+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019
Hey,

For me and my style of learning MT was really the best. I tried Rosetta stone and primsleur but I found they were not suited for my way. I also now had the luck of working in a French speaking context which really accelerated my learning.
My advise is check out all these other resources available and you can mix them up and see.
Good luck

Please share TEF material at aashpreet06@gmail.com for someone learning from scratch.

chapichapo

May 30, 2020
The first attempt was useful in the sense that, I realized that I have to give e-TEF rather than paper based one. The listening test happens very fast and it becomes extremely difficult to focus holding/browsing a 30 pages question paper. I went for e-TEF in my 2nd attempt and almost scored 100 points more in my listening test. Rest of it was same. Because I had books and practice tests (online: prepmyfuture . com) I was already familiar with the test format.
Thanks for the reply! My initial test got cancelled because of COVID, so I'm now preparing a bit more thoroughly for the next available date.

Mintonten

Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone , for anyone interested in TCF Canada I've got all the official training material, it's easier than TEF I think , I took it a few months ago and it was really easy , you can easily get a B2 level if you put little effort in it.
Hello, could you please keep me in the loop ( mintonten18@gmail.com ) for class and send the material as well. Really appreciate it!