+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Completed But BACKGROUND CHECK in progress.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Congratulations! Please share your timeline.
June 1, 2021 online applicant
AOR Sep 09, 2021
Test passed Feb 11, 2022
Updated my address from Mississauga to Vancouver Island on Dec 3, 2022
BG completed Dec 15, 2022
Language, Prohibitions and physical presence in progress
Ceremony Not started

Last edited:
Reactions: ROCK ON and baimmeb

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
But this time password change was not required
It's not necessary to require password changing for system update, last time it was a big update, you can see the display was changed and the link to log in was changed too, this time maybe they just update a bit that was not that obvious, no need password changing again. Anyway we will see on Monday.

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
It's not necessary to require password changing for system update, last time it was a big update, you can see the display was changed and the link to log in was changed too, this time maybe they just update a bit that was not that obvious, no need password changing again. Anyway we will see on Monday.
But not everyone got the update.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
According to you, is background clearing from the side of IRCC or third party verification agencies ?
It is a combination of both, the extent of which depends on the individual case. In simple cases, ircc waits on third party clearance. In more complex cases, there could be a back and forth between ircc and several agencies- and ultimately ircc has to make a decision. These latter are the files that get stuck for many years.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
He had Background processing start in April. I'm Sep 21 and my background started in June. So hopefully 2 months to wait for me.
We have the same application date. My background check started on June 3. I think our background checking clearing should be coming at the end of this month. Hopefully.

Reactions: johnjkjk

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
We have the same application date. My background check started on June 3. I think our background checking clearing should be coming at the end of this month. Hopefully.
Mine started end of July with Fingerprints request and Criminality was passed in October and test completed in November. Hopefully all other section gets completed by this or next month.