+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Completed But BACKGROUND CHECK in progress.

stone1125

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Just an update :D Yesterday I received the fingerprint request and today my Language Skills and Physical Presence statuses changed to COMPLETED. That Ghost update did mean something ;)
How about your BG and Prohibition?
My Language Skills and Physical Presence statuses just changed to completed, but the Prohibition and BG are still in progress. I do not know if it is normal.

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
How about your BG and Prohibition?
My Language Skills and Physical Presence statuses just changed to completed, but the Prohibition and BG are still in progress. I do not know if it is normal.
Very normal,, it's a new trend these days,, read through a whole bunch of posts with the same update

For me and few others LPP green, BG in progress... just one step ahead of you

unsure dream

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
join our WhatsApp group, we all waiting for SS, the wait time is 10 months, last SS cleared was for applicants who submitted finger print on early Feb 2022, they were cleared for ss and background check, mid Dec, since then no SS cleared, so waiting to see the rest of Feb cleared this month at least, they already passed 10 months in SS, could be they passed 10 months because of holiday, we don't know, but for the past few months , it is been taking 10 months from all of the applicants to get SS and BG cleared, for the one only who stuck like us, of course not every one requeried SS., those get BG cleared right after submitting Finger print or even without finger print
https://chat.whatsapp.com/ItjWGa56REw36S9pEUMUW7
can you please share a new link? all the link you have shared are not working

canadalove1

Sep 19, 2023
Hi. I have been stuck in my citizenship security check since last Sep (6 months). What I see here is that everyone is waiting for the security check to be completed. Any idea how long it will take? Has anyone completed the security check for the citizenship application or everyone is waiting?

ta123

Sep 14, 2023
Hi. I have been stuck in my citizenship security check since last Sep (6 months). What I see here is that everyone is waiting for the security check to be completed. Any idea how long it will take? Has anyone completed the security check for the citizenship application or everyone is waiting?
I am still waiting (since June 2023). From what I have heard it takes at least 11 months now but don't quote me on that. It is hard to have a definite timeline :/

Reactions: canadalove1

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019
My fp were received on july 3 2023 and since then no update on background criminality cleared ss pending. Any guesses how much more time they need it.