+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary number assigned for work permit application

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I only have PR application number for the file. Didn’t get any work permit application number :( sent Ircc a web form for status update lets c what I hear from them

Hi Yadav, may I please know your timeline? I am also from inside Canada applicant without experience but with job offer. Thanks for your reply

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Yadav, may I please know your timeline? I am also from inside Canada applicant without experience but with job offer. Thanks for your reply
July 2019 inside applicant. Application was received by ircc on 31 July 2019 And sept first week they sent AOR with PR file applicantion number starting with E. I have linked the same on gckey. But other than that no updates

roye

Jan 13, 2021
July 2019 inside applicant. Application was received by ircc on 31 July 2019 And sept first week they sent AOR with PR file applicantion number starting with E. I have linked the same on gckey. But other than that no updates
Thank you for your reply, I hope you will get your PR application approved very soon.

Rajggn

Apr 27, 2021
If you can link your file it means your application number is permanent not temporary

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
I just put inquiry on web form to let them know that my work permit is going to expire soon and when I will get new work permit ,in reply they told me as temporary no has given to my work permit application but I have not received it in email yet
You wont get an email. And you can keep working on maintained status

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I got my temporary work permit number thru phone only. I called ircc JUST BEFORE I got the email telling us that our application is on queue. I needed my work permit number to attach my receipt. I forgot to pay the work permit holder, and I sent it thru webform under the temporary work permit number they gave me.
try to call ircc for your temporary work permit number. They can dictate to you your number.

Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi can you please confirm me when you get temporary number for your WP
Hi! I got the temporary number for my work permit application in their reply to my inquiry via webform. I sent an inquiry as to the status of my application, if IRCC received it, just before I received my temporary file number/AOR. AOR received May 13, 2021 and they replied to my inquiry May 26, 2021 indicating the temporary number for my pr application and another temporary number for my work permit application.

Reactions: kikstaroxy