received
Feb 10th, 2021: AOR
April 6th, 2021: Application Started
Sept 14th. 2021 : FP Requested
Oct 5h, 2021: FP submitted
Oct 8th, 2021: Test invitation
Oct 29th, 2021: Test Scheduled
Nov 17th, 2021: Test Completed (tracker)
March 29th , 2023: FP Requested (AGAIN)
Did your online status change to FP received? If not then it’s obvious they didn’t receive it. And if it did, FPS expire after a year so yours expired in Oct 2022.

MoJoMo

Feb 9, 2023
Did your online status change to FP received? If not then it’s obvious they didn’t receive it. And if it did, FPS expire after a year so yours expired in Oct 2022.
it did not change to anything.
always showing « in process »
However, I have the Canada post tracking number as received
Online copy email confirmation
I called about 15 times and every time they say they have it and there is nothing I can besides waiting ‍

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
it did not change to anything.
always showing « in process »
However, I have the Canada post tracking number as received
Online copy email confirmation
I called about 15 times and every time they say they have it and there is nothing I can besides waiting ‍
Despite it may be being delivered at the right address, it may have gotten lost in sorting. May have been received but not tied to your application. As you said the FP received status update was not updated, they didn’t process your FPs

MoJoMo

Feb 9, 2023
Despite it may be being delivered at the right address, it may have gotten lost in sorting. May have been received but not tied to your application. As you said the FP received status update was not updated, they didn’t process your FPs
where do you see the FP received status??
Just to make sure this time they got it

Thanks!

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
where do you see the FP received status??
Just to make sure this time they got it

Thanks!
On your online portal when you log in. AOR, test invite, test completed, FP required, FP received. It should show there. Takes about 3 weeks to update after you send it.