+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary number assigned for work permit application

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi guys, just being curios. Does anybody experienced having issued a temporary number for their work permit application (starts in XW) affer receiving temporary AOR?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I think it is a good thing, if you also applied for a work permit the same time you applied for your pr. may I please ask for your timeline? Thanks

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
I think it is a good thing, if you also applied for a work permit the same time you applied for your pr. may I please ask for your timeline? Thanks
Yes, the open work permit application included in the HCCP application. Aside from the temporary file number given in the temporary AOR,, when I inquire about the status of my application via webform, they replied that a temporary application number was assigned to my work permit application.

My timeline, application received by IRCC Feb 1, 2021.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Yes, the open work permit application included in the HCCP application. Aside from the temporary file number given in the temporary AOR,, when I inquire about the status of my application via webform, they replied that a temporary application number was assigned to my work permit application.

My timeline, application received by IRCC Feb 1, 2021.
You are very lucky to have your papers processed very quickly. Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: myrrah0315

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
XW since they said it's temporary application number assigned. But my temporary file number starts with E and my UCI starts with T.
We only got one application number starting with E and it’s for PR file. Not sure if there is a different number for the work permit.