+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary number assigned for work permit application

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
I got my temporary work permit number thru phone only. I called ircc JUST BEFORE I got the email telling us that our application is on queue. I needed my work permit number to attach my receipt. I forgot to pay the work permit holder, and I sent it thru webform under the temporary work permit number they gave me.
try to call ircc for your temporary work permit number. They can dictate to you your number.
Can you kindly give your timeline and also tell that are you inside or outside canada applicant... Kindly reply

Reactions: ron4Canada

Kiran Benipal

May 18, 2021
Hi! I got the temporary number for my work permit application in their reply to my inquiry via webform. I sent an inquiry as to the status of my application, if IRCC received it, just before I received my temporary file number/AOR. AOR received May 13, 2021 and they replied to my inquiry May 26, 2021 indicating the temporary number for my pr application and another temporary number for my work permit application.
Ok thank you

Reactions: myrrah0315

Yukay11

Jun 10, 2021
Hi! I got the temporary number for my work permit application in their reply to my inquiry via webform. I sent an inquiry as to the status of my application, if IRCC received it, just before I received my temporary file number/AOR. AOR received May 13, 2021 and they replied to my inquiry May 26, 2021 indicating the temporary number for my pr application and another temporary number for my work permit application.
Hi, on what type of application did you put on the webform? Temporary residence or permanent residence by mail? Under federal skilled worker? Been trying to message them through webform but I can't get through it.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi, on what type of application did you put on the webform? Temporary residence or permanent residence by mail? Under federal skilled worker? Been trying to message them through webform but I can't get through it.
Hi! I chose the option "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents". I just indicated the date when my application was sent and my complete name, as well as the program I am applying with because when I made my inquiry I have not yet received mg temporary file number/AOR. But if you have already the temporary file number, I guess better to indicate it in the body of your inquiry.

Yukay11

Jun 10, 2021
Hi! I chose the option "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents". I just indicated the date when my application was sent and my complete name, as well as the program I am applying with because when I made my inquiry I have not yet received mg temporary file number/AOR. But if you have already the temporary file number, I guess better to indicate it in the body of your inquiry.
Noted on this. Thanks.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Still not,and you
Hi! Did you try the TR to PR pathway? I’m curious because I just checked the total applicants under that policy, it’s around 2k only. Their target is 20k. So if they will extend it until January, I might transfer to that pathway.

Reactions: G P S

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Yes, she did reply, "A temporary application number has been assigned to your permanent residence application (stating the number)

And temporary application number (stating the number) has been assigned to your work permit application".
Hi are you single applicant? Inside or outside.. thank you

denike

Jul 12, 2021
please where do you get the link to check the status of your application.

denike

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for your update, can you please send the link to the web form.
God bless you.